Horizon Forbidden West outsold by Jedi Fallen order from 2019 and Tiny Tina

Horizon Forbidden West outsold by Jedi Fallen order from 2019 and Tiny Tina

Wtf??

LMAO

Attached: 1649508693635.jpg (1024x485, 44.41K)

Fifa mfs seeing the same game for sale every year

Attached: omegalul.png (255x197, 4.86K)

>brutally blows

how many times are you going to make this thread jackass wants the point

Attached: 1649472882221.jpg (357x312, 28.71K)

The real story is that Ghostwire Tokyo was a massive flop. It makes Horizon look like Elden Ring

was anyone expecting it to sell big?
game doesn't even look AAA

>ps5 games
its because you can buy the ps4 version of horizon (which is cheaper on PSN) and also have access to the PS5 version so the only people buying PS5 one are the tech illiterates

It was pushed pretty heavily for a while, then they definitely pulled back the hype and marketing and quietly let it die. I mean it's basically just "Ubisoft game, Japan" so I don't know what they expected.

Is horizon actually good?
it really looks like another open world AAA game

th game is fine from what i see all Yea Forums has done is cry about a face and a npc that pops up 1 time

Whole franchise is 6/10, don't pay more than $20 for it

>STRANGER OF PARADISE in top 10 for US/Canada
It fucking worked!

Attached: you did it.jpg (800x450, 56.02K)

its Ubisoft open world and climbing towers game with a sjw sauce at top

I was planning to get after finishing some games on my backlog, turns out Sony actually increased the price.
They can fuck off and die

It's out of the top in EU and #10 in NA for PS4

Attached: 20220410_203836.jpg (1529x778, 157.2K)

Chaos bros we fucking won!

can one of you retards ex0plane what's this Ubisoft open world bullshit you faggots keep going on about

I think they just shit the bed on marketing leading up to release, nobody had it on their radar in addition to being released at a really competitive time.
I don’t think it’s doing too poorly though

Because she's ugly for the sake of being ugly. That's why I'm not getting it.

Irrelevant, it will be $40 at most in four months and cheaper in eight. Price hikes only matter if it's a Nintendo game because they never lower in price ever

No bait question.
Who in their right mind would want to buy a PS5, that basically have ZERO fucking games?
What is even the point of these "new" fucking consoles?

>Stranger of Paradise beat Horizon

CHAOSBROS WE DID IT

Sony increased the regional price for all steam games out of nowhere.
For reference the price doubled here in my country

New release that barely sold 10k in Japan, when it's a Japanese game about Japan by an extremely accomplished Japanese dev. It flopped.

only Yea Forums can try to make it seem to think a game being in the top 10 best sellers a bad thing

Attached: 1616694918471.png (1440x1080, 689.96K)

>was anyone expecting it to sell big?
they spent 110 million euro to develop it

can europoors stop buying gta5 for the 1000th time please

and?

hahaha what? did they spent all the money on cocaine & hookers or something?

WE DID IT DISCORDSISTERS!

Now THIS nugget hasn't been posted before in these threads. What an utter embarrassment of a game HFW is. It doesn't even have the distinction of being an outright abomination except Aloy kek great marketing tactic there geniuses, it just did absolutely nothing (intentionally) noteworthy and released at one of the worst possible times. What next, God of War Fagnarok releasing a week before BotW2?

You drown in a sea of map icons which are forced down your throat. There's no mystery, even on your first run, because everything is handed to you on a shiny platter.

How the fuck is GTA5 still charting? Hasn't everyone who wanted it bought it years ago?

>You drown in a sea of map icons which are forced down your throat
wow something that happens in every video game \
b-b-b-b-b-bbut muh edlen ring

It's fucking weird, the PS5 is a year and a half old but it feels like this gen hasn't even begun because everything is still releasing on last gen consoles.

Hey, champ; you might miss that side quest over there! Don't worry, our likeable protagonist will give you a subtle audio clue to point you in the right direction!

Attached: [angry feminist noises].webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

is your brain broken

>wow something that happens in every video game
Stop playing garbage.

>Add female protagonist
>Game fails
I know it is not a 1:1 rule, but I am pretty sure if they used a Metal Gears Solid or Commander Shepard (male) character instead of that chubby bitch Aloy, the game would have sold bettah.

