Daily laugh at ds2 thread

daily laugh at ds2 thread

Attached: ds2.jpg (1280x720, 118.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/AsruUtRSUsyMOGeW2mrUwQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: KinoSouls.png (1536x864, 2.95M)

Attached: Dark Souls inspiration.jpg (1770x9999, 3.19M)

zoomers really think bottom is acceptable.

Attached: volc.png (1200x1183, 1.86M)

How is there anything wrong with the bottom?

Geographically it makes even less sense than Iron Keep

I understand the meme. I asked you HOW, fuck boy. The geography makes perfect sense.

It's the caldera of a volcano. It's the single place in the entirety of From games where it makes sense for there to be lava.

>The geography makes perfect sense

Attached: 92d1.jpg (211x239, 8.74K)

I just feel really bad for them at this point.

how doesn't it?

are you actually retarded whats not to understand?

Oh no, he's isn't pretending.

Dark Souls 2 is the best in the series, unironicly.

Just when you thought 2roons couldn't sink any lower

Obsessed.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/AsruUtRSUsyMOGeW2mrUwQ/

only people that played it first or second ever actually think that. I doubt anyone who played it after DeS and DaS1 would think it's the best. It was my third Souls game and it took so many fucking steps backwards.

This is an 8 year old game. If it was really that bad it would've been forgotten by now.

>Take an elevator and wind up in a volcano area
NOOOO MY WORLD DESIGN NOOOO
>Get eaten by an enemy and wind up in a volcano area on a different continent
WOW EPIC SO COOL BEST GAME EVER

This. Its the only souls game I've not beaten. The only souls game I refunded.

Attached: 1542687325920.webm (896x504, 2.91M)

Attached: 1508041246250.webm (857x480, 2.33M)

ds2fags literally cannot defend this
the only way to defend ds2 is to ignore everything about the game outside of the combat, and then defend the retarded tracking and garbage hitboxes as good design because it's "le hard"

Attached: 1589833989402.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I really wish you casted a shadow with torches/the lantern in Elden Ring

Its infamously bad, thats the thing. It being bad has eclipsed the game actually being bad. It fundamentally messed up things the prior entries got right so hard I thought it was a joke shit game. One of those kosuges I've heard about.
Did Grove Street Games make this shit?

kek never seen this one before

>DS2
>best game ever made
>Yea Forums suddenly hates it
What happened?

holy mother of retards

name one best game ever made Yea Forums actually likes

I would rather laugh at you, faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's because it wasn't just bad. It's hilariously bad, which makes it kind of good in a way.

The dynamic lighting adds so much to the sense of exploration it's insane. And they really play with the torch mechanics a lot throughout the game.

It was always disliked for a myriad of reasons but transexuals latching onto it to be even more contrarian made everyone stop using civil language when discussing the game.

This. Clearly Overwatch is a masterpiece

>best game ever made
factually incorrect

>transexuals
You mean fucking trannys, faggot

>suddenly
it's been hated here since the third day after it released

Megaman Legends. The whole trilogy.
No, I mean troons, I just like to vary the language up so I'm not saying troon all the time. Its actually applicable for this thread.

It’s always been le contrarian shitpost of souls games, and never will stop being so user..
The only ppl who truely think ds2 is the best played it as their 1st souls game

rent free

if i played ds2 then 1 i would unironically have hated ds2 even more

it's remembered for being the retarded middle child in an otherwise good trilogy

yeah, i played 2 as first. Well, technicly i played 1 but pc port was so shit and there were no mods yet i bumped off after 15 min. Melancholic atmosphere of 2 is just superb. Everything else is close enough to 1's level that it still wins.

>Has the best dual wielding in all From games and it's not even close
>Has the greatest build variety
>Positioning-based game, rollspam and ADP completely optional
>Most singleplayer content short of Elden Ring
>High amount of variable, visually distinct areas
>A hub that you actually get to contribute to as you meet NPCs in the world
>Introduces some of the best armors in the franchise (pic related)
>Some of the best story and lore in the series
>Aldia-narrated ending is pure kino
Yeah, I'm thinking it's time to apologize.

Attached: eee833d493e707994fca8cf838f537d1.jpg (1535x1728, 292.94K)

I would pay money to have more megaman legends in my brain. I even tried to, Capcom said I wasn't "engaged" enough.
>has player interface regressed back to the SNES days
Shit was unforgivable in the age of analog.

