What can we expect?

What can we expect?

Attached: 1631516078_352574_163151618l.jpg (1040x585, 77.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q1jdSEzAMFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully something fun. And a dedicated Bub button.

another generic open world game with a new coat of paint

More capeshit.

character with god mode

he will be Black

fuck off muttrican

Hopefully a lot of gore and good dismemberment

there's never been an open world set in canada

Mediocrity

>good dismemberment
its 2022
shit have been going backwards for 2 decades already . we aren't going back there

not a mutt, but i wouldnt put it past them to randomly add blacks everywhere

Not actual gameplay.

faggots are mad already?

Absolute kino.

It should AT LEAST be as brutal and detailed as the X-Men Origins Game. Otherwise I don't care about it

Bub Snikt

If that's an eyepatch on the table, I hope pic related.

Attached: pose comp.png (643x983, 862.12K)

I see what you did there.

Attached: 1487964632864.jpg (229x238, 4.7K)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB

I wonder if this will be in the same world as the Spider-Man game.

Attached: 1647973666941.png (397x410, 333K)

And that's a good thing

A wolverine game where you don't cut anyone apart also a mandatory mission where Logan talks about trans rights

It's being made by the same company who made the Spider-man games so I imagine it will be quit similar but I have a hard time imagining a game in the style of the Batman Arkham style series and also the Spider man games but instead being Wolverine, why not just a cool fucking X-men game what the fuck?

His powers aren't really that great or interesting, he just has claws what's fantastical imaginative and super-hero-y about that? so he goes around and stabs people and is insanely hard to kill and is basically invincible. What type of fucking lifebar will you have in this game? you won't be able to kill him, unless the villains can like cut through adamantium have lava powers and can throw him into the bottom of the ocean and melt his body I don't understand otherwise can you imagine a beat 'em up with Wolverine? that's almost not PG 13 enough for Wolverine, he just stabs people all the time? can you imagine button combos in the game? oh right, stab, and more stabbing.

I don't there's there's any games set in canada, not just open world ones.

No dismemberment because capeshit nowadays has to be sanitized. Several "walk behind the dumb AI and press a button to stealth" sections.

This. This game will replace woke Arthur posting.

You just can't fit all of the crazy shit that the X-Men go though in a single game so I think it will be a fairly minimalist adventure with like 1-2 cameos.

Yeah i didnt get it, it was suppost to be just regular Logan or it was suppost to be old logan because if is the second one that would be kino :3

I just want an ultra violent game like X-Men Origins Wolverine, but I don't think Disney would allow that.

Attached: 887.jpg (600x768, 66.09K)

a level in sly cooper 2 was in Canada

heh

the 360 movie tie in game but with a budget

what you'll get is a movie game with a budget

Marvel quips. And I just know Wolverine will meet a zoomer that will make fun of the word "bub" by joking that it is boomer lingo.

>Marvel quips
oh fuck, you just reminded me of that shit

not severed limbs, that's for sure

Honestly, I'd prefer if they did this but better and with a character creator with different mutant abilities

Attached: 81OFft0k0fL._SL1455_[1].jpg (1254x1455, 296.26K)

God of War Reboot but Wolverine.

They already said it is. All Marvel games made by Insomniac will be in the same universe.

>invincible
Doesnt matter. The PS360 era game was well received and they just give him a health bar and nobody give a fuck

very female character getting her look censored and personaliy changed to be a generic "STRONG WYMAN" while wolverine spends most of the game shirtless.
Also Wolverine is a now a weak beta who gets beaten up or rescued by literally every women he interacts with at least once

Attached: spiderman.jpg (143x353, 7.23K)

another capeshit game for me to not care about

>the 360 movie tie in game but with a without a soul and woke shit
fixed that for you

Okay I was thinking about this some more, it really depends on your opinion on Wolverines powers because often he is written as if he is nigh invincible but if you realistically look at his adamantium skeleton and healing powers it wouldn't be that hard to seriously harm or kill him but comic book writers always want him to be invincible.

It would be cool if in a wolverine game there was lots of enemies loaded with rocket launchers, machine guns and heavy artillery, can you imagine enemies blasting Uzi's at you? it would also be cool if there was jet packs that tried to grab you and drop you from high above the ground and creative things like that.

