This game has ZERO replayability...

This game has ZERO replayability. Why the fuck would anyone want to suffer through the awful copy paste dungeons and bosses more than once?

Attached: Qfw5KNFAaoVJjwSt2oO8oHUt_png.jpg (1440x2160, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1hhv3jbzRTJd
youtu.be/xp3WJxqqKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, are you faggots ready to accept that this game isn't that good?

you discords have been spamming this no replayability meme all day - give it up

I like it even more now.

By skipping all side content and only do the main dungeon?

>Massive open world with multiple endings
>No replayability

Whatever, retard

This game is truly hell for completionist autists like myself. But once you get rid of that, it`s fun as hell

I'm replaying it right meow.

so you admit that there's no reason for the game to be open world?

Attached: 1649483636818.webm (576x828, 1.93M)

No not at all.

you rush and pick only the things you need

This is not multiplayer game why does it need replay value?

Hello, based department?

Sekiro had multiple endings and that game has no replayability. Also, open world games tend to have replayability because you can impact the world in various different ways, whether it is doing side quests that have consequences and more expansive stories, dialogues that impact the world or things like that. How exactly does each playthrough of Elden Ring differ if you were to play the same build? Not much. Whereas you can play the same sort of build in Skyrim and yet have a completely different playthrough by joining different factions and things of that nature.

First two will hit the wall soon, actually this video is old as fuck so they probably already have.

to fight the good bosses

I replayed Sekiro 3 times to get all 4 endings. Game is a legit 10/10.

if the game wasn't open world it wouldn't be as easy to skip through the parts you don't feel like replaying you absolute retard

I dont doubt that statement considering how narrow their fucking eyes are

>Skyrim
>completely different playthrough
you really couldn't come up with a better game for that? You can just join every faction with no drawbacks.

you can pick and choose which dungeons to replay through, retard.

The one chick looks like rocky fucking dennis dude.
>asiatic foxes

The fuck are you talking about? Everyone in the video is American.

yeah i got bored 2nd playthrough, keep trying to have fun with it again and its not working, Why does this game have such a high amount of souls? for example elden beast gives 500,000 and gwyn gives 75,000

>This game has ZERO replayability. Why the fuck would anyone want to suffer through the awful copy paste dungeons and bosses more than once?

Attached: B02E4607-721A-4D7C-92B2-046BF72CD387.png (490x586, 128.92K)

Sekiro is the best game evar

Attached: 1649355856468.gif (280x210, 1.75M)

Why would he choose to replay any of them if they're all the same shit?

Dark Souls wasn't open world and you could still skip a fair bit.
The game didn't need to be open world.
There didn't need to be a billion catacombs and mines and graves that use copypaste assets and bosses and the world could have been scaled back a bit in turn.

Its better that its open world. It makes the game feel more complete.

its a physical property descriptor
their nationality has nothing to do with how messed up those two girls' eyes or nose are

>Open World game
>Replayability
Really? I feel like Open World game always drag it's content out way too long and burnt the player out before they even reach the end game thus most players never bother with the 2nd playthrough.

maybe they should complete the game so it feels more complete?

Yeah they should definitely have rereleased the same game now for the 5th time in a row. No doubt you morons would have lapped that shit up with a spoon.

They did. The game has been out for purchase for over a month now. Its sold millions of copies.

You're right in hindset that Skyrim was a bad example for this (I only ever finished the game back when it came out vanilla), but the point is plenty of open world games have branching pathways that give you a reason to play the game more than once, Elden Ring doesn't do anything like this at all.
Yeah that is why I don't really like modern open world games, they are just quantity over quality, Elden Ring is basically an ubisoft game except even more barebones (though they don't shove mtx down your throat so I guess I won't complain too much about that).

every souls game is the same shit, different skin- just like every video game ever. fuck off with this reductionist faggotry

>Muh discord boogeyman

Meds. Now.

