Sonic bros... We've lost against Mario

I've seen Mario's 2022 movie and it's actually fucking good, the ONE movie illumination puts effort into is Mario, are they ran by faggots or something? We seriously can't get a win, can we sonic bros? I'm literally shaking as I'm typing this

Attached: 20220402_161103.jpg (1080x1350, 142.88K)

It was good? No fucking way, not with a cast like that, they don't give two shits. No one can convince me this Mario movie will be better than Sonic 2

>Sonic bros... We've lost against Mario
of course they have. nintendo raped sega into becoming poorfags 20 years ago.

Can you give more story details? I’ve heard stuff from others who apparently saw a test screening and I want to see if it matches up. Also, what’s the animation style they’re going for?

which holiday are they tallking about? christler? fuck i cant wait 4 months or so

nintendie cope in this thread

I'm not in the mood but fine, whatever. It's literally the same plot as the first game, super faggot bros, just stretched out and milked for all it's worth. The animation style is Mario but the characters sniffed coke. The animation is good, is that what you wanted to hear? Sonic is back to square one, laughing stock, once people see how well animated Mario is the Nintendo faggots are gonna say shit like "wait a minute, why is sonic in the real world again??" I can't take this anymore

without e3 i can't see any other event to announce the trailer so may be a random day to release it unless geoff gets the exclusive.

Attached: luffy-one-piece.gif (498x269, 607.41K)

It's definitely going to be in a Nintendo direct so Mario will be having is dick sucked immediately

Anything about them getting Seth Rogen to be Donkey Kong but apparently he’s not talking and only doing sound effects because he’s actually just a baby (DK Jr.)?

And honestly? I think it’s gonna be a win for both sides. I think we can live with both being great movies.

Who gives a fuck about the cast in an animated movie?

False & Homosexual

>idras elba as Knuckles and Jim Carey as Robotnik (despite basically just playing himself and resembling nothing like game Eggman) is good
>but Charlie Day as Luigi, Jack Black playing a comedic villain and Seth Roger playing a dumb ape are bad choices

The only questionable one is Pratt, and Mario is probably going to play the straight man in this movie anyway.

>Not even paid shills, just nintendies being retarded
Sonic and mario stopped fighting each other 20 years ago, old man

Attached: imagen_2022-04-10_224542428.png (366x358, 48.33K)

What kind of sorcery is this? Hm, seems like your source is credible, does Nintendo not care about their own movie, they let leaks slip through the cracks?

No joke, I simply asked on Reddit and some guy who said he saw a screening DM’d me and answered a lot of my questions.

They said there’s a lot of action sequences, most of the performances are good, they mentioned a fight sequence between Yoshi and Kamek was one of the best things in the movie, there are songs, etc. Even said the animation was similar to Hotel Transylvania.

What an imbecile, he definitely got sued, all of that is correct

Holy shit. Well, he DID quickly delete his account after telling me. Must’ve been afraid of them ninjas.

So I gotta know, does DK actually join Mario on this quest? Or is just like a one and done cameo? Cause I only just yesterday figured out the whole DK Jr. cameo.

And do they ACTUALLY reference fucking “Mario’s Bomb’s Away”?

>dude banana lol.
Amazing writing and fits with the character.

Sonic fans are so deluded they think getting a not shit movie means they are winning, they don't realize that their next game will still be shit.
In fact, modern Sonic games are so shit that all Sonic discussion should be moved over to Yea Forums

Seth rogen plays cranky when he was in his prime, fred armisen whatever his name is plays old cranky, dk and just dad shows up in the middle as an adult but nothing substantial happens involving the monkeys after they kidnap Pauline

I have no clue what Mario bombs away is, but knowing the morons who work on this movie, maybe

Are you out of your mind? Nintendo has 0 confidence when it comes to Zelda suck dick of the wild 2 that they delayed it 2023, but sonic Frontiers is coming out this year and it'll be way better than fag of the wild, I gara-fucking-tee it

>having faith in Sonic Team at all
>thinks it'll be anywhere near BOTW
I doubt it'll be better than Legends Arceus lmao

>includes Charles Martinet
>doesn't cast him as Mario
I'm fine.

Attached: nothing going on.png (247x274, 60.41K)

It was some game where Mario works in the military throwing bombs.

Huh. Well that clears THAT up. That’s been heavily confusing.

So this is like the THE movie that Illumination actually wanted to put all their effort into? Honestly? I felt something was up when none of their usual wheelhouse of people were on this. They had to be approaching this different, especially with Nintendo on their backs. I mean you don’t just get people who worked on stuff like Teen Titans Go and fucking Dick Figures if you aren’t gonna trying to do something different.

I wonder how Chris Pratt feels about being an obvious stunt casting and nothing else.

K Nintendo dick rider, take a shower before nagging me about how sonic team is bad like the pokemon company are gods, I have enough money to buy the 3 pokemon company stakeholders, they are that useless

fake

Your mom's tits are fake

Well he unironically played a good Mario. So fuck him too

>I have enough money
Prove it

Let me guess, Pratt actually nailed the Brooklyn accent Mario from those old cartoons didn’t he?

And I’m assume from Charlie Day they just told him “Be Charlie Day”?

And, if you don’t mind me asking, between Mario and Sonic 2 which one do you feel works better? Because the guy I spoke too said Sonic 2 is a better movie but Mario is a better adaptation of the property. Curious to hear an opinion from someone else.

