Name your weaponfu

name your weaponfu

Attached: boltofgransax.png (253x197, 24.78K)

Attached: ban.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

Attached: golden halberd.jpg (780x470, 62.93K)

me trusty axe

Attached: 2021-07-15_08.04.17.png (1920x1080, 380.3K)

vykes kyke pyke

Attached: FQBAFv-XEAUlb8_.jpg (1920x1080, 199.28K)

>dual wielding it
they never stood a chance

Attached: 1644119629835.jpg (960x540, 36.05K)

I love this thing. It looks cool, the ash looks cool, sure the second part is kind of shit but it causes an explosion and I like explosions.

Attached: 8YJashR[1].png (1024x1024, 377.32K)

Attached: 20220411001919_1.jpg (1920x1080, 219.39K)

Love the halo scythe

The one where I hit L2 and do more damage than my actual weapon could dream to.

Claymore. Simple and effective.

I want to like this but it feels crappy
Its shame because its the best looking weapon in the game

I love you so much

I use halberds and lightning spells a lot so this thing feels like it was made for me

Attached: dragon_halberd_halberd_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 10.27K)

It's the Moonveil for me. Fuck you, I beat the game.

Attached: unnamed_62db21e1-02b0-4e6f-ae0c-594cb0b13721.jpg (1280x720, 96.15K)

Attached: BeastMenGreatCurvedSword.png (1024x1024, 790.27K)

edge,
lord

It's a sword that wants you to focus on faith, dex can be a back up, but if you're not focusing on faith you're mostly wasting your time.

For anything resistant to faith I've got me a multitude of flame art weapons.

This from an adventure map?

If only the buff lasted for longer than 10 seconds
FUCKING SEPPUKU LASTS FOR 60 SECONDS I'M SO FUCKING MAD ABOUT THE STATE OF THIS GAME GIVE ME MY WEAPON BUFFS

Dark Moon Greatsword is too fun. Absolutely chunks HP and posture.
Carian Knight’s Sword would probably be my favourite if the block was better.

nope, anvil + mythic texture pack

Forgive my edginess, I just couldn't resist using her bullshit undodgeable attack against enemies.

HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN

Attached: marika hammer.jpg (620x350, 7.56K)

Yea Forums stole my picture

Attached: hand-of-malenia-640x360.jpg (640x360, 12.31K)

This and the claymore
Tried to resist but just couldn't help myself

Attached: Elden-Ring-How-To-Get-Ordovis-Greatsword.png.jpg (1400x700, 62.38K)

If you have to loudly proclaim that you beat the game then you did not beat the game and are in denial.

YWNBTG
As a real man with integrity I dropped my Moonveil character and started over.

Bitching about moonveil is a telltale sign of lack of skill.

Any ideas for a sword anyone?
>How about a faith GS that has an ash of war that is just wrath of gold but takes longer and does less damage, make it take fucking forever to finish, then make an actually decent wave attack that you NEED to do the first half for,
>Then it doesn't even buff your weapon with holy! Oh yeah by the way it is going to be split damage instead of pure Holy
>Plus it is going to be incorporeal but it will still have weight!

Is this the fallen knight armor of ER? You know when someone is wearing it they're going to awful and use YT builds

I love tha pot cannon and fist weapons, but man, the reach on fists is so fucking bad.
Atleast you have a lot of talismans with succeding attack boni and stuff.

It’s the Alva’s/Elite Knight Set of the game.

are any of the boss weapons actually good?

yeah with fist weapons you kinda have to get used to getting really up close, i'm using briar gauntlets to make enemies flinch when rolling into them because rolling away just sucks
the warcry charged R2 is actually pretty nice on them

>running r2 can gapclose extremely fast from a mile away
>delayed pokes amazing for roll catching
> weapon art lets you disengage extremely easily
my pvp weaponfu. also the running r2 carried me through some of the more brutal endgame bosses like malekith and malenia

Attached: bloodyhelice.jpg (1200x798, 48.07K)

Morgott's sword, Radagon's hammer, Rennala's staff, Mohg's spear, Malenia's katana, Radagon's swords are all very good off the top of my head

>Radagon's swords
Radahn's swords I mean

>Radagon's hammer
Technically that's Marika's hammer. It's Numen-made and she brought it with her to the Lands Between.

moonlight greatsword, beat the whole game with it

blasphemous blade is nice for dicking around the world thanks to the lifesteal
maliketh's black blade is good for bosses because of % damage
dragon king's cragblade is also pretty good

Right yeah Blasphemous is very good. I haven't gotten it yet because throwing flaming skulls seemed more fun

shamshir

Attached: kumhKM8.png (1024x1024, 262.89K)

Almost all of them are AT LEAST okay. Several are top tier.
The only notable exception is Godrick's joke of a dragon arm because From hates fist weapons

Has a pretty cool skill.

Attached: royal_greatsword__colossal_swords_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 9.47K)

Can you powerstance them with a second one? A lot of people said no, but I dont have a second one so I cant check myself.
Atleast they look damn great.

This and eclipse shotel and looking really nice, but Im not sure dualwield/1handed swords are the go to in this game against these types of bosses in Elden Ring

was pretty disappointed that there was no bone fist type weapon like in ds2. god i just want to drop kick people again

Attached: 7834743734.jpg (464x349, 11.47K)

>this was given to him by rennala
was this a mistranslation cause that makes zero sense

no. radagon married rennala and made radahn, ranni, and rykard before dumping her and going to marika. rennala gave him a moonlight greatsword like ranni gave us and then he turned it into that.

I wish I could have a weaponfu in Elden Ring
Movesets went from being the defining element of your weapon to being irrelevant in the face of enemies that control the fight and ashes that do all the work for you
I'm so fucking mad

At best they forgot the "re" for forged.
Radagon was given a sword by Rannala, then when he left and reforged it into the Golden Order Greatsword.

The weapon art on it is also really fun, definitely worth duping the remembrance for

I wish it scaled with dex naturally instead of strength. The regular scythes r2 sucks ass and doesnt look as edgy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133.72K)

Was thinking of a tank build. Any recommendations for a weapon/greatshield combo?

it was a moonlight greatsword, radagon just reforged it into a golden order thing because he's a fag
see dark moon greatsword description
>A Moon Greatsword, bestowed by a Carian queen upon her spouse to honor long-standing tradition. One of the legendary armaments. Ranni's sigil is a full moon, cold and leaden, and this sword is but a beam of its light.

Fingerprint shield + your choice of poke weapon.

>bolt of gransax
>no bowl of grandsnacks
Shit game honestly

gimme some good dex/int weapons that aren't moonveil. thought of infusing scavenger curved sword with frost for the delicious double proc in pvp

Attached: 1635081686230.jpg (908x1079, 109.51K)

fingerprint stone shield if you want to be a boring metafag
anything you think looks nice otherwise
pairing them with thrusting weapons for shielded pokes is really boring though

I use my wife's knife.

Attached: bladeofcalling.jpg (1080x1305, 568.8K)

fingerprint shield looks like dried dog shit and is just invincibility against most attacks, id suggest golden greatshield for paladin rp and an actual challenge.

Hmm. Golden Greatshield would probably look good with the Swordspear.