KINGDOM HEARTS IV

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvTA95QRKxE

On a scale of 1-10 how hyped are you? Will you ever get off Nomura’s wild ride of autism?

Attached: 58887413-0879-49A1-AEE4-A46E0B539340.jpg (1920x1080, 243.04K)

I need to see more, still sore over how he essentially got bored of his last arc and rushed it to get to the next

This part just oozes capeshit. So can we 100% guarantee that Marvel will be in KH 4?

Attached: 097F6BD7-BC66-42E4-B814-CD37F9F477AD.png (1334x750, 2.56M)

Looks like shit, I'll never buy another KH game, and I didn't buy the DLC for 3 either.

it looks like utter fucking garbage
scripted QTE flowmotion shit once again now with HIRE THIS MAN store assets

I'm really hoping that those realistic designs are only for the Qradrutum world and not the whole game.

>Scrapped verum rex and hastily remade it into kh4
>Will still be bogged down by Disney world bloat that ruined 3
>It's looking like star wars/mcu may shit it up even more

Attached: 98c434d675e8fb5d53c4a210a101c9f9.png (1855x2400, 2.54M)

kh1 was one of the worst games i have ever played and somehow this looks even worse

Will they FUCK?

Attached: BCA13C20-3BBF-4708-948A-474116727FEA.jpg (2047x1147, 164.19K)

I've never understood the appeal of Kingdom Hearts. Can someone explain it to me?

It will take another 15 years to release another mediocre sequel. Who fucking cares anymore, I'll be middle age by then.

Good boss fights, good music, sometimes good gameplay

this. 3 was fucking terrible.

They didn’t scrap it the just turned Verum Rex into KH 4. It’s the same game

Attached: 961D6C90-768F-4141-A25B-A66F5314B516.jpg (828x746, 88.29K)

A lot of people played the good ones as a child.

Looks like shit, pass.

I'm hyped for Sora's feet.

I'm not as hyped as I was when KH3 was first announced but I'm still very excited. 8.5/10. Going to get it day one if possible

Steer clear of KH indi-bro. You want know part of this franchise

First few games were fun but he's clearly just making shit up as he goes and that's just too autistic for me.

Sora’s new waifu is CUTE

Attached: E0524B60-B2E5-4815-8F9D-3A503DACEC11.jpg (1334x750, 52.23K)

that's even worse

I'm 100% sure this is the NY battle from the 2012 avengers movie

kino hearts is BACK

I already fucking hate her. I fucking hate how the main trio is constantly tossed aside for obnoxious fuckheads who won't go away.

Maybe like a 2? Hearing anything that sounds like a classic kh theme will probably always get me a little bit hyped even if I'm well aware that the story has gone to absolute shit. As long as the combat doesn't suck ass and there are some good boss battles, especially ones like lw and the data battles, I could see myself getting it when it goes on sale.

Sora...

Attached: sora.png (2253x1166, 1.95M)

complete nostalgia of the first two games

i will not play or keep up with the story of any mobile game
fuck you square enix

calm down, quadratum will probably be the intro world, then the main trio from there.

I've never understood the appeal of asking the same damn question over and over again for years. Can someone explain it to me?

DUAL WIELD

Did he forget his abilities again so instead of airstep he now has a grapple hook

I thought Disney wouldn’t let Nomoura touch marvel stuff or star wars stuff

There's plenty of dissatisfaction over KH3. To say otherwise is a lie. And KH3 reviewed an 80 on metacritic. FF7R did much better at 87, but also had the same issue as KH3 where the fan base disliked the changes the Remake took.

Based on your standards, FFXV, which got a metacritic of 81 and sold 9.5M copies, almost as much as KH3 and FF7R combined, is a massive success, but we all know it was only half-finished and suffers from a lot of problems.

I felt kinda anxious during the trailer, I thought his keyblade wouldn't come out or something

Well that explains the artstyle.

Like a 6-7, I need to see more before judging it.
I like Sora’s design and how the kingdom key has transformations now and the real life setting could have some cool stuff done with it. I’m scared where the plot could go, I’m kinda sick of dudes in black cloaks.

