CDPR is making Bloodlines 2 PROOF

FACTS
>They have posted new job listings for the main warsaw office hiring for an unannounced project unrelated to Cyberpunk or Witcher.
>It uses unreal engine
>founders/multiple devs have expressed how much they love bloodlines 1 a LOT recently.
>It's right up the alley of the kind of IP CDPR would be looking to acquire or make a game in (edgy and "mature")
>there have been multiple rumours about CDPR working on bloodlines 2 with the potential of paradox giving them first bid on the World of Darkness rights if the game sells well.
>project was taken over by a "reputable and very talented developer who has shipped multiple successful games" (fits CDPR easily if you aren't being a contrarian)
SPECULATION
>potentially the reason for no dev announcement from paradox is them waiting for the cyberpunk launch fiasco to blow over
>now that witcher 4 was announced and received very well they could potentially announce bloodlines 2 at summergamefest
>Pawel Sasko could be heading up the team (this is a personal theory as he gushes about 1 constantly)

To be honest I think CDPR is the most compelling argument for who took over Bloodlines 2, developers like TheChineseRoom (making a new IP) and Harebrained Schemes (Nvidia leak says they are working on an FPS) seem very unlikely to me. Feel free to hate the choice of dev but you can't deny the facts.

Attached: CDPRbloodlines2.jpg (616x353, 88.83K)

I don't care. Never asked for VTMB2.

Omg this is huge

a night city type of map but more gothic would be pretty cool

cool, cant wait for them to make another singleplayer mmorpg and pretend its for rpg enthusiasts

this is getting sad op

>singleplayer mmorpg
How have any of CDPRs games been MMORPGs?
That's nice now fuck off

Holly shit if it's true bros

Digging around for info and posting hard facts as to why a developer is doing something is sad? Ok fine, but it was fun so idc.

CDPR BROS, WE'RE GOING HOME

Attached: 116490226917819.png (302x302, 199.92K)

that's not proof. It's going to be the Chinese room or Harebrained Schemes, just wait.

It's more proof than Harebrained which the nvidia leak says are making an FPS game. Nvidia leak has been 100% dead on so far so I highly doubt its them, also they are using unity. TheChineseRoom is harder to outright disprove but I don't think they are the devs who delivered the mystery pitch that saved the game, seems unlikely to me.

The game was already cursed but having CDPR involved makes it double cursed.

By having identical level and quest structure to mmorpgs. its all they make

Why wouldn't Paradox let a subsidiary make the game though? The Chinese Room is one, at least. CDPR isn't.

How? Witcher and Cyberpunk are both great series
>By having identical level and quest structure to mmorpgs.
Their quest structure is nothing like mmorpgs?? You're just making shit up. Give 1 (one) example.

>Why wouldn't Paradox let a subsidiary make the game though? The Chinese Room is one, at least. CDPR isn't.
TheChineseRoom isn't a subsidiary of Paradox. They are owned by Sumo Digital.

Witcher maybe but not Cyberpunk. I love Oblivion and Morrowind, I wouldn't buy Starfield.

>I wouldn't buy Starfield.
Why wouldn't you buy Starfield? Seems like this biggest return to RPG freedom of the past titles.

huh well then

big if large

I do not trust the development team to produce a game I would enjoy after the last few outings they've tanked.
76 was a mess. Doom 2 was a mess. I don't trust what they greenlight anymore. Same with CDPR, they've tanked their reputation to me.

Would be cool if true.

what are the job listings?

rather have the bluehaired feminists back on the dev team instead of CDPR shitting out another soulless rpg
at least the bluehaired version would be dead on arrival killing the series forever, CDPR Bloodlines 2 would sell just enough to make more soulless corporate cookiecutter games until the end of time

Yeah 76 was a mess but it was also by a seperate team and forced on them by investors so I wouldn't count it. It's true that both companies last games Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk were disasters in their own way but I also don't believe 1 bad game can ruin their reputations. It was bound to happen eventually and just serves as a learning experience to NOT do whatever they did again. If anything I feel like both these companies next games will be massive returns to form for the exact reason their last games were disasters.

Finally we get our Gehenna

Attached: jobs.png (1765x585, 95.93K)

It'd be cool if you didn't have to be a vampire, like you could be a werewolf, a mage, a hunter, maybe some other shit idk anything about the lore I just want an excuse to be a werewolf wherever possible

It is confirmed not to be Witcher 4 or cyberpunk as they have completely separate listings for jobs on both of these.

3D head modeller. That is really specific. I know nothing about game development but maybe that coincides with facial animation too?

I included a part about what they greenlight to cover this. I do not trust the decision making process as a concept with them anymore. I'm not even willing to give them the benefit of the doubt after trying to sell 76 or 77 (weird how they work like that) when they knew they were in an unsalable state. They still sold them. That takes a level of underhandedness I do not condone and I've since entirely excised anything positive about them from my thoughts.

It would be very ironic that CDPR, coming out of the mess what was Cyberpunk, would pick up the mess that is Bloodlines 2 and actually deliver it.

Regardless, until there is a big leak or any reliable leaker says anything, this is just pointless speculation. Personally I find it hard to believe that a big studio like CDPR could be working on Bloodlines 2 and there being literally no leaks whatsoever, from nobody.

