MASTER DUEL

SYNCHRO SHOKAN

Attached: Shooting Quasar Dragon.webm (638x360, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iTBrvaWtDBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/iTBrvaWtDBw

Syncro>XYZ

Link>XYZ>Fusion>Synchro>Ritual>Pendulum

>coinflip exploit abusers
>heavy metafags
>stall burn fags
Holy crap platinum is insufferable right now chain burn decks were ironically the best shit I've played against today and even they scoop before the battle phase if they start losing denying you the dailies, it's fucking platinum 1, you can't derank why aren't these niggers playing something else for once brainless subhuman netdeckers

The attack animation is even cooler

Game needs more cards like droplet, deny multiple negates for a price and completely immune to negation

>*lova golem your field and sets 4*

Attached: elixir.jpg (3486x4096, 1.71M)

No. The """"Price""""" is negligable and only hurts weaker decks even harder.

Make them specific for certain types of archetypes that are underpowered then, tools necessary for breaking boards are too limited while building a big board with negates is too easy rn

>Make them specific for certain types of archetypes that are underpowered then
No, because it would either become meaningless due to how vunerable the deck is or it would be way too strong in order compensate

Don't Synchro Shokan! Synchro Shokan bad!

Attached: yugiboomer threads.png (1280x720, 875.7K)

Not necessarily and locking out one player out of playing the game with such ease should be either significantly harder or much easier to disrupt

>locking out one player out of playing the game with such ease should be either significantly harder or much easier to disrupt
I agree, but making cards that actively prevent you from responding isn't how I think we should go about dealing with this purely because it reduces on board interaction even further and makes handtraps much more necessary which is always a bad thing from a design perspective.

>opponent goes first
>sets 4 and pass, obviously an Eldlich nigger
>turn start
>make a horrible misplay
>completely fuck my combo from the first step
>about to set a single monster and pass
>opponent instantly surrenders
Yeah... hate to brag, but I'm so good at this game

Attached: 1471467805925.gif (266x207, 259.56K)

What is this from? A commercial?

>Get Nibiru'd
>Check opponent's deck
>They're always carrying only one

The vast majority of decks that run Nibiru only run one because the thing is a huge fucking brick going first and/or against any deck that can get to a monster negate before summoning 5 times.

Cause bugs don’t play for fun they play to see number go up and see screen say win you have anything good big just forfeit no sense wasting time when optimizing win loss ratios

>Ash the opponent's Pot
>opponent surrenders
>summon Dark Law
>opponent surrenders
>match starts
>opponent surrenders (dynamite bot)
dunno why some of you guys complain so much about Platinum, it's been a breeze so far this season
if you're only running 1 of a handtrap, might as well not run it. there's no point

Are any of them ever using Crossout? Because that's common for those decks as the point is to negate others.

Decks like that don't normally use handtraps unless they happen to draw the garnet.

oh yeah, if they're running crossout then 1-ofs are fine

Just make your opponent not draw into Nibiru lol

>drytron nigger fishes my appolousa with his orange light
>protect it from destruction with dingirsu and her attack doesn't even go down
>he instascoops
That felt good but it's still insane drytron gets to have their own negate + destroy + discard handtrap, I hate Konami so fucking much.

>can beat meta decks with ease
>get stumped by fucking dragonmaids
I fucking hate this playstyle and the sea of autistic gooks that play this deck so much, how the fuck do you stop them from generating infinite resources?

Attached: 1527072179346.jpg (698x719, 65.87K)

All summoning techniques caused some kind of calamity.
I believe XYZ was a alien race from a different dimension trying to merge our reality with theirs or something like that
And if I remember VRAINS, link summoning was also a result of a war between hacker groups and another dimension.

Moral of the story: Dont extra summon kids, it causes violence.

Just kill them faster

Xyz summoning itself didn't lead to anything, the cause was Don Thousand's 1000 year long war with Astral

Link summoning didn't cause anything, the creation of the Ignis did.

>link that high
No. MR4 forever ruined my opinion on them.

>Stop midrange.dek

You have to either combo wombo faster or control.dek.

Saw someone's "cheap" Exodia deck here last night so I copied it, how the fuck am I supposed to actually use this?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Should i go resonators or virtual world for this synchro event?

stall until you draw all 5

>high speed police chase duels
Holy shit 5ds is wild, this is getting me too hyped up for the synchro event

I didn't play during MR4 (I stopped for a while when pendulums got introduced) but I can imagine how hellish it must've been

VW is a meta deck and will stay meta for awhile and resonators are just cool.

The cuter one

Attached: virtual_world_mai_hime___lulu.jpg (800x800, 222.73K)

What deck are you playing can't otk or grind?

you make Crooked Cook with Right-Hand Shark and do nothing while hoping the opponent doesn't have Kaijus, direct attacks, or piercing damage

On a related note this man is fucking insane

Attached: 238123.jpg (225x350, 32.01K)

Is it true you could have 100 cards in your deck before synchros?

So 3 Nib is a must for the event right?

I believe it was the ED that didn't have a limit until Synchros

you could have 2000 cards if you wanted
>picrelated: that's a deck

Attached: 3UvAx[1].jpg (507x380, 98.38K)

That's funny as fuck. Was there any strategy that benefitted from this?

Tag Force 6

>getting hyped for an event without motorcycles

>see webm
>think "bro they forgot to animate his legs lmao"
>about to post that
>decide to check the card first to not publicly make myself look like an idiot
>quasar dragon actually doesn't have legs
what the fuck i have never notice that...
that makes him significantly less cool

Attached: quasar.png (544x544, 818.91K)

Annoying the oppoenent so much that they give up while you search your deck for a specific monster. After a few rounds the guy was told to forfeit by the staff.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 13-56-56 A Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Really Entered a Tournament Once with a 2000 Card Deck.png (813x824, 96.41K)

the deck ran as many card searches as possible to make the duel unbearable, then he got disqualified after round 2
and no, there's no possible benefit of running a deck that big since you'll never draw into whatever strategy you have in the first place

If you couldn't Link monsters below the exact amount you sacrificed (eg saccing 2 link-2's only let you summon a link-4) would anything happen to the meta?

All perfectly legal btw.

Attached: 2222 card decklist.jpg (1600x1200, 249.3K)

> vs'd this in gold 3
nah links have too much unbalanced bullshit. XYZ is simpler, cooler (black cards > white) and better balanced.

Ritual monsters need to be reworked, rebalanced and sidedecked or something; it pains me to see them so shitty and weak constantly. ritual monsters as a concept are fucking awesome and they tend to have the most monsterous or inhuman designs. I guess herald is what you get when ritual monsters are too easy to summon and their cards recyclable. :(

Attached: 2022-04-09 21_55_21-Window.png (803x889, 527.16K)

It makes synchros seem really cool

seems like a mirror force or something

Remember this whenever a stunfag tells you to put in more backrow user, they are literally silver tier players playing decks that require no knowledge of actual game.

Attached: file.png (963x98, 10.94K)

infinite impermanance is a normal trap how the fuck did someone just play it and activate it from their hand???

Attached: fujimotokirara-4.png (240x240, 73.9K)

XYZ is cool but loses points for the evolution shit
Crooked Cook only works if he's the only card on your field

>He hasn't gotten all the free gems in solo mode

Attached: IMG_20220409_070018.jpg (1438x1650, 413.07K)

Attached: fetchimage[1].jpg (700x394, 136.32K)

I have everything solo mode currently has to offer

looks like a VR chat avatar.

>maxx c
>only 2 handtraps
>no board breakers
>no Nibiru

Whats the point? A bluff? Not like drytron needs more cards deck is nigh unbrickable