Just admit it

You had fun playing this game.

Attached: 8531EA5F-8B29-4743-88B7-5E893907E83E.jpg (554x554, 32.44K)

still am

Attached: 3993CA55-7C68-4015-8B9C-A1813A23B15D.jpg (827x579, 65.56K)

I did until right up until I got to Mountaintop of Giants.
Like what the fuck are the bosses in this game? Malekith is moves like a cat tripping out on the dankest catnip ever while using a giant sword that two shots you through pillars

Game gets worse and worse the longer you play. Movement mechanics are retarded for an action game and the enemies are generally designed a b.s. in mind. Sure you can larp and feel superior on an anonymous imageboard by saying "skill issue" but compared to the previous from software games ED is so and so. It has it's moments for sure but to me it's just annoying just because the fucking roll button doesn't even always work (input lag etc) and the action input queue is too long for an action game.

Yeah i do, but then again I'm a 22 year old who has fun with the newest lego star wars so maybe I'm just easily amused and s bit retarded.

yeah, i 100 percent it nearly, but the last couple of bosses really burned me out. i was going to do another playthrough but after melania, elden beast, and parthanaxx or whoever the fuck, I am no longer interested
FFSOP runs like shit on my 6900xt and looks like shit.
What do I play next?

>doesnt have the best footwear

Attached: 921B2582-BA8C-4A2B-89F3-643B37135493.png (200x200, 6.61K)

I had fun playing this

Nope. The brain dead ai made the I can't best x threads so fucking laughable

Attached: 1649117592973.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

I just spent the last hour raging like a fucking lunatic on radagon and elden beast.

I got so fucking sick of the never ending attacks, the teleports and jumps, the absolute cheese of dodging an attack only for the aoe to hit me. Then the elden beast and his fucking jank of endless kiting and one hit kill moves.

The giant was a kill fight. Everything after that, except godskin duo and ancient dragon were pure fucking garbage. The entire furum and halig zones were so tedious.

I couldn't even enjoy WWE man, I was just so aggravated at the fucking game that previous bosses just sapped all enjoyment from the game.

Of course I have fun with it.
Until I got stuck recently with this fucking bitch.
Any tips besides getting gud?

Attached: Malenia.jpg (1226x901, 63.18K)

you never played the game, you don't know what that webm is even showcasing

Why the reddit spacing.

I am enjoying the game
This is the worst PvP experience in the entire series however

summon another player and write fromsoft off

I refuse the summons, for I must walk the path of cock and ball torture if I truly want to beat the game.

Attached: 1645743893651.jpg (678x665, 102.6K)

The boss is cancer. There is a precise way to dodge waterfowl, but her absolute shit buggy attacks can wind up with her doing her OHK move out of a stun or knock down, and her ability to constantly jump on you and gain infinite poise with no recovery.

Just summon someone and stunlock her. The boss isn't designed to respect the player at all, having so many bizarre exceptions to boss design that there is no reason to bother memorizing her abilities, just summon someone and kill her. go ahead and skip her cutscenes too if you want, not like they say anything interesting.

The hard point for me is her second phase actually.
I do not have any problems with the waterflow attack because I use a mega shield to just block the shit out of it.
But man, this bitch is hard with all the life steal she has + the bloodrot moves.

she heals off your shieldblocks, the 2nd phase when she uses rot is a war of attrition. If you really want to solo the boss, just use a bleed weapon or stun weapon art like giant hunt. There is no reason to fight her fair, at all.

it's dumb how hard it is to hit such a giant target with so much fucking range
eventually I just said fuck it and switched to RoB and bleed him out. I honestly have no idea how a melee build NOT abusing bleed would do against that thing.