No Pedro, it's not even close.

>best armors in the franchise
ahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Attached: 4564572.jpg (1057x961, 940.18K)

>DS2 gets shit on relentlessly over muh elevator meme
>ER copy and pastes pic related everywhere which is so much lazier and lame

Attached: 15785893789525.png (613x431, 352.65K)

Its a shame none of that matter because its garbage to control.
They somehow made a healing system worse than moongrass.

Alva and Faraam are quite literally the best armors in the franchise yes

>rollspam and adp completely optional
I actually respec'd on my recent run to take all my points back out of ADP, as rolling is so unnecessary. Having high hp/end/equip load/str is so satisfying.

can you name more than 2

This has to be a long con shitpost by people that hate ds2 or something. Its so up its own ass it has to be ironic.

Back in the day I dropped the game because it ran pretty bad on my PC and it wasn't that good to play. I thought about playing it through now, but I watched some videos and realized that it wasn't too good to begin with but it also aged badly.
I don't see why I'd want to play this over DS3 or Elden Ring at this point.

don't bother, the only people who hate ds2 games are ds1 faggot speed runners who still play fucking pokemon

>lazy and lame
>most are locked behind quests or keys
>are reward shortcuts for the intuitive explorer
user you're brain isn't fully developed, I know without a quest marker or journal you can't comprehend what's going on in a given situation, but now you're just embarrassing

stop applying logic to this thread user, you are suppose to scream trannies and post outdated images

Heide Knight, Drakekeeper, Throne Defender, Ironclad, Desert Sorceress and Velstadt's sets

Based as fuck, eat shit ERtards.

The coping has begun

>tranny posting

Attached: 1494411645015.jpg (500x445, 80.97K)

>game gives you cute little key sword
>takes it away for no reason a few minutes later
>nothing you can do about this other than just holding off on progressing
Not the most damning flaw of the game but this always pissed me off

Attached: keytotheembedded.png (361x598, 247.23K)

>tranny out of nowhere
Yep, now we're coping

you don't need to use it

>out of nowhere
this is a ds2 thread sister, we know its all troons up in her defending the game. You freaks are pathologic.

I finished both DeS and DS1. Didn't play 2 until Scholar and loved it. It's my favorite. DeS and DS1 are both fine for a single playthrough, but afterwards they really lose appeal. The difficulty just plummets when you know the enemy placements because the enemies are all stupid one trick pony's. 2 feels very dynamic and emergent in a way DeS and DS1 aren't. I can play through each of the levels with different types of builds and playstyles and have a different experience each and every time. Using different strategies that play to each of my characters strengths. Or just taking different approaches from last time. Things never really play out the same way twice, and just when you think you've got things under control an enemy you slipped up on or trap you triggered can quickly turn the scenario into chaos you have to improvise your way out of. I love that. It keeps things fresh. Going back to DeS or DS1 though is like playing on autopilot.

Attached: 1621239337172.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

ELDENSISTERS OUR RESPONSE?????????????

Attached: 141482374.jpg (1629x1830, 1.22M)

>disney references in a souls game
pig disgusting

Yea Forums shitposted on DS2 harder than elden ring after it released
It was nonstop talk of downgrades especially when it came to the lighting and scrapped torch system

lmao

Its okay when Elden Ring does it...

it was literally the easiest fight in the game

The arena against graverobbers has depth and gives you more opportunities to use the environment to your advantage. ER gives you no chokepoints, no verticality, no elemental factors to take advantage of, basically the same enemy with no differentiation of strengths and weaknesses.

I don't know why 2 trannies think the reason people don't like their game is because of contrived shit like the iron keep not making any sense. It's dumb and fun to poke fun at, but if the game actually played good and had good enemy/level design and wasn't piss easy and ugly as fuck, it would actually be liked either way.
The game PLAYS LIKE SHIT. There's no way around it. I don't care how viable your PvP builds are, the game feels like absolute shit to play, I can't stand it over the smooth and snappy movement of the other games.

Attached: unknown-130.png (714x533, 641.94K)

The graverobbers fight was always a good boss fight. It's clear who hasn't played the game when you talk about it with people.