Sony won again

Sony won again

Attached: A2DC505D-39FB-4649-B991-A9DBCCF93CE5.jpg (1242x1425, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/topsellers/2022W08/
steamdb.info/sub/440409/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course it's some braindead tranny

Enjoy shit sales then. Elden ring should be enough to show that if you make good games, don’t try to fuck over your customer, and put them where people want to play it, they will sell. Console exclusivity is a cancer, and Sony is the original shithead for keeping Xbox down.

Three of those are confirmed for PC and one of them has zero information on platforms. Only people still buying Playstation, or consoles in general, are just morons.

Attached: Cope [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fon9fg0.mp3].webm (480x480, 1.4M)

All squeenix games will be on EGS.

PC doesn't count.

>PC doesn't count.

Attached: sony-fanboy.gif (640x508, 1.51M)

DQXII is going to be Switch/Switch 2 exclusive. DQXI was only on PS4 because 3DS was really fucking underpowered and it ended up outselling the PS4 version in Japan anyway.

>Only playable on playstation
>Best
Only DQ can save itself there, and it won't be exclusive.

Why trend follow when you can be patient and play then all on PC in a few years with mods that make the games good

DQ is even on Xbox nowadays, this tranny is retarded.

DQXI was only on Switch because Iwata asked for it and Hori wanted to honor his last request.

Attached: 7B499C25-225A-4A38-9127-B054FA64332D.jpg (1024x549, 66.94K)

I hate all of those and two aren't even out yet

>snoy
>skware
>fucking 16th and 12th game in the series
>faggot hearts

Because I want to post about me playing the latest hot game on Twitter to get likes.

>one of them has zero information on platforms
Far as I know, neither DQXII or KH4 have platforms announced.

There's no way in hell DQXII is going to be PS exclusive, though.

>mods that make the games good
You mean model swaps and reshade presets?

*Also on PC

>Dairy Queen Twelve

SQueenix hasn't even confirmed what platforms it will launch on. Japan will riot if it's not on Switch in favor of a console no one can buy.

I fully expect it to be a PS5 timed exclusive. You fuckers cannot fathom the colossal shitstorm that is coming

user, DQXI was already on 3DS. They're not making their biggest IP in Japan exclusive to a platform that's dying in the market.

It's going to be on Switch, the question is whether or not they'll release a PS version with it and if it'll be another DQXI situation where they're almost two separate games.

Dragon Quest is not that popular in Japan nowadays.

>multiplats
>snoy won again
kek

That person is not wrong, those ports are literally "unplayable" on PC.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I don't think DQ 12 is going to be on PS. They historically launch on the console with the most units sold in Japan. Even if that means a handheld platform.

DQXI in Japan outsold itself in the entirety of the rest of the world.

All trash

DQ12 runs Unreal 5. Its literally coming to everything BUT Switch.

Unreal 5 supports the Switch.

kek delusional nintentranny

Damn SE is trash if those are it's best franchises

What happens to these people?
When a game is multiplatform it's better because it doesn't chain you to one platform, it gives you the option to choose, and others can experience this game
It is like they want to give a justification that the platform they bought is not useless

Ban all Twitter posting!

At this point, I feel bad for Snoys

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 25.76K)

>Kh4
>not multiplat

Fortnite now runs on UE5 and the update has arrived on mobile and switch

No, it showed normies are band wagon faggots who latch on FOTM games based on name and brand instead of quality of the game which Elden Ring severely lacked compared to what they did before with Sekiro and Bloodborne.

Fortnite doesn't count.

Its gonna be a bloodbath for that company in Japan then

Attached: 1645199953618.png (1280x637, 20.92K)

>delusional
Okay, user. Explain to me why the next flagship in a franchise whose majority sales are in Japan won't be on the platform that's dominating in Japan. Go on, I'll wait.

DQXII will count. You're actually delusional if you think they'll pass up a Switch release.

>literally a bunch of gay weeb trash
And nothing of value was lost

The post says "ONLY PLAYABLE on Playstation"

DQXII is a 2024 game. OG Switch will be dead in terms of software sales and PS5 will be doing ok enough. You might get a Switch 2 release.

* ALSO ON PC

PS5 is doing worse than Wii U numbers in Japan, it's not going to be okay.

Says the tranny while KH3 released on XB1 and even got into gamepass, and later released on PC.

Delusional. The switch is in its fifth year and it's still stomping the shit out of the PS5 in Japan

Attached: 20220408_150516.jpg (1080x872, 207.62K)

>They historically launch on the console with the most units sold in Japan. Even if that means a handheld platform.
They were ready to skip 3DS and make XI PS4 exclusive

>PS5 is doing worse than Wii U numbers in Japan, it's not going to be okay.
The PS5 is also doing worse compared to the Vita and Xbox360 in Japan if you look at software sales
I think Sony fanboys are coping hardcore over muh global sales as a result, hoping JRPGs like Dragon Quest, Persona or Kiseki will stick to the PS5 as a result

It's pulling ahead of the PS4 launch aligned though and that still got DQXI
It's already showing signs of saturation and Q4 is down 20% YoY. How do you think it'll look in 2024?

