Its good now

>Its good now

Attached: 976786463.png (613x564, 834.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlxsVgLXDsI
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/ojW7pD0TK_V7zKGdDq6rGA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being a sega cuck.

>no hero
>no etoile
>no luster
>no phantom
>good now

Attached: no card.png (539x775, 43.29K)

no it's not. it's better then launch both from the improvements they've made and the fact that retem is better than aelio, but it's still way too flawed to be considered good
still way too pse burst focused even that's the worst part of the game

Incorrect.

…it’s awright…

Attached: 77E06F65-EBD4-4BD5-8807-3DD685D38050.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>mmo the size of durotar
>good
they should have stuck with PSO2 base and updated the engine and graphics for it and also fixed up the clusterfuck story.

Attached: 1639202418279.gif (400x357, 2.06M)

It's shit.

Attached: 1623992619760.jpg (687x1200, 206.61K)

>1x 200sg ticket has been deposited into your account

What can u even buy with 200sg? U gotta reward me 5x that if u want me to shill this garbage over FFXIV

Not while it's a dogshit korean cash shop and the gameplay is just photon art spam, it isn't. Retvrn to PSO1, reject kike nuSEGA PSO2.

Attached: giga says.png (1068x601, 305.82K)

No it isn't.

>take a moderate success you spent a lot of time and money improving and release it to sizeable popularity in the west
>shit the whole game up suddenly, then release an updated version of the game that is irredeemably worse in almost every aspect and kills its popularity instantly.
Sega really pulled off a reverse FFXIV, huh?

Yep

Attached: aksu revolution.png (731x466, 647.28K)

Retards in the west had 8+ years to follow the picture guide and play a translated version. They deserved their shit catch up version.

That's not the issue.
The issue is that even japfags got PSO2 gutted and replaced with shit NGS

I'm having fun, looking forward to that dungeon thing in the Pyramid.

What would they bring that hasn't been merged to the other classes except Luster and Summoner?mygsy
Bring new weapon archetypes over classes.

>it took them almost a year to launch one extreme quest

the director is a fucking retard and sees complaints about content and goes ah you want to go back to PSE mines and level more :) because thats clearly what the playerbase liked from base pso2 just leveling that gets you literally nothing now at least in base pso2 you'd get skill points for skills but now its literally nothing

I don’t believe you

You mean they added the chainsawd camo finally?

It's been there since I dunno 2015

Oh yeah? Why?

Okay but why are you lying, JPnigger?

>t.

Attached: 1649550942015.jpg (1534x2048, 748.91K)

>2015

PSO2 didn't come out back then, lmao retard.

Don't tell me amerimutts can't even have basic camos lmao

Attached: lolestoflols.png (470x335, 121.39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PlxsVgLXDsI

I miss concerts in old PSO2.
Also exp tickets for free to not keep spamming rec quest 4.

>good outfit
>nice hair
>good lighting
>fine angle

>all comes apart because you're plain fucking ugly
I honestly think a lot of dudes took the trannypill because they were unattractive as men, saw the attention women were getting, and tried to get a piece of that pie, only now all the attention is pity and everyone is still fawning over actual girls.

Global PSO2 is so fucking bad. None of the item descriptions are localized, various camo that aren't even licensed to anime are missing.

I'd play JP but I'd never be able to use their ching chong currency to do gacha bullshit.

it's actually pretty easy to get ac as a gaijin. there's a way with your sega id and I think directly through your back account, or there's the google play through es method

Is there a Gunslinger class?

Attached: FKRgDjqaMAMqg-o.jpg (1200x789, 145.56K)

gunner is pretty much a gunslinger but this game is shit and the combat after base pso2 is dumbed down hold 1 button until meter empty then hold another button to gain meter literal 0 depth

Daily reminder

Attached: you-shall-not-pass-lotr.gif (498x206, 2.75M)

Damn

Last time I paid for AC was in 2016 or some shit.
Meseta is easy as shit to farm, even in NGS so buying cosmetics is a non-issue.
What do you even need AC for?

Is the 3rd region out yet? I ran through Retem in under 4 days and never looked back. I didn’t even log back in when concerts were announced.

Attached: B381468B-EBAC-40C2-847C-BE501A29FA68.jpg (400x348, 29.07K)

nope, that's june. 2 months after retem released they threw us back into aelio with rank 3 combat zones and a level increase. invalidating all of them including vets. now we're back in retem with another 5 level update invalidating the aelio update aside from dark falz which is still worth running
they don't know what they're doing

NGS will never be good, it's the worst phantasy star entry there has ever been.

Its still censored so Sega can go fuck themselves. Hope this garbage tanks the hole company.

Still better than PSU, PSP1 and that shitty NDS one.

It's gotten so bad that even saying "lady-like" is offensive.

Pso2 western release was instant shit because of the accelerated content. JP pso2 felt good when it was fresh and they neglected that for the west.

unironically the only fun thing about this game was black jack
by god its so fucking bad

I'm honestly really wondering how su is going to look in ngs, if it ever gets added at all.

Exactly the same but with dodge counter like every single other class.

Attached: summoner.png (799x306, 186.71K)

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/ojW7pD0TK_V7zKGdDq6rGA/
I thought it was good already several times before tho?
Let me fix that for you

Attached: 1626434237402.jpg (622x704, 135.25K)

Is there now 2 hours of content instead of 1, user?

NGS is just boring as it was when it launched. I know about the new area and the some of the new stuff. Thing is, the 'new' isn't really that much.
new map/area, main quest.
everything else is just repeat after NGS was launched.
I read that the Director was changed for PSO 2 and everything was damn good. So why the hell did they go back to the previous director that made NGS a piss?

At this point we know said director went to work on NGS. He was never removed.

>and updated the engine and graphics
NO! TURN BACK NOW

>NO NO I SWEAR I'M NOT ADDICTED TO PSO2 I'M NOT A HORNY WEEABOO LOSER WHO JUST PLAYS DRESS UP ON MY UGLY ASS OC ALL DAY AND NO I SWEAR I ONLY HAD A PANIC ATTACK THAT ONE TIME ABOUT MISSING OUT ON SG
lmao

Attached: 1602961570698.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Oh, did they turn off the region lock?

It hurts but it's true. Su is the closest to what I actually want out of a summoner in a mmo but my god it's so boring to play.

oof, I'll go back to base pos2 before dropping it.
there is one more thing that gets me.
it's the storage part. they never separated the damn system and kept it shared between the 2 versions. this was just a terrible idea that I know it won't get fixed

It really isn't, and probably won't be for years

Never play final fantasy 11? Perfectly made summoner.

Nope. Even back then I never really liked FF games and I doubt a mmo with a sub fee would of really happened then for me.

>not even coom mods could keep player retention up

Attached: 1644041545279.jpg (612x477, 48.55K)

BRING QUNA BACK YOU HACKS