Gundam Evolution

Who's your main? Do you like the game?

Attached: Gundam-Evolution-5.jpg (1920x1080, 791.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1367080/MOBILE_SUIT_GUNDAM_BATTLE_OPERATION_2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any answer besides Gundam is incorrect

No because Overwatch sucks

None. No.
Uninstalled after a short time. Zoomertrash.

I play Sazabi the most. The game is good. Definitely more of a class shooter game than a gundam game. I can see why the /m/ fags are sperging out because a lot of the iconic weapons and suits aren't featured but it's mostly for balance reasons. Have a feeling that they're saving the more popular mobile suits for later so that they can retain interest in the game. If you compare it to Overwatch you can feel that a lot of more thought went into the game design just by looking at how Sazabi plays vs Reinhardt.

Sorry you were bad at it.

Sazabi is insane. Prob second best unit after broken trash Barbatos. I pretty much only play Gundam at this point. Feels like he counters Sazabi hard. Insta-breaks his shield with the flail and then 3 headshots, he's dead

Kshtriya is the best mecha, i believe in plea puru supremacy

Waiting for an email.

barbatos main even i can see why hes broken i wish they would just gave him a riffle and his G maneuver should be a install where he goes to rage move and becomes melee

Attached: 6bZQb7u.gif (388x220, 2.74M)

>Who's your main?
Dom and GM
>Do you like the game?
Yes but it needs some tweaks. Add a melee option for everyone. Doesn't need to be strong, just a little beam saber slap for if I'm cornered or left the enemy at 1hp despite using everything, I find that happening a lot with the Zaku. Make the default server for anyone not in Asia the one not in Asia. And add a City map so the scale feels better.

>Barbatos
>Broken
Shitters detected. Unless you ambush someone (good luck with that), you're just dead on sight, like any other suit. You have no range in a game where range is literally king and everything dies in two shots at most.

I think you're just bad at Babatos

I've not played everyone yet but I like GM and Gundam the most.
It's not good, not bad. Just kind of exists.

I don't play Barbatos because I don't play trash suits. Sorry shitter, lern2aim.

You're probably the only person on the planet who thinks Barbatos is trash.

>no rage
literally has a super jump and jump with a stun ability and 1k hp
unless youre running in there solo with your hands off your keyboard yea ig hes bad

Girl here, can I enjoy it if I never saw the anime?

range *

how do i
get good
with dom?

na and japan only, fuck you sharts

>Girl (male) here, can I enjoy it if I never saw the anime?

I know very little about gundam but the rx-78-2 is very cool looking and i like all big robots that are obvious homages to it

It's Gundam Evolution, not Overwatch.

is this game as slow moving as it looks in the game play vids?

>GUNDAM EVOLUTION Playtest
>You've requested access! Keep an eye out for an email notification from Steam when the developer is ready to accept more participants.

gay

Most shitty players think he's amazing, which is why it's even funnier. You can tell how good someone is by their opinion on Barbatos. If they think he's good, they're shit at the game, every time.

>oh no, you have to aim up for the quarter of a second it takes to kill someone in this game
Holy kek, you're all just fucking bad at this game. Thanks Yea Forums, seethe harder while I laugh at you for thinking that piece of shit is worthwhile in this game.

Stop watching footage of Guntank players.

It's fast as hell

No, it's very fast paced and I've seen people complain about it

>Half the time my shots hit but do no damage
>Everything but the Sazabi feels like its made of paper and health doesn't matter
>Have auto heals AND health kits
>Maps are too cramped so anything with a shotgun or melee is broken as fuck
>Grenades have zero AOE
>Press the trigger and nothing happens a lot of the time
>Every match is a stomp in either direction
>No synergy between units and their abilities
>Ammo pools feel small as fuck and are empty in a second
>Units that can fly feels like you are flying a fucking brick on ice

Zaku 2 needs a little more ammo and it's literally perfect.

>>Half the time my shots hit but do no damage
holy fuck this so much.

>Playing DOM
FUCKHUGE ROCKET TO THE BODY
>no damage

it's discouraging as fuck since I only have 7 rockets and it takes 4 to take someone completely down

Sazabi
>chuck axe upwards
>now have the rare privilege of vertical mobility

This game will be dead on arrival. Play gbo2, it is the superior game, the mechs actually have weight to it. It will be more financially supported too. Don't know who approved a overwatch gundam clone, they need to be fired for wasting time and money on this.