3-4. Hyped enough to skim through the trailer and some threads, but it's gonna take a lot more work to make me care enough to play it after KH3.

>airstep
Silly this is the world of fiction. Air stepping makes too much sense

Why not name it Kingdom Hearts 4: Verum Rex?

Attached: 916C9ED5-B3FD-41BD-B094-7333CFE6943A.jpg (1280x720, 173.85K)

The phrase "Kingdom Hearts 4" just feels wrong. It still feels to me that KH3 never released, even though it did, and it felt like the end of an era. Like i was finally done with something i waited for so long. I do want to jump in again? Not really sure

1/10
I was over Kingdom Hearts after KH3 and this trailer didn't do anything to bring me back.

A 3/10.
Looks like they hired this man to make a fan game in UE4. Well, that applied to KH3 too.

I’m a 2 or 3 because I know it’s going to be some EGS exclusive bullshit and I don’t want to get a PS5 so I’ve already prepped myself for disappointment.

So, they're trying to make the Japanese version of Insomniac Spider-man?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 21-30-46 Kingdom Hearts 4 - Reveal Trailer.png (1261x709, 1002.85K)

apologize.

Attached: 1639902966910.png (326x456, 147.65K)

>Kingdom Hearts will never end and even the trailer said this when the narrator said Sora's possibilities to land on worlds are endless.

So Ninja Turtles and Batman world when?

Gameplay and world exploration. They’re really good at that. The story is a confusing cringey mess that’s only good for the memes, like when a toy cowboy tells the nothing version of a little boy that he has no friends.

you sure?

Attached: 1649636168143.jpg (1773x1773, 393.34K)

robert smith

Attached: 1618705268378.png (1407x1277, 1.01M)

I haven't been a KH ever since the PS2 titles but I admit that this real world plot is kinda cool to me.
Still don't know if it's worth playing KH3 tho.

Never played a kingdom hearts game before, probably still won't. Have fun.

>ビルド
Build? Was this in previous KH games, I never played them in Japanese.

this man looks like he has a loving family and a stable income

Good music, good graphics, good gameplay....in the main games anyway usually the Final Mix DLC editions. And if you have it, good nostalgia for Disney properties. But if you ask me Kingdom Hearts would have been more iconic if it was about Sora exploring video game worlds. Image related.

Attached: sora_in_smash.jpg (896x892, 168.96K)

nah, that option is new.

The grapple hook looks so slow compared to the airstep

It's Sora using a keyblade transformations to swing around. He did that sort of stuff in KH3.

The whole running up over the glass building and through a piece of the building was clearly Spider-man inspired.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 21-40-00 Kingdom Hearts 4 - Reveal Trailer.png (1261x709, 938.77K)

I guess I'll have to finally play Kingdom Hearts 3.

>More Yoko OSTkino
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

I’ve never played the third one. Is it worth it? I vaguely remember liking KHII but never played all those handheld and mobile games.

It's weird the he can summon it in Quadratum, but dorkside is there so who knows.

No

tidus/10

>It's another game of Riku having to fix Sora's fuckups

Good luck convincing Nintendo to allow that.

Attached: Nintendo.jpg (1200x630, 51.87K)

>Nomura wanted to name the game fucking VERUM REX and still refers to it as such
BROS?

Attached: B10ACB4D-E6EB-4651-AA6C-A2ACB5267DA8.jpg (1125x1276, 630.98K)

Sora has been running on walls since KH2 and it's been a standard mechanic since DDD, and also the interior building slide looks like a call back to FFXIII Versus.

ff15 has 85 meta and it is a massive success
>half finished
its fully finished
only a literal non canon alternate timeline bonus set of dlc was canned
the main story is done

God I can't wait to see Riku, really curious if he'll get a new look

>still posting the wrong translation
Here's your (You)

noctis never did any slide in versus

>Sora and keyblade wielders in general have a distinct way of how they fight
Do they? Ever since BBS introduced keyblade transformations they've basically been allowed to do whatever they want. Terra already had a whip and Sora has a drill hand in 3 so nothing in the trailer is really out of the ordinary.

20 years later he's still mad about versus XIII

>Wrong translation
Post the right one then.