Attached: 1649362528333.jpg (480x360, 18.08K)

voca.ro/1hhv3jbzRTJd

Attached: 1636241386873.jpg (828x714, 281.53K)

You must really hate how Elden Ring is being so celebrated huh?
It being a discord is more believable than not.

Yeah, I guess I don't want more ubishit games, you got me.

>every souls game is the same shit

Not Sekiro, or Bloodborne.
Elden Snore is just Dark Souls 4, and shows how Miyazaki is creatively bankrupt.

Nigger I need to run on a horse for 20 minutes to get to the places I want to go to, you don't skip shit and the second half of the game is basically linear anyway

From Software developed this game, not Ubisoft.

Plays like an ubishit open world though where it is quantity over quality, massive amounts of reused assets and just an otherwise tedious gameplay with nothing substantial to break up the monotony.

Attached: 1626627620052.png (541x598, 449.02K)

Why would you vouch for it if it's no better than any other game?

It doesn't though. You discorders need to learn how to use words correctly.

>I-it doesn't though
It does. Copy pasting dungeons and shiny things does not mean they are unique areas.

show some example of this

Can you elaborate, you sound like you are talking about the wrong game.

>NOOOO completely optional side content with different forms and enemies doesn't count because the wall texture is reused!

>just do another 80 hrs of this shit again all for a 5 minute cutscene
Holy fuck user you're a genius. You're right this game is just like Mass Effect

>Finally, are you faggots ready to accept that this game isn't that good?
What's it to you?

>beat game
>that was exhausting, won't be replaying this shit for a while
>start new run the following day

No replayability my ass. Maybe if you're fucking trash at the game.

Do you actually want an honest discussion or are you just wasting my time? Look at most of the churches for example, the are almost identical except maybe one of them has a hole in a wall or they have an NPC, but they clearly are the same church copy and pasted.
That's literally how people like you argue though, that a dungeon is completely different because oooooh theres a slightly different tunnel going a different direction, yet it all plays the same in the end.

Fromdrones be like "its the same as every other game Miyazaki made"

And think that's a good thing. Like holy shit when is this developer going to do something innovative instead of releasing the same kind of game over, and over again. Elden Ring will be the last game I play from them.

I want an honest discussion, thats why I'm asking. If I'm being honest I don't think I'll get an honest discussion from you, you appear to have a vested interest (aligned with common discord tactics seen on Yea Forums) that you've already shown.

Kek

>zero replayability
Spotted the mimic shitter haha

>I want an honest discussion
>I'm gonna accuse you of being dishonest even though I don't have evidence
Yeah dude, because immediately poisoning the well like this is the sign of acting in good faith, so tell me, how are the churches significantly different and not indistinguishable?

it's good, git gud.

Must be nice to be young to enjoy any kind of shit, i almost envy

I am 100% fucking convinced that the bosses in this game, at least some amount of the more "Important" ones, have some stupid last hit mechanic where, once they hit the tiniest amount of health and you go for the kill, it won't be the final hit and you'll have to get in one more hit. Like that stupid "one pixel of life" meme that sometimes happens in games

I've replayed it more than any other souls game and I'll be replaying it again when DLC comes out

youtu.be/xp3WJxqqKLw
Make a low level character and invade people. It's where the fun is at.

My builds in ER feel a lot more varied than Skyrim.

So instead of replying with your discussion you went into this? He was right to assume you weren't here in good faith.

It works both ways. I'd survive with literally 1 hp so many times I thought there was a hidden mechanic attached to using rune arcs or something to save your life. The damage is just calculated like that.

>Massive open world with nothing but enemies
>Bland combat
>2 endings are actually okay
>The rest is just pouring your favourite kool-aid colour in Marika's head
I just beat the game, download a mod to get equipment early and do low level invasions. Replaying this game is ass, especially since it's so big

I went into what? A question about how the churches are not copy and pasted? Why don't you answer that question? I have replied to what people have been saying to me, yet you seem to be avoiding basic questions, but somehow I'm acting in bad faith?