Mario movie is better

I will.

I'm done with this thread, I'm going to get my manager to look into buying Illumination Entertainment so I can bankrupt them of all their worth, then Mario can't get a sequel and sonic 3 can beat Mario and the Sega bros win at last, you can't stop this Ltendo fans, I am inevitable. Fear me

every fucking thread man?

Thanks for answering some of my questions. Really cements what I was told previously as being real.

Honestly? I’m just happy we’re actually gonna get both a good Sonic movie AND a good Mario movie this year. Everyone is winning! Maybe this fucking video game film curse is actually wearing off.

Now they need to actually release a damn trailer.

>crisp rat
>seth rogen
Yeah no thanks.

>seth rogen
sorry i'm not jewish so i'm not allowed to watch anything with him on it
i'll stick to sonicKINO

Anyone not realizing what's going to happen here is a naïve retard. Nintendo respects the Mario brand more than sega does with sonic, making that blue fuck floss and act relatable with children, since that's what his audience is advertised for. The Mario movie will get around the fact that Charles is not voicing the characters by having them movie be set up in a way that the Mario cast is WATCHING an adaptation of their latest adventure, this will be set up at the start with Charles and everyone else voicing their characters until they all go to the theater where the new movie is premiering and as a joke, the movie inside the universe will NOT use the actual voice actors. making it so Mario sounds more normal for a feature length film, which is honestly reasonable since Mario's typical yips may not transfer to another medium as well as they do in games.

Screencap this because you know i'm right and Mario will forever be king of video games

Attached: WAKEUPINTHEMORNING.png (928x815, 1.71M)

Oh, and if you don’t mind me asking two more questions, what are the designs of the characters like? Cause the guy said I spoke to said they’re pretty much just the Odyssey designs.

And if you had to name the top three fights that stood out to you, what would they be?

Should this be true, answer me this: Do any of the actors try to replicate the Super Show voices, or is it just their neutral?

What's the movie called?

Pratt is pretty much just doing his eccentric character voice.

So like fucking Emmet or something? That fucking sucks.

>releasing against Avatar 2
kek it's over for mario

Interesting. I guy I talked to said he does a gruff Brooklyn accent and his performance overall was like a 6/10.

Does Key try doing Stocker's Toad, or Jack trying to do Harvey's Bowser?

Fake and who the fuck actually cares?

>Illumination remakes first Spongebob movie with Mario characters
I wouldn't even be mad

Attached: d2iorcz-2b024104-0cec-4d46-ac37-7571f394888c.png (167x176, 46.76K)

That's fucking cap he's doing a NYC accent dumb fuck, I'm OP don't try that shit (yes I've returned and I'm still buying Illumination)

Does it have Daisy? If not then I don’t give a shit about it.

Attached: AE9BDA5C-FD32-4879-A463-3AAD1D530E22.jpg (1199x1080, 154.01K)

Mario and Luigi are the only ones who don't have their modern voices (they have NYC accents)

I... actually don't know. Ltendo couldn't even put the title in the fucking movie lmao. Either that or I forgot

Well Miyamoto's involved, so that should tell you everything about her chances

No Daisy, she seems like a copy and paste of peach anyway

Yes, she takes part in a very funny scene on the beach where Mario starts chasing Luigi furiously because Luigi ate the whole pizza, and in the confusion Luigi ends up tripping and taking off the top of Daisy's bikini. At this moment Donkey Kong walks by with two coconuts in his hand and they look like Daisy's boobs, and Luigi and Mario stop for a moment and say that they are bigger than Peach's coconuts.
I watched the movie with the other anons that are posting here.

Oh, hey. If you’re back do you mind me asking two more questions? What are the designs of the characters like? Cause the guy said I spoke to said they’re pretty much just the Odyssey designs but theatrical.

And if you had to name the top three sequences that stood out to you the most from the film (fight, action, comedy, etc) what would they be?

Hmmmm DK and Coconuts you say?

Attached: 9D9B2B6D-5C33-4B3D-8603-4F46BD96FDF1.jpg (2048x1167, 250.78K)

It's Odyssey Mario it reminds me of those shitty 2d Mario games on the Wii

Yoshi Vs Kamek, Mario Vs Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Toad vs Bowser

Funny you mention that it reminds you of the Wii games, because the guy I talked to said that it’s the Odyssey designs but they have the art style of the Wii era designs.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around what exactly that means? Is this like a combination or does it have some kind of 2D look to it like that Sony movie where the family fights those robots…?

>illumination movie
>good
extremely doubtful. the only movie they ever made with some degree of soul was despicable me 1, and even that was just a worse megamind. They have never made a good movie before. What makes you think they suddenly will have a change of heart? Voting with your wallet won’t work, just look how much money Minions made.

It doesn't have a 2d look it just looks like a mix of both

Is everyone seriously watching a thread with one dude samefagging himself?

Not OP but I can answer that question: Nintendo is heavily, and I mean HEAVILY monitoring this movie. Animating it is one of the few things Illumination has full input on. I'm pretty sure Nintendo would make sure it doesn't have any of Illumination's "getting with the times" kinda humor and tone.

>They have never made a good movie before
*cough* Sing *cough* Despicable Me 1 *cough cough*

So something like this?

Attached: DEF94884-0948-4B58-AB42-7B2E49A2F14C.jpg (960x1975, 686.82K)