Comfy elden ring thread. Talk about whatever you want

Comfy elden ring thread. Talk about whatever you want

Attached: eldenrangzzz.jpg (960x540, 73.85K)

Attached: 1622392375406.jpg (1080x810, 56.1K)

GRAFTING A PUSSY AND WOMB ONTO GODRICK AND FUCKING HIM PREGNANT

I'm tired of Elden Ring, and yet feel like I must finish it to feel at ease.

Where do people PVP at in the game?

what's the highest level i can be at Malenia's and still get summoned?

Let's talk about how disappointing the game is in virtually every aspect. If some musically minded bros want to chime in on what I think is absolutely horrific sound design and music, please do. I'm not a music person but I just hate everything about ERs music.

Raya Lucaria main gate. Mostly 125 but you should be able to find plenty of activity at 150 too

ER's music is miles ahead of 3's by the sheer virtue of having actual variety, like DeS and DS1.

I beat Malenia! I'm so happy. But I do think Blasphemous Blade might get the nerf next patch.

Where should I go help people to farm runes after I finished the game? A shitload of people die at Godfrey and Radagon so it's a waste of time for me
Thinking of helping at Mohg but it takes forever and people haven't learned to run away from Waterfowl and then roll in after the first hits
Maybe Godskin Duo?

>125
I thought it was 120

mohg's a super fast rune farm. probably 50% or more of coop attempts have 3 people with bleed builds, and mohg dies in 30 seconds before he even gets to phase 2. The other 50% are a mix of actual fights that last a while, and hosts dying immediately. But even with that it's a great rune farm.
Malenia is much more fun, but way, way slower, and only gives like 20k more runes than mohg.

Attached: FPi8fLkUcAEcctE.jpg (1211x1389, 133.26K)

Oh I meant takes forever as in getting summoned takes a while

>Thinking of helping at Mohg but it takes forever
what level are you? i get matched near-instantly at 120 there. you'll be co-oping endgame bosses regardless anyway, but Mohgwyn Mohg's easiest to cheese by far; would often get paired up with katana users for 3x bleed.

are you really overleveled? at 120 i get summoned instantly

>you will never find a Noble's Estoc

Attached: 1629520782402.png (680x680, 600.74K)

Mohg and pray your host isn't retarded. You can alleviate these problems by developing a boss-specific custom loadout for your build that maximises host survivability.

Should I put my sign in front of the door or at the grace?

So what's the relationship between these two? Were they really one person that split into two or something?

Attached: 1625969338073.jpg (1920x1920, 243.14K)

front of the door

door, yea.

Ranni = Melina = Marika = Gloam-eyed-Queen, we've been over this a hundred times.

I've got a Crecent axe, blades that hit with arcane from long range, firey cestus and a bow to fill the full god of war weapon list. I stumbled into all of it randomly even though I had no clue as to how much I could actually pull off. IMO they made the champion set for this cosplay just like they make a Guts one every other game.

The thing is I don't know what quests Kratos would actually do, it's not like he has a good history with NPCs in his games. The only chance to get laid from what I've heard is technically losing to dung eater.

Attached: received_652847759269256.jpg (1080x1794, 69.8K)

Yo is that my nigga Zanzibart? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Raya Lucaria Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Zanzibart screaming in the sheets "Forgive me" with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Zanzibart and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Zanzibart, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Zanzibart stole my heart and drank my seed

but wouldnt that make gold mask radahn's horse?

Same. Do have 2 noble slender swords. What kinda buld should I do with those? Currently trying cold on both with dex/int

The fuck even is that ghost face? Is it the actual Ranni? I get that the body is just a disposable puppet so is the face Ranni's soul?

Jank weapons?

>Both emaciated corpses
>Both fiercely devoted to the Golden Order
>Never see both at the same time
you tell me user

How hard would it be to do Friede cosplay in ER?

I've got one and it rules, the scaling sucks ass but my guy is all gold armour so it fits.

i'm dying to Gideon more than i died to fucking Blackblade Furfag what the fuck.

What is with all the messages saying dog next to any kind of creature? I see it most often near turtles but it is not limited to them.

I spent 2 hours farming two. It was pure misery since I farmed them off of the carriage outside of Sellen's room at a low level so couldn't even turn my brain off.

Attached: 1631700697856.jpg (1920x1080, 161.42K)

I suppose you could use Fia's or the Deathbed outfit and dual wield scythes, with one enchanced with ice and hoarfrost stomp and the other with blackflame vortex.

its a reddit thing

Attached: 1647236974099.jpg (309x309, 21.02K)

How do play a second time now that I have explored everything and know that 90% of all locations are useless?

Attached: 1646420846958.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

They are all Zanzibart's daughters.

My first playthrough was like 140 hours and I think I still missed some caves and catacombs. I tried to get myself to play again the other day with a different build, but I put it down after an hour or so. I might just wait for DLC to play again

why would you want to play it a second time?

I just beat the game

Attached: adulas7.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

lol

i co-oped with a Sister Friede at Malenia's crib, seemed to powerstance and hoarfrost just fine.

What armor is that?

Why are builds so unbalanced
A pure strength build powerstancing hammers takes 10x longer to kill a boss than an arcane build spamming swarm of flies

Head: Aristocrat Hat. Dropped by the wandering nobles wearing the same hat and wielding the Noble Estocs.
Chest: Page's Garb. Dropped by the regular crossbow/fencing sword dudes
Hands: Astrologer's
Legs: Rogier's

Open world. Please understand.

You beat the game.

you had fun with the game

because most bosses are too fast, dont stagger, or or the weapon is too slow.
stack arcane and jump attack all day

I just hate how completely busted some builds are over others, wish stuff was somewhat more on equal footing (I DONT MEAN NERF SORCERY AND BLEED INTO THE GROUND HACKAZAKI, JUST BUFF THE OTHER SHIT A BIT). Yea magic was powerful in DS1, but the normal melee builds were still very strong

yep but hey thats the game

tis a joke to describe a creature incorrectly, unless said creature is a legitimate threat, then you will often see helpful messages warning you

Ah, memories

I'm just outside the imperial city, am I close to the end? The journey has been epic indeed.

You may not believe this but you're only about 60% of the way

no, 50 more hours of game

Attached: 1590166162624.png (837x960, 944.44K)

your half-way honestly. 2/3

Both are bodiless souls and that's probably as deep as the intentional lore goes.

The hardest boss in this game was the targeting system. Ive seen games from the fucking 90s have better shit than this

is haligtree worth getting to?

fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I got a warning for having Fia's panties.

Attached: 1648874826301.jpg (1076x1080, 90.18K)

The dung eater isn't showing up at the moat to invade me. Did I wait too long?