Why is there no Necromancer class in Elden Ring? They have their own faction in the game (Fia)...

Why is there no Necromancer class in Elden Ring? They have their own faction in the game (Fia), their own ending (Duskborn), there is even mentioned Necromancers by name.. This just made Fia's ending meaningless

Attached: dd.jpg (300x276, 13.28K)

same reason there was no reason blood magic outside of like 2 spells: the game sucks

"unfinished game prease understand buy full edition in next two years"
-Mitsubishi

Age of Fracture = whatever or melee
Age of Stars = Mages
Age of Order = Faith builds
Age of Despair = being a faggot
LORD OF THE FRENZIED FLAME = Frenzy
Age of Duskborn = Necromancy

I know you guys might be baiting, but this is really the case. Clearly unfinished or cut content. Like sleep status effect. They have very established lore. in this spell the description says 'what they lack is leadership', this is either you or Godwyn

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 26.02K)

DLC

And you also have Mohg, Mohgwyn Palace, The Formless Mother, pretty much all established to be their own class. I don't know what fucked them up to make the game just spells and miracles, they clearly were planning something much bigger

it's not dark souls

>muh class
this isn't world of warcraft idiiot

No way. in From's DLCs, all you get is like 5 spells and weapons. it never adds anything significant to the core. What we have now is pretty much it

You can be a
>mage
>cleric
>knight
>Berserker
>Samurai
but nooooooooooooo necromancy is wow and mmo faggotry gtfoooooooooooooo

>Mitsubishi: How thefuck we could bait we literally moved release date. Also ingame there are fucking tons of copypaste content there are literally colliseum-like buildings with made up interior you can't get in. And also there are fucking questlines adde in the after release patches. How the fuck are we baiting. Mr. Martin-sama, do you have anithing to say aside tax policy question?

>grrm: *BRAAAAP*

What's the gameplay difference between a knight a berserker and a samurai?

>Gets several death spells
>Gets skeleton ash spirits
>Gets weapons with death spells on them
>Gets skeleton armor and several undead looking robes
>Gets undead focused quest line and special ending
>THE GAME DOESN'T EXPLICITLY CALL ME A NECROMANCER REEEEEEEE

Attached: Ainz Ooal Gown.jpg (362x512, 34.98K)

Garris forgive me

What's the difference between red mage, black mage, white mage.. in other games? don't you know what role playing means you faggot?

You clearly never played an rpg with a necromancer class.

Cut content also hinted that we could have been a Lord of Rot if we decided to side with Malenia.

>red mage
Has access to low and mid level black and white magic.
>black mage
Has access to all and only black magic.
>white mage
Has access to all and only white magic.
Your turn, what's the gameplay difference between a knight, a berserker and a samurai in ER?

You can literally summon skeletons one hour into the game, you dumb nigger

>a knight, a berserker and a samurai in ER
If you really want to role play, knights are sword and board + polearms. Hero is all about colossal weapons, axes and other pure STR shit. Samurai is about katanas and bows.

Clearly you’ve never played a souls game

Please understand, we are in the year 2022, where if your character doesn't have all stats maxed and can use all weapons and spells available in the game, it's suboptimal and you're wasting your time. RP is dead.

>if you want to role play
If you want to role play you can be a necromancer, see There's no classes in ER, there's builds, you build you character to be something.
>inb4 well that's the same thing, it's just semantics
No, a samurai build can be a rogue build if you change the katana for a knife or a bandit build if you change the katana for a falchion or a assassin build if you change the katana for claws.

Is this spell good by the way, is it worth investing in faith? i'm an intbro

>can literally summon respawning skeletons and pelt people with fiery skulls, unlike in previous Souls games
>there's even a death-is-based ending
>complains the game doesn't have necromancy

Is this some bell-curve thing?

Only one of those is a class in the game

There is very few spells and they lack most of necromancy aesthetics, and fuck summons, you can also call them conjuration like a faggot. Here is your half assed spells have fun. God I hate fromdrones

Starting classes in these games have always been fucking irrelevant and only exist to be a basis of your starting stat spread and equipment
Being mad there isn't x class only shows you have never grasped that the point of these games has never been what you start as but what you become.

No it sucks like all the rest

You're a retard. A necromancer is INT/FTH split same as it was the last 2 games, just make a necromancer character

I'm not arguing if there's enough tools to role play as a satisfying necromancer, i'm arguing ER doesn't have classes.

>Age of Order = Faith builds
>needs 37 INT to progress the questline

You can easily meet those requirements without putting a single point in intelligence if you use all of the intelligence-boosting stuff available

I know that you little shit. My point is that ER should've had classes not the poor build variety we got that all boils down to the same 3 categories. and Even if you were fine with them, necromancy is poor even compared to the rst

What necromancy you could've done in Dark Souls you absolute shitter? and isn't the point of Elden Ring is to be a total new game like Sekiro? why are you excusing their fuck up?

If you want classes to matter play code vein or final fantasy retard

You are the same person who will cry at my feet if I said Elden Ring is just Dark Souls 4.

Hexes nitwit, which death spells replaced.

Coolest things are always underpowered. Except for bleed

I wouldn't say easily since you need pretty much every int boosting item stacked together for it. Also that just shows that Golden Order is more INT/FAI rather than pure FAI since all their spells have INT requirements too.

>souls games
>classes
>gets several ghostflame/spectral weapons, skeleton summon spell, homing skull summoning spell, gets an entire spirit ash system he can use to summon more skeletons
>gets a special snowflake bone land ending
>still bitches about something

Attached: 1620493764354.png (678x665, 587.53K)

This thread boiled down to: the game doesn't have classes and that's ok. go play ff. And Also Elden Ring isn't Dark Souls 4. fucking retards.

Death spells are so fucking trash. They could double the damage and they would STILL be below average
Also the int/fth scaling on the Death Staff doesn't overtake regular int until you have like 60 in each

No, the damage is trash for the FP cost.
It might have a use in PvP for setting up a bunch of tracking bullshit before rushing the enemy, but there are probably better options.

according to the mouthbreathers here it's perfectly ok

who cares about the starting classes? they mean absolutely nothing

I wish the game had covenants, this and making the open world a little tightly designed are my only complaints.

why the fuck are you posting thumbnails you retard?

There is covenants but you can't interact with them like the other games. Which is even a fucking downgrade. another unfinished aspect of the game

what? the games pvp are literally always defined by the dlcs.
1 you have dark bead, black flame
2. I didn't play
3. gaels sword, friedes scythes, onyx blade, war banner etc.

the games are literally always pay to win. all the best shit is in the dlc.

kek none of that is gameplay difference.
no matter what spell you cast it's just left click. at least in ER the weapons swing at different speeds and the spells cast at different speeds.

the ONLY notable vidya necromancer is diable.
a game with virtually no gameplay is the only game with a good necromancer. Great how fun.

Golden Order is thinking man religion

>elden ring isn't dark souls 4
while I agree that it shouldn't have been they made it way too similar. it's basically dark souls 4: anime edition

Dark Souls 2 DLC had second chance and twop

This spell is great for PvP desu. Put a lot of pressure on enemies while i sip estus and then resume spamming stars of ruin

If you're playing it exactly like dark souls instead of kinda like bloodborne you're doing it wrong.

>Has access to low and mid level black and white magic.
AND a limited selection of swords. It's important that they are capable of physical attacking too.

because they cut about 41% if the game

I one shot almost every boss so I think I played it just fine.

because having someone to distract enemy attention from yourself completely trivializes souls game