Nice try gacha shill

>Spam Rockets
>Use the beam if someone wants to be up in your face, or if they're just close enough and you can hold it on them, it melts people quick
>Armor gun on people who are about to enter combat
>Use the mines to cover your escape, stall hallways and corners, and bait melee shitters
>Ultimate to clear up a CP or in the middle of havoc

10/10 mvp every game

>Somebody leaves before the game starts
>Spot can get filled, but if not the game ends immediately
>Somebody leaves after the game starts
>Spot doesn't get filled, have to play the whole match, you are penalized for leaving even if others leave too
Who the fuck designed this?

Attached: 1620437733868.png (600x600, 145.9K)

sniper, Barbatos, Sazabi, and that other sniper I don't remember the name of sometimes, cause the combo is really good if I'm fighting a good barbatos/exia.

But generally just sniper is enough. Takes basically 0 time to charge up a shot, and 1 shot kills everything if you're even a quarter decent with your aim (and even if not you get a ton of shots per reload)

cool
complaints about too fast are always a good sign

i see dude sliding along at a slow speed out in the open

This game was not made for people that like the series, it's made for zoomer shooter fans.

>Has weight to it
More like they're in zero gravity molasses. Fuckers can dodge roll and float when they get knocked back, all slowly

Spots not getting filled instantly due to rage quitting faggots is the height of shitty game design and came from cancerous retard genre's like MOBAshit. It should not exist in games, period.

Except you can play gbo2 f2p because you can get every mech by f2p mean easily. Enjoy your 1 or 2 months playing evolution before you drop it, casual.

what is gundam battle operation 2?
store.steampowered.com/app/1367080/MOBILE_SUIT_GUNDAM_BATTLE_OPERATION_2/

No. Play MBON instead.

Barbato's is actually fucking cancer

The better game that everyone will migrate to when it's out on pc

>It's not just a gacha shill, it's one of those retards who think a game isn't enjoyable if you don't play it every day
Gambling has destroyed your brain. I will play this for two months, have fun with bit and come back if there's something cool added

>Do you like the game?
Not really. It's basica''y just some really mediocre overwatch clone but it somehow has worse online functionality and general balancing on top of bugs (?) like poor hit detectiona nd what not.

A dead game that nobody gives a shit about.

Why did they copy overwatch instead of something that fits MS combat more?

WELL WHICH IS IT

And never spending a dime and the game dying in a year or 2. At least gbo2 has incentives for whales and they keep the game going.

I wish the Zaku wasn't so lame. I can see what they were trying to do with the setup but it simply doesn't have enough life to stay alive to do hit and runs. The machine gun also has a pretty long TTK compared to what other mechs can do. Also most maps are pretty narrow corridors so having a lot of mobility really doesn't mean shit.

What's with Yea Forums always acting like shitters and sperging about muh game wars.

>implying
no one will play either of these because PC is going to be the secondary platform, like it always is. There's a good 3 and a half years of content that BO2 already had and they haven't said SHIT about what's going to happen to all those limited event suits. That's content pc will just literally never be able to get.
Evolution seems like something they want to be an "esport", but it's simply not balanced at all.

>I wish the Zaku wasn't so lame.
Shitter detected.

It's great when you see tiny fences and you remember we're supposed to be giant robots not just dudes in suits

is it f2p

Genuinely nobody gives a shit about BO2. Gundam Evolution caught everybody's eye the moment it was announced.

Maybe, we'll see if the money is worth

Every game except the one I play is dead and stupid. Also every mech is overpowered except the one I play, that one is underpowered but I'm still very good at it.

Most people just called it an OW clone, but it's got things that make it vastly different from overwatch.

Why would I want to play a Zaku when I can be Barbatos or Exia since they are all essentially melee mechs to begin with. Zaku is worthless at long range.

Dom. Yes I love it, I never really played Overwatch but this game is fun
Also post your never evers

Attached: LM312V04_Victory_Gundam_Front.png (880x1366, 983.2K)

wtf are you on about bro Zaku shits on anything aside from barbedtoes that is up close