Fun areas
>Limgrave
>Liurnia
>Stormveil
>Volcano Manor
>Altus Plateau
>Nokron/Nokstella
>Farum Azula
>every Church of Marika (comfy church ruins)
Mid areas
>Caelid (nowhere near as hellish as it was hyped up to be, kinda dull and empty)
>Raya Lucaria (too short, fuck magic)
>Leyndell (too much water, too small, not enough interiors)
Shit areas
>Both snow fields (boring, forgettable)
>Haligtree (literally a corridor, not a single unique enemy)
>Roundtable Hold (worst hub, not comfy, no cool secrets, empty as fuck before you're even halfway through)
>every generic catacomb dungeon in the open world

Attached: cute.jpg (895x1015, 91.61K)

Yeah but it would've been better under Bluepoint. Their engine and PC port is dogshit.

Attached: Demon's Souls Latria.webm (1918x1080, 2.25M)

I had so much fun I started another playthrough!
Elden King.

maliketh first phase is when you realize its only going to get worse from here

Basado.

I got up to Radahn and got my ass handed to me about three times. Came back an hour later and beat him on horseback first go.
Is cavalry a cheesy strat?

No, I mean, he's on a horse too

I did at first but it started to really drag on me in ways the other souls games never did. I have absolutely zero intention of doing another playthrough of Elden Ring because the only fun parts in ER are the legacy dungeons and so much time is spent not in them.

I didn't, 70 hours in I went back to replaying dark souls and currently playing through kingsfield for the first time. Not even stuck on a boss. Just didn't have the energy to walk for another 50 hours and hope I encounter something worthwhile. Also given the scale of the game and all of the builds. It's really disappointing how boring str is. Almost no varying movesets. If you want an useful weapon art then 90% of them go to the trash as well. And the combat boils down to jump attacks or stagger combos. I could either restart or respec but maybe in a few months or so.

Why the fuck wasn't Melina in the goddamn hub or something?

I did, for maybe 10% of the game, mostly some of the legacy dungeons and unique optional areas. The other 90% is just big open areas with enemies that are not even worth looking at and the same copy pasted tunnels, catacombs and graves over and over again with the same enemies and same boss variations or just using normal enemies as bosses.

I played it four times and I think I'm over it. There are parts that are undeniably enjoyable but its lasting appeal is weaker than the other games and I think I've exhausted all the fun I could have gotten from this game. The most fun I've had is helping people with bosses, for sure. For me, my personal ranking is still like this:

DaS3 = BB > DeS > DaS1 > ER > DaS2

I have played the shit out of all these games and it's somehow just barely more replayable/tolerable than DaS2. It's not that the game doesn't have variety, it's just that it's such a chore to play in certain areas and against late game bosses that I can never tell if I'm playing the game the way From intended me to play it. Combine that with the open world that pads out the game like a motherfucker and you've got a considerably longer game with reused content all over the place and lower quality bosses.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a dumb faggot who played the game 4 times because I wanted to really get a feel for the game, but it just isn't that fun compared to the previous games. Elden Ring is too big for its own good and it hurts the replayability in the long run. You can see it in this very thread, people find the open world and reused content boring, and that's unfortunately a fucking huge part of the game.

Attached: 416 can't believe this shit.gif (300x300, 2.24M)

I figured they probably wanted me to do it that way since he's so damn fast. It just ended up trivialising a fight that was hyped up to be harder than the Orphan of Kos

>DaS3 = BB > DeS > DaS1 > ER > DaS2
Your ranking is so fucked up

Because that would give Elden Ring a likeable character to speak with and From can't have that. They are strictly a no-story only team

I honestly really didn't have FUN
I got dopamine at certain points, some more than others
But did I really have FUN?
This game was a soulless stretched out experience from start to finish, and it only got worse the deeper you get into the game

I did but I seriously hope this is the first and last time they do open world this way.

A lot of people will agree that it's fucked up, but those games at the top felt really good to play. They may be more linear, but they play so well and feel so smooth that I don't mind playing the shit out of them. I also played Demon's Souls after Dark Souls 1 and genuinely found it more enjoyable because of its level format and the surprisingly smoother movement.

He's right. Also user I hugely respect you had the balls to put DaS1 under anything in a list since Yea Forumsoomers can literally not stop themselves from sucking this game's dick

no. I want upgradable armors so I can be as tanky as bosses.