Attached: 1639016665558.jpg (339x407, 51.75K)

>Still blaming Elden Ring
Soulsborne / Elden Ring and Horizon have completely different audiences and completely different fanbases.
Horizon Forbidden West is simply a bland, boring game and it would have bombed all the same had Elden Ring not been a thing.

Attached: 1617168099581.jpg (1920x1080, 262.66K)

>game doesn't hold your hand
>absolutely BTFOs the competition
game journalist cope

It's actually pretty good. But the price point is hard to justify.

Boring as shit. Bought the first game for 10 bucks and couldn’t be bothered to finish it. Imagine sucking so hard you make giant mechanical robot dinosaurs fucking boring.

thats the only game you faggots have been putting it up on dont pretend you have not

>people fell of GT7
christ

how many times are you idiots going to make this thread and post the sane posts over and over are you bots

>$60 game
>$10 game
WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO BUY A GAME AT 80% OFF.
THAT'S FUCKING CRAZY!

There's always kids playing it for the first time

>game is still in the top 10 downloads over a month after release
>HAHAHA WHAT A FLOP
You people are mentally broken

Attached: 1479475600501.jpg (508x676, 56.34K)

Yeah, and every video game now is fucking gay

I think the problem isn't the female protagonist; it's said female protagonist being completely uninteresting.
Alloy is like Star Wars' Rey: a Mary Sue whose face have never known a smile, or a facial expression beyond gruff seriousness.

Jackbros we won. The Chaos of Forbidden tranny has been defeated!

well guys looks like ratchet and clank is a Ubisoft game now

Attached: Ratchet _ Clank_ Rift Apart_20220410113742.jpg (3840x2160, 518.07K)

if you spend 110 million on a game it should be in the top 5 for a couple months instead of getting beat by shit games and old games

I can't tell you. The day I buy another western open world game is the day I have lost my gaming memories begin bored out of my mind playing western open world games due to some accident and

I love these female protagonists that are just the bad male protagonists feminists hate but with a vagina. At least it's obvious it's all power fantasy.

My advice is don't listen to anyone here and try it. A lot of people go in wanting to hate it, as did I and it took me giving it a fair shake months later to actually start appreciating it. The series is exceptionally good at not being bad. Take that as you will.

Everytime someone mentions that game the first thing that comes to mind is that fag with the pepperoni nipple. Fucking disgusting. Not even for free I'd play that abomination.

Attached: 05.jpg (600x637, 42.84K)

well yeah the last one was woke and shit, sounds like ubisoft alright.

I don't think you know what a Mary Sue is.

first game was really good if you just followed the main story and ignored the open world faggotry but i wont buy this one until i have a ps5...

then you are retard that fell for Yea Forums spam for a character that pops up for 2 minutes

I know that the Mary Sue term was intended as a parody of that kind of character, but at this point it became synonymous with the real thing.

>waaaaaa girl in game its woke now
you are a bitch

welp this makes me think most of the posts in here are bots

Attached: afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png.png (400x388, 80.24K)

A Mary Sue has nothing to do with any of the qualities you mentioned parody or otherwise. Look it up.

Attached: 1644644717550.png (1000x630, 151.04K)

you are a fan boy apologized. I have never seen a female protagonist having to be rescued by a white male copy cat or her being written like a weakling and easily scared manchild while he is a tough mary sue.
game literally ends with her easily defeating a bad guy all by herself that kicked ratcheds as in a cutscene.
sony only makes white men bashing woke shit these days. even spider-man got completely emasculated and rescued or beaten up at least once by every women he interacted with and mj and black cat both got completely censored but peter got sexually exploited. again something like that would never be allowed to be done to a female protagonist. alloy or what ever her name is, is never rescued by a white guy or depicted as less tough or less intelligent then a white guy let alone stripped down to her underwear.

Attached: spiderman.jpg (143x353, 7.23K)

take your meds

Attached: 1649352296932.png (500x502, 178.06K)

Attached: wewlad.jpg (50x50, 752)

If the girl was pretty it would be in the top 5.

Yeah fanboy alright, zero counter points

Attached: 1647748853128.jpg (1275x1090, 131.04K)

Attached: 1649072214160.jpg (625x626, 59.38K)