Just watched this...

Just watched this,is legitimately kino and mario doesn't have a fucking chance but we know retards would praise him anyway due to retarded minion studio

Attached: soul.jpg (807x1200, 206.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rejectedjokes/status/1512455362863112194
sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Ken_Penders'_legal_cases#Aftermath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitga is dead lol.

Attached: 1649485027316.png (719x667, 638.56K)

I will not watch this shitty video game movie when
>Sonic has a track record of being shit
>Video games movies have a track record of being shit
>Blockbusters have a track record of being shit
Go shill this movie somewhere else

>dude stop liking stuff i don't

Do trannies really?

>user doesn't like something I like
>TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
Trump lost

How cute will Amy be

Attached: 1445290959295.gif (400x300, 22.14K)

>sonicfags can’t go one thread without bringing up the superior mascot

Sad.

>yfw project shadow

Attached: 1649484704187.gif (540x360, 2.55M)

How do I watch this without embarassing myself at the cinema? Webcam quality is shit so piracy is out.

Which 90's Comedian will play Gerald Robonik?

go to the theater with your gf

Just go, I went alone and ended up sharing an audience of 20 families. Literally nobody will care. Kids are too stupid to care and adults have kids to keep an eye on. Just shower and act normal and literally nobody cares.

I am impressed how they handled things I thought the movies were surely going to completely ignore such as the Chaos Emeralds. It means Shadow will be able to use Chaos control in the next film.

Attached: SuperSonic.jpg (1600x900, 158.88K)

The kids aren't stupid. Most of the ones in my theater knew who Shadow was.

>an ancient evil awakens

Attached: 1649487767624.png (598x369, 29.56K)

Shadow would probably use chaos powers but no control unless he somehow steals the master emerald or the sonic heroes decide to make them split for some reason and he founds one,who knows they are referencing everything and even sonic 06 everything and even silver can happen now

>tfw a whole new generation of tweens shouting "Chaos Control"
Life is a flat circle.

Attached: angry-robotnik.gif (498x382, 892.16K)

Knuckles wore a silly hat at some point and he thinks they ripped off one his OCs?

I'm talking about user feeling embarrassed. Why did you feel the need to defend kids?

>yfw this is basically shadow introduction in the movie

Attached: 6fdd7823199141cdd770f2163293415bd94258ca_00.jpg (364x512, 26.55K)

>even sonic 06 everything and even silver can happen now
You need to leave.

>nooo that father didn't microwave his son to give him super powers

Holy kek

I hope we get Super Tom next movie. No other reason than just to see the leak and the reaction to it. It will be gold.

also something about knux's dad

Attached: 1649489003695.png (598x477, 36.74K)

anthony hopkins

Attached: 1644895861456.webm (264x360, 1.03M)

Jesus. The fact that this movie is good and doing well is really dragging the spergs out of the woodwork.

Man, I wonder if they will have Shadow use guns at some point.

Captain Lou and wrestler friends aside, Sonic has always had the superior media outside of videogames.

>he doesn't know

twitter.com/rejectedjokes/status/1512455362863112194

Attached: FP1SIs0XsAkN61z.jpg (1169x1004, 124.66K)

The gift that keeps on giving.

The seething ones I mean*. Not the Chads who are rightfully enjoying it.

the ride never ends

>Friend group went to go see it after we enjoyed the first one.
>get to the Serbian dance scene
>realise no one is enjoying this shit and we were high out of fucking minds last time
>just starting theorising about what the after credits scene would be

There was also a couple of guys with a full sized sonic plush in the theatre who would whoop at any game reference and one screamed when they realised the task force GUN was in it

>that fat eggman sneak peek in the agent stone scene
>death eggrobo manual is basically sonic 2 manual
>watter bubbles reference
>sonic 06 reference
>SA 1/2 for the third movie

Fucking nice i wonder if knux series is going to be a prequel or semi sequel while we wait

I wish he'd just sue Paramount to just get utterly destroyed and lose all of his remaining "characters" in return

>get to the Serbian dance scene
>realise no one is enjoying this shit
How?

>didn't enjoy the dance references from the games

At least admit you're a normie first.

Im personally glad that they didn't use some generic pop music for that scene,i could already see someone fortnite tier after eggman did the flow

was pretty disappointed that the first movie didn't have any legendary sonic tracks in it - which remains the only thing good about the series (and arguably its visual design).

Like how do you > sonic lore and not pick up ice cap zone or any of the modern pop tracks on forces.

Are these Sonic movies actually fun or is it only appealing to autistic Sonic fans? I'm only a casual Sonic fan.

Something to do with Japanese copyright nonsense. Japanese are extremely anal about music rights for some reason.

For those who don't know, Ken is what happens when you treat insane hyper autists like shit. They do a lot of damage.

sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Ken_Penders'_legal_cases#Aftermath

Dude looking like Milton from Office Space should have warned them.

