>good

>usury
>bad

Attached: strauss.png (1046x815, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddead.fandom.com/wiki/John_Marston/Quotes#In_Combat
youtube.com/watch?v=y3Q3LkNMMas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Plundering and murdering the rich is good. Exploiting the poor is bad. Any other questions?

yes

>jews are.. LE BAD

Attached: moon1.jpg (480x360, 31.25K)

there's definitely a hypocrisy at play at portraying Arthur as some redeemed guy if he decided to help to save the life of a criminal friend, all those guys are bad people, the people at the camp range from murderers to accomplices, bit of a strange thing to try and talk morality when Rockstar's player characters are all just straight shitty people

what about when the poor BECOME the rich? you know. Robin Hood's razor?

he looks like fauci

>burns town down and murders everyone in it
>"have interracial sex and let women vote"

Attached: 1636353818846.png (1024x657, 353.47K)

He was nothing but a bottom of the barrel scumfuck. He shouldn't have got to walk away. He deserved a bullet in the back of his fucking skull.

Micah won, get over it. Stop shilling this garbage game on a daily basis

Attached: 1634308138533.jpg (623x640, 58.1K)

Yeah. They all were.

He gets merc'd by the glowies later on.

It's hilarious that normalfags still seethe about Micah years after this game was released. He's the only character in the game that actually feels like an Outlaw and could fit in RDR1 with no problems whatsoever

Attached: 1643226338169.png (700x901, 681.65K)

he was a badly written mustache twirling villain

Do you think John in RDR1 was racist, sexist etc?

He was basically a heel

>He's the only character in the game that actually feels like an Outlaw
Because he's the only actual Outlaw, Dutch and the rest are more like a cult built around one man. Micah was out for himself and stayed that way throughout the game he clearly never bought into Dutch's words. .

John had some sexist insults that he used in gunfights

How do people fail to see the game in its context, and act like Arthur was a good man and redeemed in the eyes of society at large and not just his own life or within the context of the game and being an outlaw?
You see posts like this and are convinced the game ended with the world electing Arthur to sainthood and not just a few equally deplorable people saying "hey he did something good"

RDR 2 proves that with Jews you lose

do people still play rdo?

they literally placed some biblical quote on his tombstone, he's not declared as a saint but he's clearly elevated way above what he was, a criminal who helped another criminal and spared some people while murdering a ton of other people

They blow it and become poor again

reddead.fandom.com/wiki/John_Marston/Quotes#In_Combat
>"Any army men here? Or am I just shooting women?!"
>Chinga your mother! (Fuck your mother!)
>Not the most feminine creature are you?
God, John was such a kino protagonist.

Yes, you filthy kike.

problem is he'd never really fit in with Dutch's group at all.

>orphan hundreds of children
>kill countless lawmen
>rob the money of countless people
>loan shark??? worse than rape!!!!

Attached: 1646488011304.gif (521x421, 3.82M)

I can guarantee you the loan shark has robbed more people than the most dedicated bandit ever could.

>putting on a mask, blowing up a bank / train, damaging infrastructure, killing civilians and lawmen
>putting a high interest rate on a desperate loan

ah yes i see no clear distinction
fuck off commie

Micah would be better if he wasn't such a prick and had a couple of redeeming moments. I actually think it would have been cool if Micah had some more loose-cannon missions where he jokes around with Arthur.
Hell, I'm pretty sure that Micah actually says he wants to be Arthur's friend at one point, then the next time you talk to him, he's shit talking you.
As it stands, it was obvious he was going to betray the gang. It makes most of the group look dumb as shit they didn't put a bullet in his head and blame it on the feds.

Hopped onto RDO to chill while drunk a couple of days ago. A girl complimented my horse and saddle and said she'd copy it. Pretty nice interaction. A lot of women play this game for some reason.

Attached: 1624189356756.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>A lot of women play this game for some reason.
So this is the game all of the horse girls retreat to.

They really dropped the ball with dlc for this game. Undead Nightmare was one of the best DLCs to be released for a game but nu Cockstar is too invested in their shitty micro transaction bullshit.

Rockstar was warning us...

Arthur, my son... where we're going, there won't be a class system. You got to have faith, we only just need some money.

