Damn

damn

Attached: Battlefield 2042.png (754x670, 200.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCSONJw72sE&ab_channel=Xbox
youtube.com/watch?v=ASzOzrB-a9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And you can have it all.........

Still waiting for western devs to learn from Elden Ring

There isn't a single black person in Elden Ring

No DLC

No DRM

Steam release (with no other account required)

No micro-transactions, purchasable cosmetics, etc.

Why do they force woke sjwshit into fps games? Will frumpy dykes really start playing them if they do?

Leftists obsessed with identity politics are the biggest consumers, that's who they're trying to attract.

A couple perspectives on it. One is the idea to change what they perceive as "toxic," and bad. And the other is the notion of just having more. This idea that you already "have" your core audience, and they will NEVER turn your back on you, because they are mindless sheep (cue someone wheeling out a literal 10+ year old image of Modern Warfare 2, with the dedicated server debate). Since they will never, EVER turn your back on you, now you just need to expand your audience to include even more people, and make even more money!

it has literally nothing to do with having black or women playable characters and everything to do with shitty game design

I could care less if they had a create a character that let you be a trans half black have native amputee with an eyepatch as long as the core class system was still in place and the shooting felt good and the maps were actually designed to force large scale engagements, rather than spread out everyone in vast empty deserts.

nobody gives a shit about your pol bullshit if the game is actually fun to play

>No! Its failure isn't about politics (even though DICE repeatedly angles all critiques about the game around politics), it's about X, and Y! Don't look at the obvious thing! Look at this thing that makes me feel less uncomfortable to talk about!

Modern live service games make the era of paid DLCs look good.
At this point BF4 already had 3 DLC map packs released and BF4 was just as much of a technical disaster.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-09-09-18-09-82_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg (1080x1010, 288.77K)

test

No user, are you fucking stupid? Battlefield players DEFINATELY stopped playing the game because theres too many black people and non binary. It has nothing to do with gameplay, map design, frame rate, progression, its abundance of maps, the beautiful dlc skins, balance or portal. I definately took my antipsychotics

Attached: 1644527953408.png (800x600, 147.35K)

nigger this game is worse than bfv which is also "wokeshit" but actually works and can be played
2042 is broken at a fundamental level, it was released in alpha state

>No DLC
>No DRM

DLC is of course planned and of course it has DRM.

It's really funny seeing people trying to blame the technical issues or lack of content over the boring ass "death means nothing" gameplay design multiplayer shooters had to endure with until PUBG came out for this game's failure.

Attached: 1645026055468.jpg (1440x1216, 740.38K)

how many more BF bombs can they make until bankruptcy?

>it has literally nothing to do with having black or women playable characters

yeah, it really does, people are tired of black women being shoved in their face

user, battlefield are made by swedes. The game is actually whitewashed compared to their daily reality. Less grenade attacks too.

Nothing to do with Larry Fink, BlackRock or ESG funds. Don't google that either. It's totally unrelated.

>Can't even consistently beat out the playerbase od Dark Souls 1
>Regularly dips below the player counts of niche indy titles like Underrail

2042 may actually be the biggest blunder in video game history.

Attached: 1631745852305.png (977x322, 125.36K)

>play BF4 months after 2042 releases
>still has a decent amount of players
thank god

Attached: 2080388354.jpg (345x507, 21.92K)

>DICE constantly releases broken games that take months to be fully playable
>still manage to alienate their retarded fans, but only because every aspect of the game is terrible
nice job EA

probably still MS wasting $200 million on scalebound for it to not even come out at this point

or anthem, or avengers, or whatever.

bf2042 at least sold to the suckers, initially.

Attached: Blackrock.jpg (1024x729, 182.27K)

>People think the game failed cuz t hey put blacks in their game

How dumb do you have to be to think this, the game failed because it was dog shit, made by dog shit devs

>No black person
Uh, my character is black female woman strong with pink side cut you fucking fascist nazi.

Kek

Attached: 1649489815891.jpg (1080x1028, 243.17K)

people dont think that at all

people think it was both a contributor and a messenger

>hey this game isnt for you

Schizos aren't people

I'm 90% sure one of the MP classes in Battlefield 3 was outright African-American. I think it was the medic.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Assault was last minute changed to black, Support was also originally supposed to be Medic like in BC2 but was changed, the model still has medical tools on it.

Attached: deathloop.png (758x700, 192.06K)

i've accepted that when it comes to battlefield i'll just be alternating between 4 and 1 until the end of time

BROKEN

Attached: 1644721603261.png (791x673, 749.68K)

shame you never got to play the by far best game in the series

what a fucking bizarre series progression. best game first, then linearly getting worse over time while also getting more popular, until falling off a cliff with swedish fag shit.

that btfo

Attached: L4D2 vs B4B.png (734x470, 177.11K)

MY EMPIRE OF SHIT

Attached: My empire of shit.png (743x672, 167.75K)

>No DRM
>Steam release
Choose one you utter fuckwit

Not only that but that's one of two Dark Souls launchers so a split playerbase and isn't online dead?

steam games don't have to have any drm at all, even steamworks, you utter fuckwit.

Steam DRM is practically fake.

