He thinks elden ring will win goty

>he thinks elden ring will win goty

Attached: 1648645601084.jpg (400x400, 46.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6c4GAIig9gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It already has 7 times

>Game with zero gameplay shown running on the same shit engine that Bethesda has been using for 30 years will somehow release this year and win GOTY

L O L

The media will absolutely reward Bethesda for the pronoun thing. Propagandists are grateful for anything that helps in their grooming efforts.

and that's a good thing

I'm really looking forward to Starfield and I believe it's a good game. But this is Bethesda's RPG, and the game will definitely have a lot of bugs.

Attached: 1648818383826.jpg (374x393, 34.33K)

What is wrong with the engine? I liked it in Fallout 4.

>he thinks a game with nothing shown will release this year
Now look I hope skyrim in space is fun for you and I hope you enjoy it but that shit isn't coming out this year

Fallout modded to be in space is DLC not a new game.

The Bethesda engine is the second most accomplished engine in history..
It becomes the first if you include the Gamebryo engine it was derived from.

Why do zoomers like Bethesda ?

What's not to like?

And... Why we should think the opposite?

>Game with zero gameplay shown running on the same shit engine
That's elden shit. Only retarded zoomers can still play the same buggy shitsouls clone over and over again.

When they revealed Fallout 4 gameplay, it came out the same year.

It's the same thing for both though

>there are STILL retards here who believe this
Holy shit the absolute state of this place.

>why do zoomers like giant sandbox rpgs with a branching main questline that usually has 3+ playable factions, and a massive modding platform

gee its a mystery

don't underestimate the bethesdrone horde

they don't know any better

I knew they hated japanese games for obvious reasons, but watching the reaction to Elden Ring was a genuine revelation. It genuinely distresses alphabet americans to admit japanese games might be as good as theirs in any way, and to admit they could possibly even be better cause literal physical pain. To simply admit challenging gameplay, show not tell writing and atmosphere were always more important than generic UIs, diversity and pandering to the lowest common denominator made them twist and contort their entire worldviews. If Starfield manages to beat Elden Ring at getting any game of the year awards, I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know if the expansion can qualify returnal for GOTY this year

didn't GTA V/RDR2 engine start with a tennis game?
>Game Engine of Theseus

Attached: aAB7bjJJ_700w_0.jpg (460x377, 14.88K)

Ya like those horizon and fucking gearbox devs complaining about UX and quest design/ writing
Borderlands 3 had such horseshit writing I had to uninstall out of sheer boredom.

this is literally the only game i'm excited for, please don't let me down todd.

no doubt, todd will deliver

Attached: 1648078656577.jpg (767x835, 907.52K)

Starfield bros we lost, there's a movie going to be taking away all the attention from our games release date
youtube.com/watch?v=6c4GAIig9gY

Propaganda is king nowadays. Bethesda now cares more about making a statement with their game than making the game.
Todd had a million things he could have brought up. HE chose pronouns.
Reap what you sow.

babies first rpg

>goty
Its such a meaningless title with literally HUNDREDS of publications offering it sometimes for sale. This is why each year we have dozens of 'GOTY" titles. Don't give into the propoganda

I mean, it's gonna be either ER or Kirby. I don't think anything else that's noteworthy is coming out this year, barring any Metroid Dread-esque surprise announcements.

Attached: he go.jpg (480x360, 13.26K)

Or maybe soulsshit are just shit games

Dark souls 3 with horse combat and open world is DLC not a new game.

nothing wrong with the engine. iqlets just think that because its derived from the Morrowind engine, its an old worthless engine.

yet the same people coomd when they watched unreal engine 5.

engines rarely get created from scratch. they are always a work in progress, that improve on an existing base.

>Xbox/PC exclusive
lmao nah, without the Sony audience this game will be instantly forgotten in a month or two.
face it Bethesdrones, no other fanbase shills as much as Sonykeks.

because their games offer a sandbox experience where you can fuck around with their mechanics and world.
don't dive into the quests and you'll have a good time.

whats special about it?

Me on the right

i think op means at the game awards

They could release in the same build as SSE and I wouldn't care as long as they fixed the role-playing and had multiple playable races.

Who gives a fuck about the engine. It's their shitty dialogue and lack of RP that's ruined the games

>Xbox only
>winning game of the year

Attached: 512431232.png (434x540, 145.17K)

What is wrong with Creation Engine, specifically?

fallout 4 looked and played like shit because it was on their old ass engine

this I don't understand why anyone would be excited. we don't know shit, we haven't seen shit yet

From the preview it looks like some Shinkai garbage.

xbots seeming quite desperate ngl

Attached: FPbc-NVXMA8lJ20.jpg (1780x1526, 278.9K)

You don't get it bro

Starfield is the game that links fallout and elder scrolls

it's gonna be bad

>he trusts in bethesda after fallout 76

what do you have to gain from any game winning goty or getting good scores?

Attached: 1551120744716.jpg (750x748, 46.79K)

ill form an opinion after I see some gameplay

it''s not coming out on PC?

>he thinks bethesda makes good games
EL EM AY OH

Attached: wario-laughing.gif (640x360, 678.34K)

>niger is our world
literally invented by white poeple, this finger is full of shit

they're desperate since infinite died already

But Niger is in our world, user, it's right next to Chad :)

Attached: Map-World-Data-Locator-Niger.jpg (1600x1532, 136.87K)

it is. he's a snoy tard

Knowing game journalists, it's not that much of a stretch.

it has memory leaks out the ass and can't handle vehicles that move faster than running speed

And he always keeps his eyes on the Niger ;)

Better than Soulsshit but that's not a high bar to reach so yeah you're right.

If Todd doesn't announce
>we worked together with Epic Games and they used the Unreal Engine 5 to make our game come to reality
then I already know it will be a huge bug infested mess.

>You see that planet? You have no idea about infinite until you see how many bugs are possible before you will be anywhere near it

They could rerelease Skyrim, change absolutely nothing and tell me it's Starfield and I would still buy it, play it for hundreds of hours and call it GOTY

>can't handle vehicles that move faster than running speed
Lmao what a retard.

>Lmao what a retard.
Meant for

No I didn't mean it for that post, stupid nigger, reply to bait with your own words.

Meant for

Yes I did, kill yourself faggot.

After 76 I don't think people even want to give them the benefit of the doubt anymore.
I will always believe todd's lies and love him immensely but it ain't the studio they used to be.

For people not from Maryland - Bethesda is glowie central and they have a ton of ties to the gov't you wouldn't know about so failure isn't actually on the table for them. They are a propped agent.