That was really really good

That was really really good

Attached: sdjtdws8ncn81.jpg (864x1080, 226.18K)

>Robotnik isn't fat
Hard pass. When you can't even get basic lore right you know it's garbage.

>"I live rent free inside of this man's head"
Kek, yes

It was a lot cornier then the first movie but it was a lot of fun. i really enjoyed Knuckles

>shadow is going to teach gen alpha kids how to be edgy again
I can't wait

Attached: ShadowTheHedgehogSA2.png (270x370, 107.69K)

>It's good
>It's not just "not bad" like the first movie
>It's not just good for a video game movie or a Sonic movie
>It's just genuinely good
>While ALSO being a good Sonic movie
>Better interpretation of Tails than the last 10 years
>Better interpretation of Knuckles than the last 20 years
>Doesn't just treat the human characters as something to be swept under the rug from the last movie. While the wedding scene goes on for too long, Tom and Maddie are given material that genuinely enhances the story and Sonic's character. Stone is also thankfully not discarded.
>Pretty much a perfect realization of how you might've envisioned the main trio in the Genesis era without betraying Adventure era characterization
>Sonic vs Knuckles fight was actually pretty fucking cool
>Totally unafraid to put it all on Shadow next movie
Mario if he kneel.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 125621.png (721x831, 842.06K)

SCENE GIRLS ARE COMING BACK BOYS
Kingdom Hearts movie next

Attached: 1629672624615.jpg (1080x1080, 89.71K)

Directly followed by "Good people on both sides." First movie to pull off bipartisan political jokes well imo

Attached: not so bad.jpg (757x568, 59.56K)

I can't believe they actually directly used material from the Western canon. Sega of Jewpan and their mandatefaggotry KNEELS to Hollywood.

they also did a "welcome to the new normal" joke that i did not like

Its really sad how this is one of the best portrayals of Knuckles in sonic media since probably heroes

Hes really a waste of time in the games just like tails

Attached: DJlRjUi.gif (800x500, 588.53K)

>While the wedding scene goes on for too long
Agreed. Sucks that Tails had no screen time to quickly fix up or invent something.

Honestly I didn't mind it because it was the villain saying it

>Agreed. Sucks that Tails had no screen time to quickly fix up or invent something.
And thank god, fuck Adventure 2 for permanently relegating Tails to a wrench monkey.

I was expecting Stone to turn into one of these guys through Master Emerald magic

Attached: F9ENSpf.png (1372x1396, 772.08K)

I hate when series do this
>Oh hey yeah, we don't really have any real use for you this game, so uhh......just sit on the sidelines and cheer on the protagonist like everyone else ok?

>Tom and Maddie are given material that genuinely enhances the story and Sonic's character. Stone is also thankfully not discarded.
i dont agree with this

they gave ALL the material to the black chick and tom felt like a side character that barely talks

he has 1 scene with sonic on the boat. and after that its all the black chick
>she is the one that saves sonic from gun
>she steals the car to go follow him
>she saves him from giant robot
>she is the one huging him when they are about to die

It was fun. A few cringe points but they were expected. Overall better than the first. The finale was pretty great.

Stone is Orbot.

How are they gonna make Amy work when they gave Tails her backstory

Attached: 1603558473483.jpg (1880x2000, 901.1K)

If anything theres not enough of Agent Stone since hes a genuinely fun lackey like most of eggman's lackeys usually are

Stone is Chaos in human form

not video games

Amy

user we are getting princess Elise

Literally based off a video game with said video game's characters. Kill thyself.

Attached: Sonic Sez.jpg (960x717, 66.91K)

>they gave Tails her backstory
Isn't Amy's backstory just that she's some girl Metal kidnapped?

Fair enough.

>girl

Attached: 1641348485610 (1).webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Tom's words to Sonic ground the whole character arc. I loved Sonic calling him dad at the end. He's also the one who actually drives the car to save Sonic, and has to ruin a wedding to save him earlier.

I honestly think Carrey will "retire" but just be insanely selective about what movies he wants to do if he genuinely enjoys the role like he does with Eggman

Rick Moranis retired for important reasons but he had no problem agreeing to a new disney movie in 2019

What? Amy wasn't bullied or called a freak. They both idolize Sonic, but for different reasons. Tails' backstory is 1:1 based off the game instruction manuals.
Amy's is more along the lines of fate ties them together

Attached: 1645565479657.jpg (350x378, 38.83K)

Attached: images (25).jpg (275x183, 11.32K)

rick moranis retired for the same reason tobey magire did

they are rich and had children
so he stoped working to spend time raising their kids

now that the kids are old, they can act again

>calling him dad

>Tom just tries to play it cool like he isn't about to cry

I'm biased as a familyfag myself but they did about as much as they could with him and Maddie without getting rid of them. They could have had the whole trip in Hawaii amount to nothing and had the whole adventure happen without them involved in any way. For fans of the human characters this was one of the better outcomes.

