Plunging the world into darkness in exchange for a blue sex doll

>plunging the world into darkness in exchange for a blue sex doll

Elden Ring allows you to become the most loathsome person in existence

Attached: 8B16898E-F413-4086-AD41-E5C25CB751B4.jpg (683x1024, 133.44K)

There's a Mohg mode? Sign me up.

She is a miracle of the universe and best girl, not a sex doll. She is literally built for consensual hand holding.

Attached: __ranni_the_witch_elden_ring_drawn_by_kelvin_ricardo__85ccb0698421cdf469d9787a10dd0fa4.jpg (1433x2048, 529.67K)

Braving into the darkness is preferable to eternal stagnation under petty demigods. Wow it's just like Dark Souls Miyazaki is a genuine fucking hack.

i did her quest and still cucked her for the flame

Attached: 1649303901630m.jpg (1024x717, 179.72K)

I just burned it all down to make dark souls

This. Literally dark souls 4 but I knew that as soon as I saw they were using the same animations from dark souls 1.

>it's another west coast Americans misinterpret Ranni's dialogue and think her ending is kickstarting the apocalypse episode

Attached: sweeting.png (412x458, 220.59K)

Spoken like your true amerimutt that has never experienced true hardship. Why don't you try braving the darkness of Africa instead of eternal stagnation under your Jewish ruling class?

If I knew I could only get one ending, I’d go for frenzied flame.

Fuck Lands Between.

pills.

This. There's a lot of lip service paid to the idea that the English version has gotten a mistranslation that essentially lies, whereas I'd say it's more of a clumsy translation that can be misinterpreted. For one thing, the original Japanese dialogue is something that even the most amateur translator should never get wrong, so I think it's more of an issue of the English version trying to be more verbose and failing a bit.

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1622134320116.jpg (1220x1097, 189.52K)

Just going to dodge the question?

Dont care, pussy sex with Ranni

I know this is not the reality of her ending but it is my head canon her ending is just what makes bloodborne. It has weird moon shit ayyylamos from space a freaky sex doll and multi dimensional gods

A wooden doll has no pussy

but she does have 4 hands

Attached: +_02ce1500d6530fdacd4e60eb8fd20d84.png (1139x1079, 469.62K)

>being a lorelet and not understanding the simplest of implications
wew

>Age of Stars
>go with Ranni into the cosmos forever
>Elden Lord endings, especially Age of Order
>fuck remodelled Marika, Nephili and maybe Roderika
>only chaosfag ending fucks you over with waifus

Attached: 1642088738430.png (502x502, 219.97K)

The fact that so many people sided with Ranni despite her ending blatantly being awful is proof that animepedos are death cultists who seek to destroy the world and everything beautiful in it

>only chaosfag ending fucks you over with waifus
>not hatefucking melina

>>plunging the world into darkness
Not my problem

> plunging the world into darkness
The Golden Orders both metaphorically (deciding whats right or wrong and what the future is supposed to be) and literally (glowing Erdtree) illuminated the lands between. Age of stars is a path into darkness because those aspects will be gone.

Attached: 1639898293486.jpg (4096x3749, 807.21K)

>allows you to become the most loathsome person in existence
Nice try, Dung Eater

Darkness here is your destiny being forged by yourself, as destiny will be not manipulated, you will be in the dark about your future. Nothing bad about this.

FF is the yandere Melina route

darkness is a metaphor for starting from scratch without powerful demigods holding everything up

But the stars literally glow

stars can only shine in darkness. their illumination is lost in the light

Good point. They do glow and they will be used for guidance, but they're not as imposing as a giant fucking glowtree in your front yard

and this

That's all well and good, except the English dialogues are always written first in all Souls games.

I mean, you've already destroyed the anchor of the Elden Ring and the Golden Order within the Lands Between by burning down the Erdtree and also killed the envoy and sovereign-beast of the Greater Will by slaying the Elden Beast. You've also freed the complete Rune of Death rather than just the fragment that Ranni stole, returning the concept of permanent death outside of Erdtree burial to the world in its entirety.

So really you've already kind of obliterated the Golden Order and the Greater Will's whole operation anyway. What's an age of stars or whatever compared to all that? Might as well go all the way.

Attached: 3998d3407b6a33ac376951830940ca32.jpg (500x500, 235.91K)

Does anyone else even fucking care that the antagonist of shadow tower abyss is an alien tree that shunned the light and needed great powerful hosts to interpret its will and send sacrfices to it
The ending of which isnt even slaying the alien tree just sending it away from earth despite the fact rurufon is holding the tree essence anyways?

Attached: 1408781901702.jpg (625x626, 112.48K)

Reforging the Order gets those things under control and stops the destruction of the Tree

Trees.
Waifus.
Magical rings.
Dragons.
Its all connected.

god its impossible to summon in this fucking game.

level65 at niall trying to get some help but 0 sums, it's been like this all game wtf am I underleveled or what?

You don't need any for Niall, just kill him on your horse.

What triggers me most about Ranni fags is that her in-game model is ugly as fuck. All the cute artwork looks nothing like her actual presentation.

At least BB's doll looked cute from the off (as well as better voice acting and character).

Attached: 1649264094172.jpg (1030x976, 209.27K)

You're like 30 levels under what an average person faces him off at, how did you even get to that point in the game while being so low lvl if you need summoning ?

What are you talking about? She is beautiful.

Attached: 1620681683881.jpg (2560x1440, 440.38K)

second playthrough, wanted a weeb run with naginata but it's goddamn fucking impossible at this point.
in the giant's montaintop, not the aids place

I've seen folk using bewitching branches on the summons if it's of any help, the knight spirits put the boss at half HP before dying

if i spared Melina via frenzy flame but then with the needle do Ranni's ending would Melina feel cucked or happy

Attached: melina___elden_ring_by_sciamano240_df1n75l-pre.jpg (670x1192, 93.14K)

Not that guy but that sounds fun enough to try on my next playthrough.

ANGRY

Attached: 1636673430323.jpg (958x1000, 160.44K)

I invade at Niall at level fucking 150, what are you even doing there at 65

Maybe check first, retard? The poster is correct. The English dialogues are always written first.

I don't believe you.

There's going to be Melina wife DLC and everybody that betrayed Melina won't be able to play it.

Why does she even exist?

>fuck off to space
>do nothing about the host of outer gods fucking with the planet
>also do nothing about the undeath cancer that you yourself caused
It's shit man.

She's angry you went for the Frenzied Flame anyway even if you fix yourself, she doesn't care about the rest

>do nothing about the host of outer gods fucking with the planet
>also do nothing about the undeath cancer
No ending does that besides the Frenzied Flame. The Greater Will didn't do shit for the former when it was there either before the Shattering even happened

melina is as interesting as cardboard

They really should have given Melina extra content if we use the needle, it's the thing that annoys me the most in elden ring, and if it's DLC stuff it will be stupid since main game NPC quests shouldn't be cut in half

Can't be more loathsome than the dungeater

user no they are not. That doesn’t even make sense. They have interviewed the head English translator of the souls games before. Why would their be an English translator if the game is already written in English?

>begs you to not do it like four times
>do it anyway
>lol jk babe please come back

Attached: 1639001837797.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

No ending does shit about the undeath cancer, I thought it got resolved by returning the rune of death so it's not a problem in any ending except Fia's

Yeah, what else is she gonna do anyway? seethe for eternity?

I like age of stars because it's basically telling that faggot varre that you can indeed have a maiden and not die alone in a ditch.