It really doesn't deserve the hate. For starters it has so many free games...

It really doesn't deserve the hate. For starters it has so many free games. I got Nioh and Battlefront 2 and GTAV and they're all kino af. Really cool discounts, like that one spring sale where if you spent $15 you get $10 back. Games are all high quality so no trash is allowed. Developers also get more of a cut so it's better for the studio involved. There's literally nothing but positives. It's just another launcher. Why all the hate?

Attached: EpicGamesStore_1400x788_115627d82416826e240d42891ede4afe7975ba19.jpg (1400x1400, 55.94K)

Attached: 1649562873467.jpg (1280x1185, 169.67K)

What happens to my free games when they go bankrupt?

I don’t care I pirate or steam

>it really doesn't deserve the hate
stopped reading, opinion discarded, go back to playing zoomernite

>It's just another launcher.
That's literally the fucking problem.

It killed any hype for Kingdom Hearts and FFVII Remake coming to PC. I bet you forgot they were on PC for almost a year already.

Attached: 1640745724118.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

Steambabies turned out to be the real consolebabies this entire time

What is it doing? Reading your Steam collection?

Iirc it's literally a Chinese keylogger

Attached: khaj-kearney-400sm82514.jpg (400x533, 58.31K)

Personally I don't hate it, I collect the free games (although I only played Subnautica so far) and that's it. I would never buy a game on this store because I think Epic buying exclusive titles is cancer that I simply will not support.

Look, just ignore all the reasons it received the hate and it doesn't deserve the hate.

>it has so many free games.
All games are free if you're not a bitch.
>Really cool discounts
That Steam does legendarily better
>Games are all high quality so no trash is allowed.
They allowed Ooblets and NFT niggery.
>Developers also get more of a cut so it's better for the studio involved.
But they also ban people who refuse their timed exclusivity bullshit from publishing on their platform at all.
>It's just another launcher
That lacks features most storefronts should already have, doesn't support as many currencies, and has been proven on multiple occasions to contain gook spyware.

Consider pic related and begone, shill.

Attached: how2anhero.jpg (640x213, 89.67K)

the sales cut argument is also retarded because 88% of epic sales will always be smaller than 70% of the greater number of steam sales
devs who make their shit EGS exclusive are jews who take epic's money bribe and don't care about their players

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

The only service it provides is knowing what titles to ignore. Every game that took the chinabucks for exclusivity has turned out to be mediocre at best. There hasn't been a single exception. Developers sell out to EGS because they know they have an inferior product, and thanks to going EGS exclusive everyone else does too.

Thank you for your service

>Games are all high quality so no trash is allowed.
jesus christ nigger

Attached: 1640819628235.jpg (2089x2294, 2.58M)

Ok I won't hate it if it doesn't steal exclusives just develop your own games epic. I'm sure they'll be fine since they are a good store.

BASED

*yawn*
Free games are free. Also easily accessible. And no, Torrents are not safe.
You guys are too dumb.

Torrents are safer than official downloads, at least the former won't wipe your hard drive because of funny cancel culture

Yawn

Attached: hi janny.jpg (1500x5368, 3.99M)

>I get free games because a desperate retard made a deal with the CCP to fund his anger towards a fat man from New Zealand that made a store that fought against PC piracy.

>Let me totally ignore the amount of shit he talked about PC gaming and how much he loves Sony and hates people that game on open platforms.

>Let me ignore the retard idea of bringing console exclusive drama to PC, but lock it on a bloated launcher with no features, since fuck competition I want Tim Faggot Sweeney to give me free games

>He gave me a coupon to his own store so he totally doesn't deserve the hate he gets for paying publishers to remove their content from steam or begging for them to release a game earlier on his gay ass store

>Since he gave me GTA V and Nioh I see nothing wrong with his shitty business practice. He offers a 12% cut to PUBLISERS and not developers. He brought Final Fantasy VII: Shit Edition to PC by paying Square tons of money and giving them Unreal testing for free. Total not hate worthy

>He breeched his own contract with Apple because he wanted kids to blindly pay him more money on specifically Apple platforms without giving any incentive to using Apple's card security and payment system. He's a good guy. He just wants to be the worlds most Jewish faggot.

>Ah he made a Tweet about how great PC is recently for being an "Open Platform" but only if its software running on Windows, a closed OS. Totally ignored Open Source Linux because its "too open and nerdy" for his taste

>But hey fags, I got some free games and that's all that matters. My black ass parents can't afford to give me an allowance and the amount of semen I swallow from older men behind Walmart doesn't pay enough. So thank god for Tim Sweeney, king of the welfare child. I got GTA V!! I get to pretend to shoot people and steal cars for FREEEEE!!!!