It was "cracked" day 1 instantly because it didn't even actually need to be.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=iCSONJw72sE&ab_channel=Xbox

Attached: deatheater.jpg (1599x835, 150.52K)

Yeah the online for all From games before Elden Ring was disabled months ago.

What were they thinking

That it was a good time to be alive

What the fuck? So the soldiers respawning is actually canon? It always felt cool that waves and waves of soldiers fight each other to control the territory, now it's just the same 15 soldiers.

Good, fuck niggers. Make your own fucking game shitskin. You can’t even survive without white people, let alone code for a video game.

lol

Bros...

Attached: 2022-04-09_10-19-28.jpg (969x830, 184.29K)

TRbros, we won....

that guy who sells shrimps, you know the prisoner guy, is black. i say based!

>Still waiting for western devs to learn from Elden Ring
I'm pretty sure DICE has already done plenty to casualize their games for the COD audience and try to make the next "Skyrim" phenomenon.

WE WILL NEVER HAVE BF2 AGAIN...
FEELS BAD BROS

Attached: 1649209074114.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

What is it about modern game "AAA" devs that just can't make a good game anymore? A game people want to play? Is it truly because of all the managers/middle-men/etc fucking with the game?

Every game is just forced this, forced that. Battlepass here and there. "Seasons" of content which mostly end up being banal as fuck reskins, maybe a new map if you're lucky, and even more battlepasses. The games themselves come out buggy as fuck and broken as hell in some way or other, typically with less content, less fun, more bullshit, and so on. All the while the devs whine and complain about "how hard" it is to do these things or fix them in a timely manner (ex: Halo Infinite takes fucking months to do any amount of real work and even then it amounts to nothing).

What is so fucking hard about just making a good, fun game any more?

>2042 may actually be the biggest blunder in video game history.
I think Halo Infinite takes this title. It was supposed to last 10 years and they spent like half a billion dollars on it.

Attached: 123123.jpg (1118x467, 105.52K)

>biggest consumers
>90% of the games catering to them end up bombing

Triple As are designed by investors and not game designers, so actual talented game designed just give up and to make their own indie studios where they don't have to bother with that crap.
All that's left is newbs who delusionally think they are going to be Kojima.

They did learn, they learned it from Bethesda and Ubisoft just like Fromshit.

>There isn't a single black person in Elden Ring
Lmao this nigger missed shrimpguy

fucking hell

why are idiots here so weirdly racist?

You will never be a woman

It's actually really simple. Western AAA devs are first and foremost SOFTWARE developers. Look at any big budget AAA title - they all have some software gimmick. Even middle of the road first party promotional trash like Horizon Forbidden West has it, their stupid facial hair tech.
The people making these games are software developers, they want to make software, and they devote ungodly amounts of resources to pointless shit that has absolutely no impact on a game.
The other issue with software developers is that they are absolutely hopeless, as the saying goes, software developers spend 90% of their time undoing the advances made by hardware developers.

Compare this to Japanese games, Elden Ring being a great example. At a technological, software level, Elden Ring is massively outdated. It's using old technology, on an old game engine, many of the features aren't even implemented very well (the entire multiplayer portion for example). This is because it was developed first and foremost as a game, the software was just a means to an end.

I can't believe people even bought it. Bf1 wasnt great (it was a battlefront skin) and bfv was shit. Then we saw all the stupid decisions and played the beta for 2042. Dice probably still made money so it won't stop

Wanting people to be part of a media because of their skin color is as racist as wanting them to not be part of that media for the same reason.

>The half-life of BF2042 is ~month
kik

But even the same series games in the past were very good, much more fun and entertaining than what we get now even though it should be the opposite. Bad Company 2 was my personal favorite BF game and I don't think any has topped it since. You'd think since it's been almost 15 fucking years since BC2s release we would get a BF game that can surpass it with all the new, better tech we have. But no, we don't, not even close. It just makes me wonder how that is even possible. We should have a BF game is 2-4 times bigger, better, and more fun, than BC2, but we just don't. And that could be said for almost any game that came out in the past and what we get now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "new bad, old good" kind of niggerfaggot, I enjoy some new games, but A LOT of the games we get now aren't as good as what we had in the past.

I mean if they keep hiring people to make good false advertising trailers like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ASzOzrB-a9E
there's definitely going to be people who fall for it

>supposed to be some fun time in a war hey dude bro lets do this
>get shot
>somebody please help me! please i dont wanna die for 1 minute or so
>give up
>see your character and by proxy yourself die a terrible death alone
seems like a call for help from someone in design desu

Success causes a company to expand, as a company expands the development team gets bigger. A bigger development team leads to a diluted vision of what the game is supposed to be. A small team creates something very aesthetically or mechanically unique, a large team creates something generic. It's literally just the law of averages. Bigger team = Regression towards the Mean.

Any developer who expands rapidly after finding success will fall into this trap.

I also thought that Battlefield might be back at first because of the trailers. Luckily I know better than to preorder games at this point.

i've chosen to stand on neither side.
that post is clearly picking a side. get it?

>that post is clearly picking a side. get it?
I don't think it is. Considering a game made in japan inspired by European folklore, it would make sense to not have black characters.

theres 2 or 3.

the roman gladiator dungeon bosses, and the shrimp seller, and IIRC one of NPC's under their armour ( possibly Gideon)

To be fair that's not bad for a singleplayer game