What's your opinion about our guy Avalanche finally moving to Japan?

What's your opinion about our guy Avalanche finally moving to Japan?

IIRC it's through JET. Not glamorous, but it's something.

Attached: Untitled.png (597x864, 659.83K)

>cramped urban shithole
>autistic tv with reaction faces and other assorted autism
weebs are pathetic
hope he enjoys his 80 hour work weeks

>TV is what made him realize he's in fucking Tokyo and not the goddamn Skytree.
I don't know what to say about this.

I don't think JETs work that much.

dont know and dont care about your faggot weeb acronyms

This weeb are trash and hurting the Japanese man

>IIRC it's through JET
wow he flew there in a slightly faster plane big deal

Imagine being such a brainlet that you don't move to hokkaido.
Being so retarded to move half across the globe to live in another globalist(-lite) city.
Enjoy your NHK I guess.lol And pay up for that mind poison when the collector rings the bell.

Attached: hokkaido.jpg (800x550, 89.88K)

And you're not a weeb?
>muh Japanese purity

It's a programme for Amerisharts to assist English teachers in Japanese schools. Native English help etc.

>>cramped urban shithole
So is nyc but people still dreaming moving there.
>>autistic tv with reaction faces and other assorted autism
Better than shit we have in America, that's for sure.
>weebs are pathetic
>hope he enjoys his 80 hour work weeks
Sounds like you're jealous to me.

Attached: 1632563087408.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

noone asked faggot weeb
>VGH i hate being american
noone asked faggot weeb

Where are you specifically?

>And pay up for that mind poison when the collector rings the bell.

Yeah, a mistake to have TV at all.

>Imagine being such a brainlet that you don't move to hokkaido.
Because Tokyo is where all the action is, basically. I can't imagine anyone wanting ride a plane each time if you want to go somewhere interesting there.

Once was enough for me with Comiket.

>complaining about weebs in a thread about japan
Also, anime website. Go back to resetera if this isn't to your liking.

Wrong.
American Pepe website.

Attached: 1644403519532.png (888x894, 520.32K)

Middle of hokkaido, not getting more specific.
Also not niseko from which the picture is from, too many foreigners because of skiing.

>Because Tokyo is where all the action is
What the fuck does that even mean? Looking at the skytree tower or whatever. Nothing in Tokyo that I cant have here.

Attached: hakodate.jpg (1400x933, 1.49M)

I not a weeb I do not want to be Japanese I just want their stuff

Real talk, none of you Americans count as white, no matter the actual tone of your skin.

And it's funny to me how you're getting darker with nothing you can do to stop it.

>So is nyc but people still dreaming moving there
Maybe in what passes for tv shows these days, in reality it's more like Escape From NY.

he should go back to his own country

You really believe foreigners moving to Japan "want to become Japanese", whatever you mean by that?

I don't know where this meme that JET teachers in Japan have it bad is coming from. Someone I'm following on Twitter actually moved from America to Tokyo to become a teacher there. It's been a couple years since and they're currently having to the time of their life. Not a day goes by without them talking about visiting arcades, cafes, and live concerts while mentioning how good their students are to them.

He's a nice guy and all, but he should fuck off back to his country.

Were you really so bad you couldn't even get selected for JET?

My friend in Jet did 10 hour days and a decent number of hours Saturday.

Probably 55 hours a week or something like that.

A what now?

The weeb moveing there yes the Asian moving there no

I suppose it depends on where you end up.

Another issue is that it's not exactly the most prospective of careers.

Depends on the school honestly. Some schools want you to be a tape recorder who reads the broken English from the book and provides no input.

Other schools value what your input and insight and often you can be a real teacher.

Lived in Kutchan for ski instructing and in hiroshima as well before. While I agree that hokkaido is probably the best place to live, there are many other great places. Tokyo however isn’t that bad. I kinda like it.

Damn reminds me of Pewds and how I lost all my respect for him ever since he wanted to move to Japan what a fucking weeb, funny too how he's always larping about Meditations and Stoicism.

Based. Sapporo in the winter is my favourite city in Japan. Peak comfy.

>JET
>Not glamorous, but it's something
countdown till he hates everything about japan?