It would be cool if your life gauge was just super long and it showed the damage that Logan incurred so if you were shot numerous times you would start to see ripped flesh and bone underneath Wolverines skin.

That game was generally considered mediocre. Things have changed since then old fag.

Romance options with other mutants would be cool

Attached: 2535404-9e121f6e8978e729662da58893cceabce7c97cbe.jpg (674x950, 314.07K)

Hopefully not open world? I don't see how they can manage to make an open world with wolverine interesting. For spiderman, it worked really well because spidey has a lot of freedom of movement and he's in a busy city with lots of stuff happening.

idk where a wolverine game would be set but it's not like he would have particularly interesting or unique movement abilities and he probably won't be in a big city the entire game nor is he the typical super goodie two shoe superhero so there's less incentive for him to go around helping anyone and everyone.

If they focused more on pure action and levels then it could have a lot of potential, they must have some good ideas for what to do since marvel gave them the ability to pick any marvel super hero and they specifically chose Wolverine.

ENTER
youtu.be/q1jdSEzAMFs

Attached: 1632742489677.jpg (774x1024, 190.74K)

you didn't play spiderman if you think it was a "movie game"

generic bamham combat

>what it should be: side scrolling action game
>what it will be: generic open world game with ubisoft towers

Stupid question but does Wolverine have super strength? I could imagine a wolverine game that somewhat played similar to prototype (in areas where it makes sense for wolverine) which in that case it could be pretty fun.

spidermans combat was 50x better than bamham. I really liked spidermans combat, while at a surface level it's simple and gadget upgrades are retarded OP, it actually has a lot going on and it's fun to explore it. I was heavily disappointed when I went and tried the last arkham game and it had practically 0 depth with seemingly no upgrades that gave significant new options and tricks to make it more engaging.

the main benefit the spideman games had was the mobility and verticality
meanwhile whats wolverine going to?
he doesn't have gadgets or spider abilities

>it actually has a lot going on
like what?

BMWF

This isn't a Jessica Jones game

regenerating health

Attached: 1495544170428.png (225x227, 118.82K)

sure killed lots of black people

Insomniac doesn't have the balls to do gore nor Sony would let them. The lower the age rating the more a game can sell, it's the reason Jedi Fallen Order doesn't have dismemberment. On the other hand, playing a game with a pissed off 5'1 midget as a protagonist leaping everywhere sound fun. Insomniac are usually good when it comes to game polish so at least you can expect it to look good.

Well there should be because the land is pretty cute and sexy looking

Don't forget about training the next generation(all non-whites)

the primary gameplay loop is interesting
>Gadgets can be used to quickly "kill" enemies or set them up for large attacks
>Build up combo meter to increase your energy bar (or whatever the fuck it is)
>Energy bar is used to either heal or instakill enemies with takedowns (which refill your gadget ammo)
You also can launch enemies in the air. while you still have bamham style lunging 50 meters at an enemy to attack them with 0 chance of whiffing your attacks are "set" as in, they're predictable and they're contextual. hitting someone from the front vs the back actually does different things that matter and you have various other attakcs like being able to to throw an enemy towards a wall or other enemies, being able to web an enemy up and toss them around as an AoE, webbed enemies will "capture" and "kill" other enemies if they're close enough together and thrown towards a wall or floor, when up high you can kill enemies by throwing them off the building. It's not purely about just beating them up until their health reaches 0 or using a takedown.

yeah idk how it will work, all I can hope for is that it attempts to focus more on brawler combat and doesn't make it an open world. even if his powers aren't as interesting at a surface level that doesn't mean you can't make an interesting action game. They could also potentially take inspiration from different wolverine runs where he might have other powers? I literally don't give two shits about him so idk if he has any interesting runs with new powers

devs already shit it will be 18+ and will have gore and dismemberment, you can tell instantly it's going for the Logan feel

nigger, the devs already said it will be gory, at least do some research before talking out of your ass

>Insomniac doesn't have the balls to do gore nor Sony would let them.
It's not like Tlou2 is the goriest game ever made

Post alts

Attached: file.png (236x433, 167.1K)

more like disney wouldn't let them, most likely but who knows. insomniac shit is already disconnected from the MCU and they gave them a shit ton of freedom with spiderman