>the best SE franchises
>doesn't include XIV

Attached: 1357034132699.png (427x518, 303.94K)

>*Also on PC.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1086x1035, 86.21K)

Still double the PS5 lmao

>ps5 permanently sold out, units produced don't last 5 minutes before they're bought
>g-gguys the ps5 is a flop, no one wants it I swear
honestly it's so silly how you blatantly lie to yourself to pretend something that triggers you isn't a massive success

meanwhile, in reality

Sure bro, just overspend on meme parts that njewdia hikes the price for at a whim and put up with those garbage ports, you freethinker.

>company is to incompetent to make enough
>guys there is just a lot of demand

>SquareEnix
Only their smaller titles are still good.

Attached: Triangle Strategy New Packshot.jpg (1000x1000, 151.76K)

Building pcs is a pain in the ass, and most games always come to ps, Meanwhile switch and xbox have to bef for them

>DQXII will count.
Now before you backtrack do you mean vanilla DQXII or a "new and improved version" made just for the Switch

>focusing only in hardware sales but not the software sales as well

Attached: 1649007989710.png (640x471, 263.25K)

nier is also available on playstation, and pc.
That being said, new drakengard fucking when?

>Only their smaller titles are still good.

Attached: 1357034132700.png (323x398, 181.73K)

but...
none of those titles are done yet?
and ff7 doesn't count because it's an incomplete episodic game

>Building pcs is a pain in the ass
Only the first time you do it. After that its easy because you know what you're doing by heart

We Won!

Attached: SonyExclusive.png (1188x815, 284.18K)

i'm literally not interested in any of those

WE FUCKING WON SNOYSISTERS!!!!!

Attached: 1643328971075.jpg (768x1024, 38.26K)

Only DQ is worth a damn and it ain't exclusive

DQ12 will be on Switch
KH4 will be on Xbox and PC
CLoud's game is also on PC

Attached: FP_OHsWX0AY6B0U.jpg (735x939, 103.97K)

>It's pulling ahead of the PS4 launch aligned
Not in software, it's still an attach rate below 1 which is beyond dismal. PS5 is not doing okay at all and this far into its life it's very unlikely it'll ever recover in the market. If/When supply issues finally stop, PS5 sales in Japan will likely tank as there'll no longer be people importing just to get their hands on a PS5.

>It's already showing signs of saturation and Q4 is down 20% YoY.
It's coming down from covid numbers, yet it's still better than it ever was pre-covid.

>It's pulling ahead of the PS4 launch aligned though and that still got DQXI
Hardware isn't the problem. The problem is half of it was scalped out of the country resulting in abysmal software sales inside Japan.
There's been a SINGLE PS5 game that sold over 100k in Japan. Elden RIng with 120k.
Meanwhile launch aligned Wii U already had million sellers at that point. Hell, on LAUNCH DAY Wii U had multiple games over 150k.
Here's a random week from May 2014 (17 months after Wii U's launch like PS5 now)
>10./10. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U # (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥5.985) - 6.410 / 1.163.526
>11./09. [WIU] Wii Party U # (Nintendo) {2013.10.31} (¥4.935) - 6.363 / 741.991
>19./17. [WIU] Wii Fit U # (Nintendo) {2014.02.01} (¥5.985) - 3.623 / 142.786
>28./28. [WIU] Famicom Remix 1+2 (Nintendo) {2014.04.24} (¥3.086) - 1.684 / 27.124
>29./00. [WIU] Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo) {2013.11.21} (¥5.985) - 1.674 / 567.276

Elden Ring sold a million in Japan, you losers really need to stop looking at Famitsu as gospel.

They're probably gonna remove turn-based from DQ12 and then that won't be worth a damn either

It sold 500k physical user, it pretty much aligns with what famitsu is saying if you assume there is a 50/50 physical and digital split.

DQXII is going to be PS5 exclusive, it's the best decision Square can make
to get their headquarters firebombed

But not on PS5 you mongoloid.
And considering the Japanese PC version was the top-selling game on Steam during its week of release, it's pretty obvious that much of those sales came from the PC version.
steamdb.info/topsellers/2022W08/
steamdb.info/sub/440409/

That just means Elden Ring sold really well on PC for Japan. Digital sales on console in Japan only account for like 20-25% at most.

>ONLY ON PLAYSTATION

Attached: only on playstation.png (516x304, 162.26K)

I've always wondered what those 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay are

This kills the snoy

>all of them on pc