Attached: YesHoney.png (123x100, 13.49K)

The great thing about living in Osaka is that I stay super clear of these fucking weirdos in Tokyo and they never really leave the area to travel lel.

Are you in Asahikawa? I really liked it there, and asahidake is pretty cool

Why bother even living in Japan if you don't live in Tokyo? If you don't live there you didn't make it.

Protip: Japan, like every first world country, needs medical professionals. Just get an easy diagnosis tech degree and you'll be taken in for great pay and benefits even if you don't speak a lick of Japanese.

Doubt it. Obviously Tokyo has most of them, but Osaka isn't gonna be any better. Or Hokkaido either, seeing this thread.

I'm in Aichi and it's not that great either, foreigner-wise.

If you're young, it's great assuming you network and learn the language. You cannot advance upwards in any of the systems and the pay is shit, it cannot be the end goal for anyone living here as a foreigner.

It's next to impossible to get non teaching jobs assuming you aren't fluent, so I won't knock people. However, being a dancing monkey for little kids doesn't sound like how I want to live my life.

Tokyo sucks. Kyoto is a much better city.

there's 2 different game dev studios that 'avalanche' might be referring to, but it's Yea Forums so ofc it's some gay eceleb instead

Loved it for a weeklong visit. Living there, it would have lost the charm, I fear.

>doubt it
how could you possibly doubt this? 8 out of 10 foreigners go to Tokyo, that's where the cringy weebs flock to. This isn't even a subjective point, it's objective that foreigners go there. The ones I've met here over the years have been super down to earth, for the most part because Osaka isn't a city made for stupid fucking twitch streaming weebs and losers.

Have you ever even been to Osaka before lol

I expected some mind blowing slopes when I went skiing in Hokkaido and it was dog shit compared to anything in the western US

>bald 30 something man with a beard
>energy drinks
>thickeroni xDD
i don't know who this is but he's probably the hugest faggot in japan right now

Yes, I've been to Osaka back in 2018. All obvious places were overran with Chinese etc.

I've lived in Tokyo too, in a residental part and it was fine.
Obviously some types of places were bad, but those are bad everywhere, like I'm saying. Is your point that the Westerners in Tokyo are particularly bad? Might as well be true.

>literally just an anagram of tokyo

Wait correction. They're actually somewhere in Mie-ken right now, not Tokyo. Still impressive that they're making it this far though.

>Avalanche
isn't it that retard who said it's not a horror game if it doesn't have tank controls and fixed camera perspective?

Indeed he's the foremost expert on the survival horror genre.

I love all the parks, temples, and trails everywhere. It’s just a comfy city. I’d definitely live there or somewhere in Kumamoto or Hokkaido if I wasn’t stuck in Okinawa. Iwakuni wasn’t a bad area either.

Why is it always teaching English? Is it really just that damn easy?

He's buff and looks like a biker-type but has a pretty soothing voice. Also isn't one of those soiboy types that "loves" Japan yet wants to poison their culture with globohomo.

We ask here brainlet

>I wasn’t stuck in Okinawa
That's the one place I have no desire to go to.

Yes.

Literally Who?

Attached: download (5).png (500x500, 22.74K)

>he fells for the /pol/ memes

Attached: 8615F051-9C02-4AF3-80F9-574D2D95B125.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

yeah i bet this american youtube review show mr cartoon avatar is a great person to have around because it's not about communism

See Also known for his destructive review of FF VII Remake.

I want to move to Japan, so I can draw whatever I want without a fear of ending in prison. I would be glad even for a 5x5m room.

Don't be that desperate, it's cringe.

Outside of Naha is really pretty (pic related). It’s just that Naha and the main base areas are kinda soulless. I do live near a quiet beach though, so that’s a plus. I go out there and watch the sunset and drink a couple of beers after a long day.

Attached: E9C58AE5-BB72-4796-823C-4EB3194A3DA1.jpg (1280x960, 567.11K)

Do weebs in Japan really think they're so super special they're never going to see gaijin outside of Tokyo? Fuckin' kek. There are blacks and all sorts in Japan these days. It's not the fucking 1960s anymore.

In the realm of online faggotry is the best you can hope for.