He filtered millions

He filtered millions

Attached: Elden-Ring-Crucible-Knight-Boss-e1646139991316.jpg (1200x600, 103.07K)

he was easy because he didnt have bullshit windups like everyone else in this game, you just fight him like a ds3 enemy

He really is just a souped up Lothric knight

He's one of those "this is bullshit" enemies that you're meant to fight later on. All of their attacks can be blocked, parried, or punished, and they hit slow enough to give you time to recover, they just do a shitton of damage.

Somehow I learned him fast. I think he's one of the fairer enemies in the game. Maliketh took me like a hundred tries

annoying as shit to fight alongside misbegotten bitch

the delayed attack and that spinning tail thing that covers like 50 feet makes him annoying to fight on top of his huge hp

possibly billions

How do you get filter by an evergaol?

Is that zanziblart?

You're supposed to melt the misbegotten while he slowly walks in or you're gonna have a bad time

if you could actually stagger them or didn't have infinite poise I would tolerate them more

Fun as fuck pushing their shit in capital and onwards wish they were respawning enemies

Lmao I have a katana and I can stagger them

This is From games for me in a nutshell. I can beat notoriously hard bosses on my first try but certain enemies like Snake Eyes in Sekiro or Nameless King in DS3 just wreck me for days because my brain won't click right on them for whatever reason.

i just came back later and raped him when i had better gear and level

>most fun and fair enemy in the game
>only shows up to 1v1 you (except that one time)
>best looking knight armor
my friend and rival

>Snake Eyes in Sekiro
Happened to me too. This shitty miniboss was the hardest boss in Sekiro for me, I don't know why.

>is canonically so strong that everyone despised them
>Chadfrey, the First Elden Chad still chose them to be his personal guard despite being reviled and scorned by all
>resists status effects and elemental damage
>immune to bleed
>fucks Tanith every day while Rykard watches
>derives their power from a primordial essence that supersedes the Erdtree itself
>is so based that From put 16 of them in the game
>filtered Yea Forums and made them seethe to the point where they had to CHEAT in order to "defeat" them
You may now kneel, Yea Forums.

Attached: KNEEL.jpg (1280x720, 210.97K)

The only thing that sucks is that the Crucible incantations pale in comparison with the version they use. I still enjoy whipping crowds with the tail but damn

I think 99% percent of players had an extremely hard time with Snake Eyes though, its attacks are made in a way to trick you into falling for them, unlike other bosses. I probably fought that SEs Shirahagi for two straight hours.

Whos them? Isnt it a boss? One guy?

he fell in an elevator shaft

Attached: 1631512447572.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

I agree, but the tails specifically are slightly not so bad since they have hyper armor throughout the whole move.

>Snake Eyes in Sekiro
It's probably because of that weird disjoint in his gun stick weapon think when he slashes and how he can catch you off-guard with a quick blast in the face. I haven't played sekiro in over a year but I remember those guys being incredibly annoying, especially the one in the poison cave.

Just buckler parry them.

Attached: +9+965+965+9656+.png (175x71, 16.87K)

I had at least three of them fall to their doom with their swoop attack.

I was underleveled (like everyone else probably) when I encountered him for the first time so I took like 6 straight hours to kill him, hardest boss on the game for me. Fighting him with a slow weapon is hell on earth.

Phase 1 is fun
Phase 2 is gay retard nigger bitch
>hurr wouldn't it be funny if we remove all the openings in phase 1 using tranny femboy tail uwu lololol
literally impossible to no hit run unless you cheese with magic/parry

elden ring babies cant even beat the first boss in dark souls 2? lol

>bro he's one of the funnest and most fair enemies in the whole game
>if you don't parry or use magic then you only get an opening to hit him with one attack every 10 seconds
fun

they aren't really that bad aside from a grapple move that's has a really deceptive hitbox

He's like Gundyr if you dont know how to parry you'll get shit on if you do he's easy except for when he does the tail attack with absolute no warning

>bullshit windups
filtered

There's plenty of knights like him over the course of the game.