You're right, the way he's wrote it's evident the guy is a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Some people may say "he's acting the way an outlaw does" but I don't know man, the guy is just extremely antagonistic for no reason at all, what exactly does kicking a dog help? His type of exaggerated evil personality doesn't even fit the kind of guy that is in a gang. In a realistic criminal scenario the gang leader would have killed him long ago for being a major nuisance to everyone else on top of attracting the attention of the law too much with his spree killing antics

Single player DLC is becoming a rarity in most AAA games, especially as they chase the money of "Live Service" games.

Not only that but GTA Online has made Rockstar so much money. There will be a point where R* will just make a pure online game with no single player or a little snippet of a campaign mode, much how Call of Duty transitioned from a series that had lengthy solid campaigns to not even including single player content and shrugging while saying it's not worth the time

>"Oh, it's nice to see you, John. I need to talk to you for a bit. You ever heard about this folk named Karl Marx? You know *cough*, he says stuff about fighting the rich folk and standing up against our oppressors, I somehow believe this is the approach we need to use against Leviticus Cornwall."

Attached: RDR2_Dutch_van_der_Linde_PC.png (654x974, 897.52K)

I love that right after kicking him out of the camp you get the mission to free John from the prison and you just go guns blazing and murder like a dozen of able-bodied men. Then the next mission Arthur be like
>muh Mrs. Downes

micah fags remind me of floch fags from SNK
>both underage
>both like a cartoon cutout villain
>both do it just to make some imaginary bogeyman in their head angry

>The poor should have 0 autonomy and should never face the consequences of their actions because they're poor
Welfare state nigger detected

There hasn't been a CoD yet that didn't come with a singleplayer campaign.

I haven't really played recent CODs but I remember hearing one of the recent ones didn't have a single player mode at all

>loan people money, on the condition that they have to pay it back
>demand payment if they dont pay in time
i honestly dont understand what the problem here is

>for some reason
YJK

Taking advantage of people who already aren't able to pay. They'll need another loan for the interest, so they get saddled in debt

literally me

how is the sherrif mod for this game coming along for this game?

Beating the shit out of them and threatening them and their families life.

good lord i'm drunk lol

But Micah had no reason to behave like a nigger and split up the group. He has no redeeming quality as a villain. He's just shit.

Attached: images.jpg (457x671, 48.62K)

Like this user said It's definitely not a thing that a good person do, it's stuff that bandits and outlaws do, unlike our main character-oh wait

Interest and specifically targeting people who you know won't be able to pay it back.

I thought Arthur was mad at him because it was his fault that he got tuberculosis, was that not why he kicked him out at the end?

You will never be rich

Black Ops 4 actually doesn't have a campaign. it also bombed lmao

It's quietly predatory. Obfuscation and predation are much more sinister than just criminality, since justice is way less likely.

Exhibit A:
>Guy shows up
>Threatens you at gunpoint
>Steals your wallet
>Leaves

Exhibit B:
>Guy shows up and offers you a loan
>Take it
>Collector shows up and demands payment plus interest
>You may or may not have understood the full financial bullshittery involved
A financier explained to me that most business agreements/loans are filled with jargon so that the average person won't understand what they're signing. Misdirection is a common tactic.
>You don't have the money
>Get all you're shit snatched up
>This is socially acceptable, so you will never get due recompense
Plus, the average person probably knows more people who have been financially fucked by some cunt than people who have been robbed.
There's a reason usury is a sin.

But isnt it their fault for accepting the loan in the first place? Why even accept the loan if you know you might not be able to pay it back?

It's one thing to prey, but preying on the weak and vulnerable, the ones in need is nothing but deserving of death. Yeah, I got legit pissed when that woman opened her door and her sons's there. I literally got angry at a video game for the first time in my life, I wanted to wrap my hands around that fuckers throat.

this would have actually been fine and in character because Dutch wouldn't have actually read Das Kapital or the Manifesto and would just associate his reflexive idea of what communism was with whatever his personal interests were, he was like a failed ideologue that was too crazy and stupid to see that all of his moralizing was just blatant justification for whatever he wanted to do that in that moment

youtube.com/watch?v=y3Q3LkNMMas

I’d rather share a drink a killer than a kike

I'm not saying that they're not idiots for taking the loan but it's pretty predatory to target people like this.