DoA5: LR or DoA6? I need your opinions. Which have the best looking models and textures...

DoA5: LR or DoA6? I need your opinions. Which have the best looking models and textures? Are there any major character differences? Which one has this qt patootie?

Attached: 18f13e9816bc77d42fc7aa6d02c3f50f.jpg (844x776, 62.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Mila/Dead_or_Alive_5_Last_Round_costumes
deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Mila/Dead_or_Alive_6_costumes
github.com/Doa6Vr/Doa6Vr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play 5 LR.
It has more content and is the better game overall.
6 never got an updated/upgraded re-release and never will.

i want mila to turn my face into a boody mess

6 has better looking models and textures, 5 is dated in comparison simply due to age.
No major differences, that's Mila.
6 is better to play overall too and has 2x more players on Steam.

Mila in your picture is in both 5, and 6
From a gameplay, costume, and stage perspective 5 is far superior to 6. None of the characters I main have any noticeable differences in movesets between 5 and 6.
The advantages 6 has over 5 is
>doaquest is a few hours of content,
>Losing character is now on win screen

5 is better in just about every other regard, especially having team battle, and tag battles.

The characters in 5 but not 6 are Sarah, Pai, Akira, Jacky, Leon, Gen Fu, Alpha 152and Ein
Characters in 6 but not 5 Kula, Nico, Tamaki, and Mai (unless you pirate as she's been removed from the store due to licence expiring)
Costume breakdown here, some of the ones that were released in Ultimate and vanilla 5 may be a pain to download though
deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Mila/Dead_or_Alive_5_Last_Round_costumes
deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Mila/Dead_or_Alive_6_costumes

One thing I ought to add, doesn't affect me as I never play online, but 6's online will no doubt be busier than 5LR's due to being more recent, no idea if that's a dealbreaker for you

5lr unquestionably.

Attached: Lei Loss1.jpg (1280x720, 81.87K)

I know it's mainly a console game but it's a pretty sad state of affairs. Koei in charge of PC ports I guess

Attached: 9gJMINV[1].png (770x783, 281.71K)

thanks frens

doa 6 was so shit and barebone it bordered on scam. it killed the IP forever.

Attached: 0001.jpg (2160x3840, 1.35M)

Nakadashi Nanami

DOA6 on Steam has a 3DoF-VR + free camera mod that runs on a GTX or RTX-2000 series Nvidia GPU.
Other DOA games don't have a free camera mod, so it's currently stuck in Stereo3D.

Attached: DOA6_VR_01.webm (1000x440, 2.86M)

Attached: 91354025_p4.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Doa6 has a good lighting engine
but DoA5 is the better product overall and with mods and beach paradise you get 10 times the enjoyment out of it

which is why it is still 39.99 dollary doos

Attached: 80260_94578996_p8.jpg (1080x1920, 299.8K)

Doa4 is the best doa ever was. Everything afterwards only looked better.

>3DoF-VR + free camera mod
Link to that mod?

Attached: 2022.03.24 - 21.23.19.35.DVR1.webm (720x1280, 2.19M)

DoA5 was a huge flop at first but the f2p bought in a bunch of whales over time and they made a lot of money. not so with doa 6. thats just a flop.

github.com/Doa6Vr/Doa6Vr
I think you need to fix the cheat table to enable the Slow Motion.

DoA4

Neat, I'll try that out if I ever get enough money for a VR headset

do you by any chance know how to do this in doa5 ?

i got everything working but it doesnt work in beach paradise bcs once you stop the replay it doesnt recognize the cheat mode anymore.

do i need a special cheat table for beach paradise ?

6 looks better graphics-wise obviously, 5 came out in the peak realistic cowadutty brown desaturated era and it shows
But other than that 5LR mogs 6, it had almost a decade of support while 6 had like a year and a half and just can't compete.

5 added the NG girls, (although Rachel is just re-skinned Spartan/Nicole)
VF guests + Mai
Honkers and Marie (don't really care much about them I just like Honkers obsession with cow print)
Girl Banetsubu
Combo challenge
An additional 3 or 4 tag stages iirc DOA4 only had the club, the ring, and the helicopter stage
Eliot's milk cutscene, and Kokoro's aspergers.
>CBs/PBs/PLs - Up to you if you like them, I think they're fine but I don't like them adding supers and meters (only added in 6) into every fighting game to chase the SF crowd.
4 did everything else better I think, arcades were better than stories, better stages, more unique lobbies, 2 Aersomith songs, an actual intro (even if it's just done using in-game fighting)

I was talking about the actual gameplay.
5 and 6 have good QoL features but they made the gameplay ass.
Doa doesn't need all the meter, super, special attack bullshit.