Attached: 17.jpg (1080x1440, 259.49K)

And it would be less ironic and more realistic that they'd also fuck that one up. They could always claim their bandaid couldn't fix how fucked it was.
Choosing to try and salvage a trainwreck like this, as a response to your own massive trainwreck, is the exact type of delusion needed to deliver another trainwreck.

>CDPR devs are fans of Bloodlines
>Bloodlines is known for still having great facial animations
>job listings for head modelers

its CDPR confirmed

Attached: 5.png (697x1133, 440.36K)

Sadly took the World of Darkness clan test and got Lasombra twice...

>Their quest structure is nothing like mmorpgs?
>Talk to NPC
>follow quest arrow to place you need to go
>kill 5 drowners
>return to NPC

How is that anything but mmo questing

CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a 3D Head Modeller who would be up to the challenge of creating heads for our unnanounced project. Can you model realistic character faces and are you passionate about the latest 3D modelling techniques? If your answer is yes, then you’re in the right place.

It's literally about creating heads.

>Personally I find it hard to believe that a big studio like CDPR could be working on Bloodlines 2 and there being literally no leaks whatsoever, from nobody.
Really? I mean what leaks were there about Witcher or Cyberpunk before release? Virtually none.

did they just trace megan fox?

>>Talk to NPC
>>follow quest arrow to place you need to go
>>kill 5 drowners
>>return to NPC
This is unironically every RPG though? Also you are majorly underselling all the great storytelling in the middle of "kill 5 drowners" and just posing the quest as if thats all it is.

Also Cyberpunk had really great attention to details with some of the main characters mannerisms. Especially Jackie when he would shake his leg while sitting.

true, although I feel Witcher 3´s facial animations held up better

76 was a shitty spinoff cashgrab
nuDoom 2 wasn't made by BGS, Fallout 4 was their last real game

and that's a good thing!

Fallout 4 is when I started to doubt them overall.
I ignored Wolfenstein because they filled it with identity politics stuff and went out of their way to emasculate BJ.

that would be awesome but it means scrapping all the previous work which I'd doubt they do. Also, hub world works better for VtM

I don't have zero faith in CDPR delivering a good bloodlines 2, I just don't have much.

only good thing about Fallout 4 for me was Far Harbor desu

My roommate said the same thing. Don't take me not trusting the publishers anymore to mean the games are shit, I'm not trying to imply that. I just play games for fun and a lot of these new releases being talked about are too much hassle with bugs and glitches and stuff for me to be interested anymore.

youve posted about 10 threads in the last 10 days of different developers making this game after people told you its dead. its sad

>youve posted about 10 threads in the last 10 days of different developers making this game after people told you its dead. its sad
Yea Forums is one person, fuck you're a schizo

>facts
>there have been multiple rumours about CDPR working on bloodlines 2 with the potential of paradox giving them first bid on the World of Darkness rights if the game sells well.
>multiple rumours
you're a retard

I've seen a thread on here saying that just about every dev is making this piece of shit.

>This is unironically every RPG though

Try playing literally any other WRPG. The fact that you even think this shows how little you know about the subject. There's a reason people meme witcher as a jrpg.

Im on here autistically, ive seen like 3 bloodlines 2 threads over the last couple weeks. 1 was about harebrained 1 was about chinese room and then this one. Its been pretty normal, there were way more bloodlines 2 threads earlier in the year.

Its normal to lump you in with a group that has been doing the same thing you're doing, in the same manner, for days on end.
The way you replied signals he had your measure correct. Call me any name you want and I won't call you a name back, because your name won't apply to me.

>tomorrow
>every dev is making bloodlines 2
Thanks for the headline user.

You have no idea what you're talking about

The witcher is a social sim with slight rpg elements and combat. It isn't really an rpg. Its about going around and forming or severing social bonds.

Its persona with less rpg elements somehow. The combat feeling magnetic like BamHam was really jarring.

>a role-playing game is a video game genre where the player controls the actions of a character (or several party members) immersed in some well-defined world, usually involving some form of character development by way of recording statistics.
So witcher and cyberpunk. Refuting they are RPGs is pure retardation.

combat was arguably the worst part about Witcher 3

>The way you replied signals he had your measure correct. Call me any name you want and I won't call you a name back, because your name won't apply to me.
Take your Seroquel champ. Things are gonna get better.

so is dumping a stock definition of a role playing game.
Mario is a role playing game under that definition.

>CDPR is taking over VTMB2
>after Cyberpunk fiasco
I never asked for this.

>Mario is a role playing game under that definition.
Really? I don't remember Mario having character development by way of recording statistics or being immersed in a well defined world. Can you actually read before you respond?

I wouldn't have asked for it even before cyberpunk. They're not the right people for it.

>CoD is an RPG
(you)

>They're not the right people for it.
They're the only developers left that could do it justice. Give 1 reason why other than "DURRR cyberpunk buggyyyyy!!!"

who would be even? Looking glass and Troika are long gone after all.

Really? Does CoD have character development by way of recording statistics or immerse you in a well defined world.

READ BEFORE YOU POST