Guess which one people care about more?

Attached: vs3.png (1284x1678, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EKAC4JTB6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Ms Pac-Man, no buy.

Attached: New_Orb_In_Town.png (1000x1000, 275.77K)

>Klonoa has barely been seen in years
>meanwhile Namco rehashes the same Pac-Man roms every new console generation at least 2-3 times

Gee, I wonder which would get more attention.

Helps Klonoa has built up quite the hefty reputation over the years. Acclaimed games and a strong word of mouth really goes a long way, Just look at MOTHER/Earthbound.

Klonoa deserves the attention.

Attached: tumblr_c172287ea79058f76c0894a36f445795_a4390030_400.gif (342x342, 3.5M)

I don't mind the design itself, but I really hate the name "Pac-Mom". Why the fuck can't they just call her "Pepper" like the Hanna Barbera cartoon or something like "Missy"?

FUCKING OLD FAGS HOLY SHIT

>two games

i will kill you with my bare hands, child

Two of the most acclaimed games of all time.

Klonoa 2 has a metacritic rating of 97 and even uptight critics suck it's dick.

Pac-Man, because it’s still alive, recognizable, and 3rd parties still like to collaborate with it. Hope that answers your question

Matthew Perry

>pacman fans just wanted remakes of the world games or a fourth entry
>they've been getting nothing but mobile-tier shit for the past decade and a half
lol

wild how that tweet is real

Sonic is better

I love Klonoa, it’s SOUL in vidya form.

Adolf Hitler

That really didn’t at all counter what I said. Look if your just upset about your favorite obscure game not getting as much attention as a long time well established game that goes back all the way to the 80s and has been brought up together with the likes of Mario and Sonic, where companies that aren’t even vista related want to collaborate, I dunno what to tell you. Maybe consider doing something better with your time?

*vidya related

>Namco
>Capcom
>SEGA
fucking up constantly

You do realize Pac-Man hasn't been relevant since the end of the 2000's and Ghostly Adventures more or less just made him a laughing stock, right?

Pac-Man more or less is only still alive because of his appearance in Smash Bros, prove me wrong.

What do you mean i liked Ghostly Adventures

Huh? Your statement doesn't make any sense. The fact he is in smash makes it obvious how iconic he was during the early years of the arcade scene.

Lots of folks didn't, and it more or less was the poster boy for "unnecessary reboots and redesigns" along with Sonic Boom and what would eventually become Mega Man: Fully Charged. To this day Ghostly Adventures is still widely mocked online and seen as basically the lowest point in Pac-Man's career.

Okay? Then why have fashion brands, animes, and even fucking Pizza Hut have collaborated with Pac-Man over the last year? The next thing your going to tell me is that Hello Kitty isn’t relevant anymore because YOU haven’t heard about it, meanwhile in Japan, it’s the thing everyone still wants to partner with. We get it, you have a hateboner, but deluding yourself isn’t healthy. How about being happy you got a collection pack despite how obscure the IP is, instead of a gacha game that shuts down in a month because no one gave a fuck.

I haven't seen anyone talk about Ghostly Adventures. Where are you frequenting at to see all this talk?
Also Sonic Boom did extremely well (The show, not the games)

Nobody gave a shit about those, lmao

Most people I meet are surprised when I even tell them Pac-Man is even a franchise that has a fanbase at all.

The entirety of Sonic Boom caused Sega to have mass layoffs and a complete restructuring. It's kind of why the brand as a whole was abandoned shortly after despite the cartoon being well-received, unfortunately.

user, I know you're just another mouthy zoomer. So what I'm about to say is something you'll realize later on in life.
Just because something isn't as popular as it used to be, doesn't mean it sucks.

user I'm talking about the show, I already fucking said I was talking about the show. What you're talking about is the games you autistic fuck.

I know, but the show wasn't enough to save the brand entirely. Even the show itself got abruptly ended quietly.

Alright, welp, hope you enjoy your HD port. It’s gonna be the last Klonoa thing you’ll see. I’ll be going back to reality now, hopefully it doesn’t take you too long to come back to reality.

That's not how business works. Just because the show does well doesn't somehow make the gaming company better off. That's not how that works at all.

Even Pac-Mama could've worked better.

Klonoa is a mediocre sonic ripoff, Pac-man is the realest nigga, a true OG

Klonoa is a Kirby-like, not a Sonic-like.

Bro, Klonoa looks like a Sonic character but the gameplay is anything but. In fact, it's a lot slower paced.

>just another token old fag thread

>Wah where's my thread about muh 50th COD or muh Fortnites

>or yet another elden ring thread

>he’s mad Namco would rather pump out generic anime games and port arcade games than focus on a outdated IP that only a handful of people and furries remember
This was never about Pacman.

Attached: 767D5AD4-20C3-450F-A0DB-BBF091C06845.jpg (1920x1080, 441.93K)

>or the 50th Sonic 2 movie thread because newfags can't use the fucking catalog.