Attached: d1b5e39d54125abd82e971d521140cc5.png (1280x1280, 775.21K)

>get lost
>best amy
kys

Too bad it's the last one.

Attached: 1649531582454.png (1138x1522, 356.68K)

I'm really surprised how much he seems to genuinely enjoy the role. The SA2 material they'll be drawing from for movie three should hopefully provide him a fresh enough take that he'll see it through to the end.

Amy believes Sonic is her soul mate and chased him down all the way to Little Planet. How she managed that, I have no idea, but she ends up getting abducted by Metal.
She's dead set on making Sonic her lover because that's what she believes in. She's a Sonic simp. Tails is more of and admirer.

Attached: tumblr_oqgqzug75m1r4zrf5o1_1280.jpg (1280x927, 334.41K)

WHO THE HELL IS RICK MORANIS

Attached: tourettes.jpg (320x180, 9.87K)

"Let's see it"

"Why, see what, Tom"

"Let's see your furry little cock Sonic"

"oh I don't know Tom, I'm shy"
"Sonic, come on Sonic what do you think this is? let's see your fuzzy little cock"

if thats a guy then im a cocksucker

Lord Helmet.

Attached: SPACEBALLS THE.jpg (720x540, 25.5K)

You know what fuck you lmao

Attached: b1211a7471b82a4f7b05bd77d7c9076c.jpg (750x676, 51.11K)

Maybe she'll be a girl Shadow kidnaps

Attached: 1b97c02b-9d50-43be-a80e-1ad9b71f8922.png (600x936, 351.21K)

Yea Forums - Yea Forums general, apparently

While I wouldn't call the last sonic terrible, it seems most of it's praise was due to the fact that it wasn't a terrible videogame movie instead of it being a really good movie. Its like if a bunch of furries praised a furry being interviewed on live television for not being a complete retard instead of showing a professional impression of the furry community

Yeah, pretty fun watch.

Amy will be in Sonic 3
They're going to want to expand the demographic to little girls and push toy and merch sales.
She's fucking in.

Attached: d1e.gif (372x236, 353.73K)

I would be really upset if he didn't come back. He's perfect

i hope its pre Sonic Boom feminist Amy

Jim Carrey doing the robot shrug after tails hits Knuckles into a shed with a cop car genuinely made me laugh.

"your furry little asshole feels really tight right now Sanic"

So is he ACTUALLY dead?

Attached: images.jpg (295x171, 8.85K)

>Rouge will be part of Shadow's backstory
>secret agent bat-tits will have to be another child that Tom and Maddie adopt

Attached: 1644758-middle.png (900x1058, 360.99K)

I'm not an Amyfag but I can see it.
This movie was all about Sonic growing up. The tone for the next one is going to have to be darker for Shadow. Seems like a natural time to introduce a love interest.
I definitely don't think they'll introduce both Amy and Rouge in the same movie though, so that'll be interesting.

Why would GUN work with a Mobian?

Attached: tumblr_mx6dliL4WO1sefgigo1_1280.png (643x900, 727.34K)

I marked out for GUN

Attached: 66F8D7E6-7F82-40BE-92A8-C439DF3217E9.jpg (144x161, 11.43K)

why the hell would think that?

You know the rules by now, no body to find = no confirmed death

If Stone didn't die despite being literally ass up when he fell then Eggman is 100% still alive

He's dead if Carey doesn't want to come back

I saw Tails coming but I didn't think Knuckles would stick around. Like another user said eventually that entire cast is going to be living in that fucking house And I don't find any issues with that.

Attached: 69b010378b8196c042f315b802daac29.jpg (1000x1428, 300.97K)

Depends on if Jim Carrey was serious about retiring.
I doubt it, these Hollywood types don't know what to do outside of their dayjobs and he especially seems like he enjoys the limelight.

>eventually that entire cast is going to be living in that fucking house
that would ridiculous.

if Jim Carrey retires, the 3rd movie will be shit.

this post is necessary

Attached: 1619508458160.jpg (776x1080, 229.48K)

>Let's go save our kid.
>it actually sounded genuine
People shit on the human elements of these movies, but the relationship with Sonic and this human parents was built up pretty good.
And will probably play an opposing factor in Shadow's new backstory.