Just finished it. Hell fucking no. Not replaying my (pirated) copy until they patch the fuck out of this game and I don't even think they can fix a lot of the problems
>Bosses are bullshit autistically throwing tantrums
>OPEN WORLD IS BORING AS FUCKING SHIT WITH REUSED ASSETS OUT THE ASS

I didn't use ashes or summons and its so painfully obvious they didn't play test their own fucking game for overtuning

>Why do bosses basically 2/3 shot you?
>Why does Radagon get to fucking warp onto you do damage and even if you perfectly dodged the warp he is already attacking before he shows up and hits you?
>Why do I need to fucking fight Radagon and Elden beast back to fucking BACK with only a maximum of 13 estus on hand?
>Why do enemies and bosses alike never stop attacking and read my inputs whenever I'm trying to heal or attack?
>Why did they think waterfowl was fair?
>Why is the world so fuck stupid huge with hardly any rewards for exploration?
>Why are rune gains so fucked beyond belief throughout the game?

I can't imagine the average souls fan being able to finish this game. Like they seriously took the difficulty and spiked it so fucking absurdly high with very little tools to deal with the bullshit you deal with in this game. Rolling is extremely outdated for the horseshit anime style abilities these enemies have and your only option is to either cheese or push their phase 2 as close as you can then start wailing on the boss before they can actually start phase 2.

Its all so fucking dumb and stupid.

>ultra mega kino areas
subterranean shunning grounds

>DS3 as highest rated game
Anime rots your brain

>pirated
opinion invalid, you didnt finish it

>DS3 >
wrong

Already have more of your shitty e cred then even you because its the 1.0 version of the game so everything is pre nerf. People bitching about Radahn are shitters but the rest is absolutely true.

Yeah but I'm already burnt out just after 120 hours.

What's it mean when Elden Ring has the most anime bosses out of all the Souls games and it's only above Dark Souls 2?

I did for a while, I really really want to like it but I just cant. I feel fucking miserable when playing anything post the starting area.

They clearly just want to make pure action games. Stats barely matter, armor doesn't matter, most weapons feel the same, most magic is useless, bosses just attack non stop with over the top anime shit. Yet they still keep bringing back stupid status effects and keep adding more on top.

Dark Souls 3 is unironically the best game From has ever made (second only to Sekiro). I have absolutely no idea why so many people bitch and seethe about this one

>People bragging about having all the achievements
> 60 hours of playtime only 1 character
> Call them out saying that using guides doesn't count
>They get mad
Seriously imagine being such a loser this it's the equivalent of buying BOTW and follow a full guide on YT right away.

Cheevos are for fags so who cares.

Most in years

It falls apart after pontiff

>Started the game
>"Cool but nothing special, solid game"
>Too boring closer to the end, nothing amuses
>Entering Godfrey battle with my le balanced tranny faith build
>2-nd phase begins
>"WAAAARIOR!!!"
>My heart start finally pounding.
>Go to Rennalla, respec to STR ang VIG, got cestus, maxed it to the top, removed my fancy swords and spells. Only fist fight.
>Got back to Godfrey. "Finally time for gaming!"

Attached: Elden_chad.png (731x609, 771.55K)

No matter how flawed it might be, it still shits on everything else that's been coming out for the past two years.

Yes for the first 20 hours
Im now 65 hours in

It falls apart after pressing start on the main menu*

Same, hit the final stretch after 65 hrs. Then did coop for 30, went back, played till Beast and quit.

Honestly I just used Bloodhound Step with my powerstanced greatswords and swung at him when he was open or I could dodge the follow up

That doesnt make it a 10/10 game like the shills said though

8/10 at best
7/10 for me because of how easy it is after D sends you to Dragon's Barrow which inevitably you end up exploring and thus leveling up super fucking fast because everything there gives 1k souls. This game was for babies.

I pirated it too. Game was overrated as fuck. I also beat it with a greatshield and rivers of blood. Easiest Fromsoft game I ever played I'm glad i didn't buy it at full price.