Attached: .jpg (478x618, 44.88K)

they have decent action and a few alright jokes between lots and lots of awful pop culture references made to be hip. They are definitely better than other real life people meet cgi characters like Alvin and the Smurfs but that isn't saying much. The fact that they aren't 100% godawful make them being more appreciated than they actually deserve

he only sued Sega over a shitty game nobody bought and the only one affected by anything was Archie who simply decided to get rid of all the shitty OC's. I'd like to see Ken trying to sue Paramount but i don't think a single lawyer would agreeing to do such a thing

I really wonder,how's is health status? Like look at him,im surprised he is still alive

>don't think a single lawyer would agreeing to do such a thing
BAD bastard pajeet hands typed this

He'd burst out of his grave if he thought someone was using one of his OCs.

So was Knuckles a hologram or not?

>tfw baseball scene

Attached: 1449795135850_smug_bootleg_raquyza.jpg (484x409, 33.32K)

What?

You heard him.

Yeah, he was definitely a hologram.

That credits montage had me grinning like an idiot the whole time. Eagerly awaiting the inevitable fangame based off it.

The song was pretty catchy, even though I begrudgingly recognized it as throwaway pop.

>walk out of theater highly satisfied
>all sonic fags were in the theater and talking about the movie as they walked out
>all hyped for SA2 the movie for 3
>then this one dude insisting with his friends this means Silver and Blaze are coming back and they have to be in the next movie

I guess we're finally at that point were 06 fags think they matter as much as SA2.

It's a sad thing, but life sorts them out.

He punched Eggman, what do you think?

movie 3 is gonna be so lit

taking the sa2 story and turning it into a movie has long been a dream...

pretty sure he mastered the ability to lie so perfectly still he becomes invisible and incapable of chuckling

It's not going to be a 1:1 story though, they'll do like this movie that was a "splash" of Sonic 2 and 3 while still telling a completely original the story donut steel

Mario characters just doesnt have the meme materials Sonic has

I unironically like Stone. He is like Eggman's own Smither but I like a character admiring the lunatic genius and being the only one who finds Eggman fascinating

Attached: Agent_Stone.jpg (495x458, 29.6K)

when can I watch it non-camrip
I thought society moved onto putting movies on the myriad of streaming services day 1 alongside theatrical releases if they have one since the coof

I guess Amy might be in the next one. Wonder if they will change the dynamic between Sonic and Amy in some way?

I feel like this movie had a bit of SA1 too personally

Either way. Sonic and Jim Carry working together for some kind of threat will be neat.Hope it wil still have the Space Colony crashing earth cause that is still most dramatic thing I have seen in a kids game

Didn't Jim Carrey retire? A shame, I like his Eggman

Amy will wear pants and will have her le girls are strong too moment

>and will have her le girls are strong too moment
If that saves us from the fucking 20-minute nigress interlude then I'm all for it.

I can't wait for Rachel and Amy iconic duo!

Attached: Rachel.png (437x434, 268.04K)

Shit, I can see this happening

They made the wedding scene surprisingly funny, I don't have doubts about the human characters ruining the movie any more.

It was kino.
Where are my agent stone bros?

Who fucking knows because he also said not long ago he loves playing Eggman and wants to keep doing it.

I don't dislike her, I think we have nigger fatigue but Rachel is your fag black woman trope that was popular in the 90s so she doesn't bother me

What's chaos control???

maybe he's starting to retire rather than going all in on retiring right now. Like maybe he'll do more of these Sonic movies, maybe a couple other movies, and he'll slowly pull out of acting entirely after that.
but I dunno

>KNOOKELS BEISBOL

You can tell Carrey enjoys playing Eggman a lot. Also these movies are just simple movies that are made for fun without any weird Pedowood shit behind

>Ah yes my champion's chariot!
>face plants into the truck
>THUNK

Attached: 1625896398384.png (400x400, 14.89K)

You joke but that final scene was based.

The worst thing about Jim Carrey retiring is I can see them making it work for Sonic 3, with having Gerald Robotnik and Maria actors to fill the 'Robotnik' portion of the film in the 50-years ago segments, then just having Shadow as the main antagonist, don't know if they'd be ballsy enough to include Rouge as you could easily make the story work without her

Attached: 1560485128878.jpg (720x480, 79.99K)

Rate Agent Stone's taste

Attached: EQ1XI-YXYAE2zog.jpg (680x530, 35K)

>Watching the movie, enjoying myself more so then many others I've watched this year or before
>See Knuckles punch the Master Emerald straight out of Eggman in one hit
>Go "huh that's kinda weird" but didn't focus on it because of how fun everything else was

>Realize hours later at 3 AM the scene was basically a callback to Sonic 3s intro as Knuckles did literally the exact same to Sonic with one punch
This movie is so bursting with Soul I'm surprised it was allowed it to be made in the first place.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 290.96K)

SA2 doesn't work without Robotnik getting a reality check from seeing the horrible shit his grand father was put through. That was one of the best parts of the story.

8/10