Who did you side with? And why?

Who did you side with? And why?

Attached: 043066D6-0B81-41DB-9FD7-6B0C0E35ADFF.jpg (1280x720, 150.79K)

Right, only Gael or my characters get to wear that hat.

Didn’t ask.

Sellen, sexy witch

Didn't even realize you could side the witch hunter, I never found him after Caelid

jerren gives me a free mat, so jerren

Jellen because fuck women

What do you mean, you didn't side with sellen either then, you're forced to choose at the end of both their quests

Sellen, because I wanted Lusat's hat

Didn’t finish any NPC quests because I don’t look at guides to play video games

having spent so much tiem with Sellen, it felt weird to have to be given the choice in the first place, same with Millicent.

>help jerren
>get a big upgrade stone
>help sellen
>3 armor sets, a hat and a magic knife
also its strange that you have to help sellen to turn against her alongside jerren, instead of jerren having his own quest that ends at the same part but from his side

big mommy magic milkers

Sellen
Funny dagger go whooosssh

Sellen
She is my sensei

neither, the questline was garbage
>find sellen early in the game
>next quest step is next door BUT only if you've gone through half the game
>can progress the SECOND step 40h (in a blind playthrough) later
>have to find some obscure bullshit scattered somewhere in the world to progress
kino quest design if you ask Yea Forums

Sellen because I needed Lusats armor

probably cut but in the end Jerren would still die so it doesn't really matter

With the dude, witch went against the Carians and it was a Ranni simp run.

I killed Sellen when I found her chained up.
I hadn't found her store yet.

The room was filled with blood stains, which showed players hitting her then dying. So I figured it was a fight.

Still can’t decide, help.

Jerren because he looks like gael

Attached: 66137001_p0.jpg (849x1200, 209.66K)

Sellen because I liked her and the other guy barely appears in the game.

Jerren is honorable and a good guy, Sellen is an evil psychopath. It's one of the easiest choices to make in the game.

is the dragon smithing stone rare?

Right because booba

Jerren is a Carian servant. And I married Ranni so him

Yup, obviously Sellen all the way.

Cute Sellen in my first playthrough because that's the only logical thing to do after what you went through together and how kind she is to you throughout.

It feels like Jerren is actually a solid dude, but he desperately needed more content. You randomly meet him at the festival, then see him ONCE afterwards and then you're supposed to make a decision to help him based on that? Give him a questline where you help him trounce a couple of sorcerers with dubious morality and it would work much better; don't even connect it with Sellen's questline until the very end to underline the oh shit moment where you realize two of your potentially insane friends are going to end up fighting to the death no matter what.

I just killed her on my first playthrough

I liked Jerren, but I sided with Sellen because I wanted the armor sets.

Can I still get his set if I side with Jerren?

So does Ranni turn Sellen into that graven mass?

Her because the buffon fag has the worst armor in the game and I had to redeem myself after killing her early in the game. I didn't know who she was, she was being tortured and I wanted to end her suffering.

>help my teacher out
>becomes an abomination
Where are the good ending quests?

Sellen
She was my master, getting Jerren's armor was just a pleasant bonus

The only one who ever cared about the tarnished.

Attached: sellen.png (800x1115, 1.84M)

Ranni, nepheli, Rya, Aurelia

>implying she didn't want to become a star egg
You got to crack some eggs to make an omelette, that the initial experience is rather unpleasant is just something to get over considering all the other fucked up shit sorcerers do to their body

I think she willingly merges with Azur and Lusat. That's why their bodies are gone after that.

Sellen

I like her style

Why would you side with Jerren? Sellen gives you a sick dagger and you get Jerren's armor.

I want to. They wont let me.

Attached: 1646294242295.gif (600x502, 37.15K)

kek this

LIMGRAVE IN NOT
IN LIMGRAVE SCHWIMMEN DER TOD

Attached: file.png (704x524, 500.48K)

I felt like my character formed a bond with Sellen so I sided with her. I didn't really need her sorceries but whatever.

i dont use guides or watch videos either but i still finished or at least interacted with most quests (that were available before the patch)

Jerren because he was bros with Iji and Blaidd and Sellen wanted to fuck over house Carian.

Game needed more mariners

Attached: FPe-Ls3aMAE9rmF.jpg (2000x1792, 2.29M)

sellen because she gets tortured anyway and jerren's armor is cool

Adding to this what’s up with the Godskin apostles exactly? Iji is left burning with the blackflame which is exclusive to them, but he’s surrounded by black knife corpses. Were the black knives and godskins in league with each other?

>appears in the loading screens
>obviously a gael reference
Who knows

Attached: 1647830128504.webm (676x340, 2.39M)

My blue wife and I are going to take our spirit jellyfish daughter and our mentally retarded moms to space.

Attached: 1649293491453.jpg (1732x2048, 170.8K)

Sir...SIR THIS IS A NO BOATING ZONE

user, Sellen and the Carians are enemies

Imagine the smell inside there

Sellen of course, she has been helpful and nice to us till the end. Jerren only chats with you twice

>Adding to this what’s up with the Godskin apostles exactly?

Melina and Ranni are connected perhaps influenced by the Two Headed Death Bird (crow talon eye tattoo)

So? Theyll make up over this phat tardish cock.

Attached: twinbird_kite_shield_medium_shield_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.29K)

If they kept that dialogue of Sellen helping to protect us again, and tell Mohg, and his fingers to go fuck themselves basically no one would ever choose Jerren