I got him on my first try. Idk how I did that, because I'm not good and I died to Margit at least 20 times.

Crucible knight/Misbegotten was legitimately the hardest fight in the game for me lmao

nah your game just has bad design, easiest souls game btw

He filtered 6 million.

Universal problem with all of elden ring.
90% of the boss weapons/spells are also ass compared to their boss counter part.

margit punishes a lot of typical soulsfag habits because he has so many delayed moves that also track.
you can fight this nig like any other black knight

>his

This is also true for every souls game.

How do people even get hit by the tail swipe? Literally just dodge through it

You're right about the spells, but not the weapons. Blasphemous blade, Malenia's katana and many more are mega op.

it's really hard to tell what is/isn't a unique enemy in this game, i thought the guy in the church and the teleport knight would be one time spawns but they came back. this fucker just fell down the elevator and i never got to fight him

As far as evergaol bosses go I was stuck on this cunt way longer than Crucible Knight.

Attached: 1618897134626.jpg (1600x900, 489.15K)

he sometimes does a double tail swipe

if an enemy drops an item and it goes directly in your inventory without you having to manually pick it up, it won't respawn

DS1 did a good job of making the boss weapons viable. They really only fucked up with gwyns weapon.

He was easily staggered so it was easy for me. Crucible Knights have infinite poise

>Chadfrey, the First Elden Chad
Why do you type like an underage faggot?

maybe even... trillions

>tfw didn't want spoilers so beat the game without looking up a single thing
>look up stuff afterwards, apparently i missed a bunch of side content
>go to some impossible to find tomb by the capital to get a sweet armor set
>boss is two of these guys
>summon mimic with power stanced ultra great swords
>jump attack them into staggering after a few hits, dead before they even stagger again

this game is so stupid

Alecto is a fine boss. Except for literally one attack that makes her bullshit.

parryable, trivial fight

I never use guides also but this game is so vast and big that I thought it was impossible to get 100% of content, you will miss something in some area, so that's why late game I started looking for the dungeons I missed on the internet. The only stupid thing IMO is looking up guild guides, how much of a sissy do you gotta be to do that?

I just ran from every attack and slapped her with adula's moonblade whenever she finished the big jumping attack. was pretty easy

Build*

the other two i just talked about did that and they respawned

DS1 was much slower overall than modern Souls so more stuff was viable. Now everything is so fast and spazzy and everyone can roll a million times without rest or swing their weapon five hundred times before tiring.

> mmm, it seems that potential of our combat reached its limits what kind of cheap tricks do we play on player?
> oh, I know!
> let boss do "COMBO1"
> let boss sometimes do "COMBO2" which is EXACTLY like "COMBO1" except after the last strike he goes into typical "relaxing" animation and then after enough delay strikes 1 more time
> or shileds up if you actually waited for that dealy
> mmm, we already used 1 second delay 5 times, 1.1 - 3 times, 1.2 -... 5 - 2 times... we statistically determined that the most unexpected delay for this boss should be 2.94 seconds! Aren't we great and creative developers?
> oh, I know, let boss attack stop in the midlle for 0.3 seconds - it's more fun that way!
> adding stamina mechanic to enemies or just bosses so they'll be clother to player mechanically and so some things (like freeze) would work in both ways?
> nah, if boss have just made 10 combos in a row it means shit - they can still do 10 more, it's just random!
> oh, and by the way, if you have any complains as long as they can be in some twisted way interpreted as complains about difficulty - you're obviously a filtered casual - git gut, lol)))
They really don't know what to do with this combat.

Attached: tony_stark_eyeroll.jpg (1280x720, 75.1K)

>havel but he has AoE attacks and can fly

lol

lmao even

Attached: alecto_black_knife_ringleader.png (580x580, 474.3K)

>canonically so strong that everyone despised them
source? i believe you i just want to read more stuff about them

>hardest evergaol boss is in the starting area
Really dumb placement, if you can beat this guy you can steamroll all the other gaols in the game.

Attached: 1649089583536.jpg (720x960, 74.03K)

>I have a katana
Didn't beat the game