Wait, Morgott! The two fingers sent me to become the new Elden Lord and repair the Elden Ring!

>Wait, Morgott! The two fingers sent me to become the new Elden Lord and repair the Elden Ring!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 161.48K)

The game would have been infinitely better if there was some choice in these fights.

HAVE IT WRIT UPON THY MEAGRE GRAVE

You don't understand. Thy kind are all of a piece.

PILLAGERS, EMBOLDENED BY THE FLAME OF AMBITION.

He knows, he's salty that he can't do it himself

>I command thee, KNEEL!
>use kneel gesture
>opens up new quest line
would have been neat

It worked when most of the things you fought were unintelligible monsters and insane mutes but it started feeling stupid as soon as the bosses were lucid enough to talk to you.

>Godrick: "o-oh, cool. You want a job?" *enter covenant*
They literally should have shit like this riddled throughout the fucking whole game, but they just fucking don't

Attached: karl.jpg (396x396, 32.76K)

was he racist?

Attached: ER_margit_the_fell.png (1242x1080, 1.5M)

Fun fact, i already knew months ago with the initial Margit reveal that he would come back later in the game because of the amazing voice actor. You dont hire such a voice for a tutorial boss.

Yeah. The NPC quests could be (more) multi-branching, as well.

Are you stupid or something? Did you just miss the entire fucking GRAFTING?
Godrick literally mercilessly hunts down every Tarnished to fucking mutilate them and graft their body parts. That is his entire thing.

Elden Ring is not an RPG, it just has RPG combat (and even that's debatable). It's a murderhobo simulator. Your only choices are killing and buying stuff from merchants to help you with killing. 90% of "quests" end up with the NPC dying as well.

>invade in stormveil without level restrictions but spawn as a player-controlled DeS-tier Black Phantom Grafted Scion
Yes please, hacks proved controlling mobs works fine

Attached: (implying faggotry).png (1280x720, 781.47K)

If you beat Morgott, then you should know why this isn't an option

Hackizaki is, as his name implies, a fucking hack.
He could be making any video game he wanted but he got such an ego boost after dark souls that he now thinks it's the pinnacle of gameplay.
Of course it's very good for what it was but it would not and should not be the standard for every god damn video game.

Morgott is the best boss in the game

If you beat Morgott, you didn't beat the game

Him coming down those steps at the throne room was my favorite moment of the game. Such an "Aw shit" moment.

This is what invasions should have been like from day one of DeS

Sadly most players get to him super overleveled and kill him in 5 hits.

Can't wait for his Armored Core to just be SyFy Dark Souls

>can't give him a happy ending
It really hurts

Attached: FMYKxtOWQAYImSZ.jpg (707x1000, 444.39K)

>Wait, Malenia! Your brother has been kidnapped, and I know who took him! I'm not here to harm you!

Attached: 1648259941515.png (720x960, 1.46M)

Yellow monk technically was

He wants his dad to come home. He's literally doesn't want another step-father who produces Giga-Chads and Stacys rather than fucked up Omens and Dragonfuckers.

Attached: old monk.png (540x642, 541.28K)

he was a delusional schizoid blocking any semblance of progress due to his own inferiority complex
just because he was noble about it and didn't actively fuck shit up didn't mean he wasn't causing suffering as well

Well no you're still your character just with a hat that shoots missiles
I mean invasion should have been you controlling a strong enemy from the area

the two fingers DIDN'T send you though. that's why they react badly to you getting another shard

>"Wait, Thops. There's something you should know about the Academy. It's been overrun by murderous zombies and the mages have all gone insane. Best to just keep out of there."

Reminder that the Night Cavalry are his personal SS Death Squad that wanders the lands between

Based and /fa/ pilled

I don't think Thops was actually killed by his colleagues though, I think he just overworked himself to death to create his revolutionary Barrier spell, which is why you find him dead slumped over his desk.

>Bitch, the Two Fingers know jackshit, ask anyone in your Roundtable and they'll say the same

>Wait, Malenia! I bear an unalloyed gold needle which can stave off the scarlet rot! Also Miquella is being held captive by Mohg deep underground, I can show you the way!
What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Melania.jpg (1600x900, 148.23K)

These two are actual legit points.

There's something kind of like it with Patches if you kick his ass, hit him again after his surrender and then get your ass beat, and forces you to dogeza if you want to live

it's the ethically right choice to put this bitch down after seeing what happened to caelid

That is just part of war son.

Dark Souls murderhobo syndrome is a serious disease, it's why you can't tell Fia and her simp squad you're just there for huggies

>the two fingers are slain at his divine tower like all the others
i don't think he gives a damn what the fingers have to say

Revolutionary my ass, if it was any slower it would ride the short bus. It so goddamn impractical that by the time you learn to use it, you probably can fatroll through whatever spell it deflects.

Why couldn't they give me an option to kill ranni the bitch?

Attached: lt6gpiqmr3o81.jpg (640x832, 79.09K)

i'm sorry bros, i just don't have the patience to fight these bosses in a fair manner. mimic tear for life.

You can kill her every time she appears.

Miyazaki's mary sue waifu.

>inferiority complex
he didnt have one
thats the entire point of the character
life dealt him with the worst fucking hand out of all demigods but he refused to give a fuck and got shit done and was loyal to GO and had unwavering faith despite everything

>[SPEECH 100] SUCCESS!
>Oh okay then, go right on ahead then foul tarnished!

>A feeble tarnished will never become Elden Lord.

and if it was an RPG you could actually do that, but it's not, it's dungeon crawler. fight, level up, explore and gear up.

A piece of puuuuuuuuuuke?

t.Radahn
Stop being a sore loser

>NG+
>get to Thops
>use his sorcery in front of him
>no reaction
damn my guy really is bluntstone

Attached: 564835634856874.png (1025x767, 815.58K)

Dude it's been centures or even thousands of years. Everyone and their parrot is sick of the fingers' shit.

Attached: 1647831710495.gif (498x378, 1.75M)

he's already made AC games

He used you as inspiration to create it in the academy

WILFUL TRAITORS, ALL

Go to bed, Ranni.

Our lives would be so much better with 4 arms.

I just got mimic tear and am disappointed in it, fucker died half way through fallingstar beast just like the jellyfish woulda

He receives his happy ending when his overwhelming pessimism is finally questioned by getting defeated and later being spirited away by his father.

I felt like I was overleveled for the second half of the game, exploring everything before moving on and then at some point the game just starts showering you with runes made it very easy to level

He was Uncle Ruckus.

>give Ranni what she desires
>let Melina torch herself
>carry on the Flame of Frenzy and torch the Lands Between anyway

>Fight Malenia or Radahn
>Equip the opposite's clothes
>*REEEEEEEE*
>Spam their bullshit movesets even in phase 1

>use a sorcery he hadn't invented yet
>expect him to recognize it
maybe you're the bluntstone mate

Wait they should of had Covenants? You mean like every other Dark Souls game? Say it aint so.

>foul tarnished, I.....

Attached: 1648754330209.jpg (2048x1623, 499.49K)