Steals your ideas and makes money off them

>steals your ideas and makes money off them

Attached: watnou.jpg (400x400, 19.56K)

Don't be so mean, Sseth is funny.

I do not.

The worst thing is you can tell he's gonna be a Rannifag

i would too

Attached: 1603390997134.jpg (249x202, 8.58K)

What's he supposed to do if he finds someone with a correct theory, not tell anyone? Fuck outta here crybaby.

Yea and? Have you seen any of the popular youtubers lately? At least half of them just regurgitate whatever is popular on Yea Forums or reddit. And at least a few of them make it sound natural and not as bad as the chink wannabe journo who reads straight off reddit.
Welcome to the new age grandpa.

can you produce such an incident

Of course he will, because the place where he steals his ideas from is a rannifag.

>WAIT FOR HIS ER VIDEO ON LORE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT DUNG EATER
>NOTHING ABOUT IT IN THE VIDEO
YOU FUCKING HACK

>not having your own youtube channel were you steal shit from here
Ngmi bro

Attached: IMG_20220403_201244.jpg (1128x1504, 300.45K)

>correct theory
No such thing in Soulsborne.

>is a fromsoft employee

Isn't that what the owners of the company did to the people who wrote the lore in the first place?

Who started this faggy pretentious narrating voice thing for vidya lore? There's one that does it for Destiny lore too.

Where the fuck would he get the info if you just waited instead of providing it for him????

>ideas
>reading item description is ideas
You give too much credits to anyone

I dunno who started it, but he popularized it.

I'M NOT PAID TO READ
HE IS
SHUT THE FUCK UP

ENB?

Underrated
Newfags don't know that his kikery isn't a larp

No, he's paid to wait until you read stuff and write it down for him.

Yea Forums pretending to give a shit about """the artists""" and getting mad over Vaati will never not make me laugh.
Meanwhile the community loves him and the Bamco actually works with him. The absolute freak out when Soul Arts was announced was hilarious. Suddenly anons were screaming that Vaati was profiting off the hard work of the Californian homeless artist.

Attached: 1636206086220.png (1350x901, 68.34K)

Sseethe

will charismalets ever learn?

Sseth is at least open about being a Yea Forumsfag

>No, he's paid to wait
NO HE IS PAID TO READ
YOU MONG

if it's that easy what's stopping you from doing the same thing
besides it's more likely that he takes from reddit, I assume they have a bunch of subreddits just for elden ring lore. no need to sift through waifuposters and you didnt beat the game posts.

>the cheats, thieves and liars succeed in live
You don't say

>vaati is charismatic
lol
lmao even

Based cock sucker

Remember when he stole someone's Bloodborne fanfiction and quoted it almost word for word pretending it was real lore but then he got found out and literally nothing happened

Pretty much. There’s a bunch of YouTubers that steal stuff from Yea Forums to make their living.

Idk making easy money off dumbfucks seems pretty based to me

It's type of shilling
>I hate X celeb so much!
>I follow him everywhere!
>I stalk him 24/7
>God look at what he did Yea Forums

Attached: 1619529815278.jpg (1203x1754, 626.66K)

Angry fat neckbeard with low pitch screeching voice detected
Vaati provides excellent AMSR.
He can make all girls wet just by talking.
His voice is calming and soothing he can make cancer fall asleep and countries stop fighting.

If it wasn't for Yea Forums I would have 0 information about some stupid e-celeb. I have to hear about some fag bitching from youtube or twitter.

Well, women tend to have shit opinions
I tried watching his videos but I can't stand listening to his voice, he tries way too hard, it's not natural

this guy is such a shill. how else does he muster the same amount of enthusiasm for DS2 and the demon's demake as he does for the rest of the actual kino? i dont think he has ever said a negative thing about any from game.

Just so you know I just stole your picture and saved it on my computer.
Make sure to delete it later because it's mine now.

>If it wasn't for Yea Forums I would have 0 information about some stupid e-celeb
Same. Basically all twitch/reddit/twitter/eceleb gossips are being reposted here. Stalking and vendetta are very strong among zoomers and legit schizos

Attached: 1647152651820.png (2044x872, 162.84K)

i was shocked seeing him in person. he looks like a total chad.
unfortunately he's like 5'3" lmfao

REDGRAVE GANG REPORT IN

I remember the old days. Playing Dark Souls not knowing wtf was going on. Watching ENB vaguely guessing at shit and just casually discussing Souls lore. I want to go back.

Despite Lobos having every trait of a typical sõyman, he still mogs Vaati

Attached: wolfman.jpg (872x1024, 154.35K)

>Fromfags praise le vauge story telling
>Go to some shitter to piece it all together for him
>Doesn't even know jap so chunks of his info is wrong and later outdated and he never updates it
lmao

>words words words
the left cant meme

I blame the nigglets that let him get away with it. Everyone who suckles at his cock and watches his videos both ironically and unironically. If you don't like these influencers having this much power then fucking do something about it.

Why are your lore takes so shit, Yea Forums?

I liked his geographical videos because it made me pay attention to the world more.
Most people don't even know who he is now because of vaati establishing himself as "le Lore Lord".

He couldn't care less about youtube, he's getting like 5k on patreon monthly.

Like anyone on Yea Forums would actually make a video game.

Man I love From games but holy shit I'm glad I don't take part in its community, that is just sad.

>the left cant meme
what does the left have to do with that image?

using lots of words is quintessentially leftist

vaati makes more money talking about the worlds in from games than the actual designers of said worlds.

why do these professional consoomers make so much money? why does clown world have to be like this?

>he's getting like 5k on patreon monthly.

Can’t say im not envious. Imagine being able to make a living from this shit.

go away, vaati

of you read the first few words of that image it doesn't exactly scream leftist.

His voice is ear rape. Why cant he use a normal voice instead of putting on that fake shit?

SIR VAATI VIDYA... THE ALLLLL KNOOOOOWING