Premium member joins the server

>Premium member joins the server.

Attached: 1640985499237.webm (460x538, 2.47M)

>my dad comes back from the shop

>best budget cosmetics loadout

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUH BAYZED

Attached: fuck yeah.jpg (721x665, 164.61K)

This same redneck is expected not to clip your mirror during the winter.

Give me one reason to be proud to be an American in 2022.

I bet that shit gets like 10 miles to the gallon if not less, and frankly putting flags on the back of your truck is obnoxious and should be outlawed. Nobody fucking did that shit before the 2016 election, was hoping the "fad" would die down. I still see people in my town do it, but not very many and 99% of the time they're redneck white trash normalfags.

>Premium member still can't beat the wandering boss

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x469, 54.92K)

stop seething

We're still better than whatever third world shithole you crawled out of

Attached: 1649629065657.png (676x198, 20.83K)

only 2 years left

You have never been outside of America if you believe this.

how much do they make if I use ad blockers

>Didn't even mention Trump
>Brings up Trump and thinks I'm seething about Trump

Rent free, also two years is a long time.

I'm from Germany. Statistically speaking I'm whiter, taller, more intelligent, fitter, better educated, wealthier and less likely to be killed than you.

Whatever you say Mohamed

what? no one said anything about trump except you.

take your meds and get off Yea Forums.

>Youtubers make much more money from you if you...
Why exactly should I care?

Attached: tonni.jpg (978x652, 47.03K)

Attached: 1645057580422.png (640x481, 207.02K)

So you know how to avoid no giving them more money.

>play RPG
>join every faction in the game

Attached: g7b.png (747x821, 991.25K)

>hits an overhanging power line

Take your meds

Stay in your lane, Kraut. You already lost two world wars, don't go for a three-peat.

I thought your joke was funny

Attached: germany2.jpg (981x706, 195.12K)

Thanks bro I forgot what country I was in.

>Has to bring up ancient shit to cope with current realities.
Go kneel for some nigger, fatlord.

Youll keep saying this but white people in America are now a minority to the goblin that is modern mutt America, though the Muslim invasion is a problem in Europe Europen countries are still overwhelmingly majority white and christianity is far and away the most popular religion still. Infact, the only place you will ever find people who arent white is in major cities, literally nowhere else.

Sort yourself out America, you use to be cool.

Paying for something that an adblocker gives me for free is not in my budget.

>the only place you will ever find people who arent white is in major cities
And even then it's nothing if you compare it to US cities.

Youtubers don't make any money from me.

Go put on your thicker sweater, gascuck

Soul. Reminds me of the time when I used to be an ameriboo.

kek

>whiter than you ahmed

Attached: 1606426036460.png (546x395, 350.69K)

seethe must be part of the german curriculum with how assblasted they always seem to be

What mix of races even creates something like that?

>Tow mirrors: extended
Yep, time to drive my disco

>Nobody fucking did that shit before the 2016 election
Long before Mountain Men or Duck Dynasty, we had inbred rednecks driving around monster trucks with rebel flags here.

>youre gay
>no Im not
>LOL SEETHING HAHAHA

Attached: 1639189990180.gif (356x200, 2.2M)

They really should change their stupid US flags for rainbow flags like the other 99% of white trash normalfags. Actually that should be enforced by law

>i will die to defend buttsex in botswana

Don't forget that you're talking to someone with an IQ of around 80 or so.

America is just the future of all majority white nations. Instead of telling America to sort itself out, you should be killing your own politicians, because they're going to turn you into us.

why do you think they sperg about the us so hard?

US/globohomo is exporting it's socially toxic neoliberalism to every other country under it's sphere. That's why they hate America, because America is evil and gay.

Youtube should force content creators to specify where ad-breaks occur in their videos via chapters, and if they don't comply, revoke their ad-sense money until they specify the ad-breaks.
That way they could let Premium users skip those in-video adverts as well.

until Biden wins reelection?

Sounds like a you problem.

dilate and cope

>these are the "people" complaining of high gas prices

Attached: 1649154470483m.jpg (1024x972, 198.19K)

cope with what?
your buttrage?
have a beer, chill out my friend

Attached: 1646230807520.jpg (1360x1076, 267.4K)

this fag has more more money burnt in his cosmetics than the car your drive, retard.

I feel I need to make you aware of this since its an entirely foreign concept at this point given the sate of things. Outside of America issues like trannies are still not accepted, antifa are literally beaten in the streets and driven out of town, governments are making moves to outright ban trannies from certain places, in Britian even there is outspoken support for single sex spaces(meaning no trannies competeing in womens sports or using their bathrooms) and they have started to get rid of "diversity" jobs where they are just there to tell people they need to put more black people in things, and that talking to children about sex is not a controversial topic, it is flat out banned elsewhere, where in America this is somehow a topic of debate, in America they have supported things like this on a government level and it will never be repelled now because of that, the rest of the west is not there yet and is resisting it, and I know that is hard to comprehend because it SEEMS like they are all on side, but they arent.

To clarify, everyone see the American politics and is trying to push it away, noone likes it, they are seeing the state of America and saying "fuck that, thanks for testing it for us".

Why do Amerimutts drive big trucks like that? To compensate for their tiny cock, them being obese, or they look like an incel shooter? Driver of OP's vid is probably pic related

Attached: 1649631942037.jpg (900x900, 78.28K)

Are people suppose to be thankful that America is turning the rest of the west into the same fucking cancerous bullshit it has become? Of course people are upset, Americans should be upset at their country too user.

>study finds that retards who fall prey to propaganda will fall prey to propaganda

i believe you until here
>wealthier
I know your full of shit now, they pay you niggers peanuts over there, don't lie about it.

That's actually a funny shirt, lil goblinbro rocked that shirt HARD and triggered lefties all along the way. Good for him.

>ancient
its barely been 4 generations you fuckin' nazi.