OP is the biggest fucking faggot in this universe, and the 19billion surrounding multiverses.

Attached: TimSweenshits.jpg (474x503, 18.97K)

EGS is trying to take on Steam, but is actually getting cucked by Xbox Gamepass. EGS ends in failure once Fortnite dies.

Why should I give Timmy my money just because he one day looked at steam and was like I deserve that money?

> Torrents are safer than official downloads
*yawn*
> at least the former won't wipe your hard drive
Did they also come into your room, beat you up, and stole your lunch money?

SATAN, GUIDE MY COCK!

People only hate it because fortnite is popular. That's really the only reason. It's a good second store and keeps steam in check

>doesn't have roll-chan
you failed

Attached: 1648758706364.png (550x480, 14.13K)

not to mention abandoning unreal tournament for fortnite. tim doesn't deserve any money

Attached: 1649476694439.jpg (501x500, 25.1K)

Every thing is this post is true. Every single statement. Not a single false claim here has been made. Especially that last sentence. Really hits the nail on the head.

>"Why don't they put effort and funding into a niche product with limited fanbase that isn't profitable, and instead focus their efforts in a highly popular game that literally brings in billions each year?"
:thinking:

Never refuted, nothing more to say.

Attached: 1626550568178.png (696x493, 303.97K)

>doesn't deserve the hate
>literally partnered with china
Fuck off

>Ooblets
how did that go. I remember them going full retard when people got upset.

It's free games for you. At no cost. You hate the guy, but it's literally free games.
Hypothetical situation: would you pass on the opportunity to get free $1 million if the person you hate the most also gets $1 million? Why personally lose when you can win?

>only popular games deserve effort, rest is irrelevant
fuck off

Attached: 1649566912577.png (1080x1077, 333.98K)

Epic's not going bankrupt as long as Fortnite is big, and I think Fortnite is arguably the biggest it has been since the C1S3-era boom period. EGS can continue hemorrhaging money for years and Timmy won't care
It's the exclusives
People hate exclusives
Epic goes out of their way to buy exclusives, including some games that were originally meant to be on Steam (recall the Shenmue 3 shitstorm, players dissatisfied with the exclusivity weren't even going to get refunded until Epic stepped in and did so out of pocket, which was nice of them but still).

it's a shitty launcher that lacks basic features and is literally the only program on my computer that feels slow

>free games
i can pirate for free. why should i install CCP spyware to get free games?

Attached: 1649487203625.png (898x632, 79.66K)

No, you're paying. Just not in money. Nothing is free in life.

You'd go bankrupt if you had a company.

You don't need to create the best platform
You don't need to make the cusotmer happy
You don't need to provide a good service to customers

You just need to try and strangle your competition by locking in exclusivity deals and offering free games.

Competition is le bad!

I bought a few of these but most I got for free just by opening the app once a week.

Attached: 1621561452088.jpg (1399x1816, 2.43M)

What a stupid fucking analogy. Don't ever reply to my post ever again you fucking gay ass faggot. Out of all the fucking miscarriages in the world, it's complete bullshit that you weren't one of them.

Attached: 1577537099834.jpg (1024x573, 46.52K)

Same reason the majority of people buy from Steam. It's easy. But in this case, it's also free.
Also I guess you prefer Russian backdoor malware instead.

>That Steam does legendarily better

Maybe back in 2012 or something. Now every key site is always cheaper.

speaking like a typical BoA/Walmart/Apple shill, aren't you lad

Attached: 1649313308564.jpg (584x720, 45.04K)

Attack-the-person-not-the-argument fallacy.
*yawn*

Fuck epic games I am rollan

everybody wants all their games in one place on Steam, that's why GOG has never done well

Some games have online features only available through DRM

See

why not pirate Steam games too?

>Steam
does EGS have any of the features steam launcher have?

Expecting businesses to sacrifice themselves for no gain... why?
Why don't you as a wagie go to work and work for free for no gain?

I would rather pay GOG than Epic

Attached: high IQ.png (639x340, 397.2K)

nice. not only an amerimutt, but also a CCP bootlicker too.
see

Attached: lobotomy.png (1052x1137, 379.29K)

i would rather pirate games than install tim swiney's chink spyware

Attached: 1561416274384.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

It can install the game. It can play the game.
What else you want? Achievements so you can show off to your other zoomer friends?

First off, fuck china. Secondly, fuck you. and third? KYS

Attached: 46357576521.png (1000x499, 341.98K)

You didn't answer the question.
Because you can't.
You just called me American and thought that's enough to make yourself feel good.

dedicated servers? mod support? community features, cloud save, etc. without them why would i not pirate games on steam?

Attached: 1642247370608.png (700x500, 234.88K)