Reminder that Marie and Honoka ruined this franchise.

I don't think Supers aren't so bad in 5 because they have a slow start up, and are easy to counter with holds, and throws if you haven't been stunned with a CB first.
Meters in 6 sucks, although I don't mind the idea of fatal holds as a get out of jail free card.

It doesn't matter if they're easy to counter. They make the gameplay worse. They need to go.
Turn them into finishers or something where it doesn't matter.

By finisher do you mean a special move you can do on the killing blow like how Astaroth gives increased rag doll properties on KO, or do you mean insta-kills like SCIV's Critical Finishes which thankfully rarely happened

I mean a special animation you can do after the enemy is already KOd.

Oh so more like MK's fatalities? I assume Netherealm would sue if others tried to ape that too hard

They can sue as much as they want, the concept of using animations at the end of a match isn't copyrighted.

I still think it would be better as special moves you can don when they're on their last bit of health, say 10-15% it's much more of a flex than winning, opening the pause menu to look at move list and trying to do ti

both have f2p but the console versions of doa5 at least shipped with working multiplayer and pc never got it. the online is so dogshit you cannot invite another player and EVERY version of 6 launched in that state. When they found out people had a way to get into lobbies on pc, they patched it out so that should say enough.

Non of the girls have any muscles so they're all shit.

True. All of them are super hot but they need at least a little muscle. Which would make them even hotter

DoA 5 Lr is the overall best DoA experience

lt's a 3DoF(head rotation only)-VR mod so basically all you need is a smart phone that can watch VR videos on Youtube, and apps like iVRy/Vridge2/TrinusCBVR to send your head's rotation data to your PC, and also mirror your PC screen to your smartphone.
This method should work with almost any FPS/TPS game that has a HelixMod support.

Doa4 is better.

Any day now KT will port a collection of old DoA games to modern systems for an easy buck. They do love their ports after all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot

rough

DOA6 is the best looking fighting game ever made. It has hands down the best models. DOA5 still holds up to current fighting games and is the best game of the two with a lot more content. DOA5 has perfect faces for all the cast that matters while in 6 a couple of them (only a few) are not as good.

Attached: Yeehaw.webm (1068x720, 2.95M)

lol fuck no

lol yea

doa6 uses some fucked up engine that ruins half the hair and other textures. It's a worse looking doa5

You're a retard

Attached: SAfizEE.jpg (1039x209, 45.18K)

they look clean but to many look to alike

Because I'm right, I'm retarded
cope.

Attached: 52 - GU0D02B.png (1080x1920, 2.48M)

>Actual game discussion
>Posts this so it goes back to Peenus vacation pictures
Fuck off, nonce

What didn't you like about 4?

How many times must we have this back and forth?

Attached: fuck off.jpg (912x509, 309.77K)

I like 4, but it's not better than 5. Balance in 4 was whack and the models were showing their age. I can't overstate just how amazing the graphic overhaul was in 5.

he just wants attention at any cost. Mental illness

Attached: 1634629345146.jpg (1280x720, 466.87K)

I prefer 6 because Kasumi has new teleport moves that are super fun and I think Kasumi and Ayane's new default costumes are hella cool.

Attached: sad burd.jpg (1021x720, 178.47K)

Ayane's costume is cool but Kasumi's sucks. They gave her the Sigma 2 costume finally though so all is good.

My favourite Ayanes are her NG costumes

>Rachel's biker costume never ever.

I didn't play that much online so can't talk too much about balance, there weren't any characters like Rock in SC3/4 that felt like a handicap, or any awful match ups like Yoshi vs Ivy, but the Alpha 152 fight at the end of the arcade/time attack could be a ballache. Graphics do look much better in 5 though

Kokopuffs

Mila is in both. 5LR is the better game. A lot more content and looks better overall. 6 has higher poly models but awful lighting and iffy textures, plus the animations (especially on faces) is a lot worse. 5 also has better stages.