Pac-Man was a pretty noble mascot in the early 2000's, not to the same extent as Mario but arguably as much as Sonic and Crash, whom had also just gone third party around that time period.

Attached: pmw.jpg (224x225, 7.89K)

It's only outdated because kids don't want to be good at games anymore, they need immersion and storytelling like babies ready to be tucked in by their loving mother they never had to be whisked away to a world of fantasy to live out a fake life by grinding and arguing who ninja's gear they needed.
Ah yes, take me back to token for lives, and by the pounds!, This is the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days!, their back, there's no choices left, and I'm ready for high score.

Pacman is such a nothing character.
At least you can have sex with the not cat.

It's this casual talk like this that makes me aware you're not meant to even be on this board.

>"Pacman is such a nothing character."
You take that back. youtube.com/watch?v=3EKAC4JTB6Y

What are you talking about? Sonic is still the mascot of Sega. Crash however...

>tfw really excited for and day-1ing both or at least day one of PC release for Klonoa

git in here if you want to play Klonoa 2 with the lads

Attached: pinned pac toast.jpg (1080x1080, 113.08K)

What does Klonoa have to do with Megaman?

Attached: EAP5SDDU0AADXIL.png (900x785, 267.46K)

They are connected through Namco x Capcom, it's canon.

Attached: 1646741008633.png (783x791, 19.36K)

Both have whining fanbases and when they finally get something it'll sell like shit and then won't hear from them for another decade.

pac man museum doesnt even have the world trilogy does it

PAC-MAN
SUPER PAC-MAN
PAC & PAL
PAC-LAND
PAC-MANIA
PAC-ATTACK
PAC-IN-TIME
PAC-MAN ARRANGEMENT Arcade ver.
PAC-MAN ARRANGEMENT CS ver.
PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
PAC Motos
PAC’N ROLL REMIX
PAC-MAN BATTLE ROYALE
PAC-MAN 256

Klonoa 2 is finally leaving the PS2.
Pac-Man World, however, isn't.

Bamco never stopped making new games and ports of Pac-Man and I doubt they would have stopped even if he wasn't put into Smash Bros. I mean, the amount of Pac-Man games and ports are the same as they were before his Smash Bros. debut.

Right, I have no idea what the user you're talking to is even trying to say. Pac-Man still has games coming out once in a while.
Hell even Pizza Hut last year did a promotion with Pac-Man. Had a special pizza box you can play pac-man on the box virtually because they were doing some nostalgia promotion.
They even had that 99 tournament thing last year.

Pac-Man hasn't had a big game in years save for tie-ins for a reboot that failed miserably.

>Hayday Nostalgia Pandering
There's a reason people don't give a shit when a franchise has relied on it for almost an entire decade. Fans want Pac-Man adventure games again, platformers, RPGs, dungeon crawlers, SOMETHING.

More specifically: They want the Pac-Man World series back. They were some of the biggest games in the series to date in terms of content and scale.

Do you not understand that they release old Pac-Man stuff so that people can experience a classic? Do you not get how old bands get their old stuff out on newer formats and presentations all the time despite the band may not even be a thing anymore?
Do you know why?
So people can still enjoy them and allow younger generations to experience it. Arcade classics have been a thing on the digital stores for a while now, this isn't some new crazy concept.
They didn't fail or they wouldn't keep doing it. They know kids like you may not be interested in it. Jesus christ kid, get a god damn clue about life.

>They
You mean you, you want it back. I don't care to see Pac-Man world.
Pac-Man is like Sonic, their strengths are in the 2D plane.

Can they really not just pay whoever for the Mrs. Pac-man rights? Fucking goddamn

People got sick of 2D Mario
People got sick of 8-bit Mega Man
People were ACTUALLY getting sick of 2D Sonic

How about people like you stop suggesting they prioritize you over everyone else. It's shit like this as to why the Sonic fanbase is seen as AIDS.

You ever think there's something about it you don't know? I know, you're a genius and the first to think "Oh just buy it from them" not really how that works.

>Guess which one people care about more?
...?
. . . ?
WARUKYRIE!

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.46M)

Namco was in the proccess of trying to buy them before ATGames came in and bought them last minute, got involved with a long drawn out legal battle, and now they don't want to pay a goddamn cent because companies are greedy, big shocker.

You can get mad all you want I could care a less.
2D Mario getting sick? Mario Maker says otherwise.
People got sick of 8 bit Mega Man? Mega Man legacy collection volumes 1 and 2 say hi.
People sick of 2D Sonic? Sonic Mania did extremely well.

>no Ms. Pac-Man
>no Jr. Pac-Man
>no improved Midway version of Pac-Land that sped the gameplay up to tolerable levels and improved the sprites
>no Pac-Man World series
>none of the Pac-Man kart games

Garbage collection with 99 percent of the games already on existing collections on modern consoles.