Great news for runescape

great news for runescape

Attached: .jpg (928x462, 41.65K)

I wish that was real

Is he bipolar?
Actual question.

Why do redditors worship this guy?

He is actually really good at marketing himself and his ideas. Doesn't have much scientific knowledge but normalfags don't know that. It just works.

Embodiment of cringe

How has this faggot not been assassinated yet?

Redditors hate him though

He's pretty harmless so far, he's just a loud retard

Anything would be better than the current state

Attached: sgskirby.png (541x1280, 245.48K)

Because he's the messiah who will take this humanity to mars in this timeline and no attempts of assassinations ever unless some new time traveling bs

Lame: Giving all your riches to charities.
Based: Buying yiur way onto the boards of shitty companies and further bribing them to not be shitty anymore.

So are getting a monorail in osrs?

I wonder whos money he used to buy those twitter shares. Inb4 its the government subsidies again

>How has this faggot not been assassinated yet?

Attached: 1627269156278.gif (70x68, 789.58K)

>Giving all your riches to charities.
How many charities are even left worth a shit? Especially national and international ones, rather than local?

Why would he be? Being anti-establishment for the sake of it is stupid user.

They love him though. He's Apple-tier.

Charities have always been scams.

>He is actually really good at marketing himself and his ideas
He literally just posts cringe in order to be relevant with normies. Anybody who falls for the Elon meme is a cretin.

Yeah, but "Let's pool money to help the bowling alley out" is probably going to actually spend the money where it's supposed to go rather than "We're totally personally giving food to these cannibals and ending racism LLC ;)"

Proof?

Same reason people like Trump. He cultivated an image of success and fooled everyone dumber than him that he's a genius when in reality he just inherited daddy's money and is so affluent he's clueless about the world around him.

He directly affects stocks just by tweeting about a company. He's a living meme and his influence is dangerous.

>when in reality he just inherited daddy's money and is so affluent he's clueless about the world around him.
Somebody's cranky he's the only one successful in selling Electric Vehicles and had to leave commiefornia because of them being retarded.

>He directly affects stocks just by tweeting about a company.
He's based then, for inadvertently proving the stock market is literal made up shit that has no real value.

Now if only he could get the dumbasses that don't realize money isn't real to stop asking for the value of low skill work to keep inflating and devaluing the dollar, in addition to the feds printing way too damn much

Does he have any scientific knowledge or is he just a Steve Jobs?

How the fuck is Runescape still a thing?

MUD derived is still the best kind of MMO and aside from now that they half assedly grafted Mechscape lore onto runescape and made the plot fucking retarded because the newbies have no ideas. Best deep lore in (as in actually IN) an mmo.

But it's still shit so how did it last so long?

but leftists hate him tho?

Because it's not? Use your brain, retard.

But it is? Get taste, pleb.

Too bad you missed out on the game during it's peak era during 2005-06, you were still in daipers then but it was literally perfect.

>Owns majority share in Twitter
>does nothing about the censorship

inb4 crybabbies

That's when I played it. I dropped it around 2008 when I realized the whole MMO genre is shit.

OMG
i hate niggers

It's not shit (mostly) you just don't like it, really the only thing that sucks about runescape is inherently broken faggot shit like pvp.
Or how aformentioned broken faggot shit is considered baseline knowledge for some of the quests with NO indication that you're supposed to do it.

No, he actually has Aspergers though.

Didn't the autist community finally get aspergers de-recognized because they were mad about what it was called?

Yes? Dude has a PhD in physics from Stanford. He started as an engineer but his real talent is system optimization and cost cutting.

He actually worked on the rocket engine of the Falcon 1 from what I remember. He knows how to program and he taught himself a decent bit of engineering.
Plus he spends most of his day talking to some of the best engineers in the world.
He knows a lot of engineering details about the machines his companies build.
He really didn't come up with all those details though. But often times he probably did choose them out of several options presented to themby his engineers. He's pretty involved in his projects at spaceX in particular. Probably less so for Tesla and then probably way less for his other side projectslink Boring and Neuralink.

I don't know. I don't care.
My point was, Elon is on the spectrum.

elongated muskrat is a carnival barking dipshit that sucks fat government dick for those sweet gibs

Didn't American's already buy Jagex then ran it into the ground with microtransactions with that "spin to win" garbage?

Pretty sure that was a chinese company.

>majority
He owns the largest individual share, he does not have a majority ownership of the company. 2 individuals at smaller amounts but larger together would have more say than him if they grouped up.

English, please. You sound like you need to take your meds.
>fat government dick for those sweet gibs
Eternal cope. That is pretty much irrelevant.

>It's not shit (mostly) you just don't like it
No, it's shit. Overridden with bots because of how easy it is to cheese it, everyone just metagames through quests and content, too much instanced content that adds nothing meaningful to the sandbox, and endless grinding. Game sucks and should have died a long time ago.

>It's shit if you play it in the most robotic fun optimized out of it way possible
WOW

>trump still exists
>joe rogan still exists
>jk rowling still exists
>dave chapelle exists
of all the people trannies and leftists despise, you're asking why elon is alive?

How fucking in denial do you have to be?

If you'd tell me we'd both know I knew Monkey Madness 2 and Song of The Elves is irredeemable garbage, but you can't seem to strike the difference between those and something good like desert treasure.

>He directly affects stocks just by tweeting about a company. He's a living meme and his influence is dangerous.
O VEY, THIS MAN IS A DANGER TO MY WAL- LIFE, STOP HIM AT ONCE

>he just inherited daddy's money
He didn't. Same old wrong story.

If you personally like doing quests then fine, but don't go pretending the game isn't inherently dogshit. The rampant botting and metagaming and endless grinding betray that.

>Don't bot
>Don't metagame
OH WOW, WHERE BAD GAEM GO??

>game is full of shitty players
>you still have to grind
The bad game is right there, but you're a blind fanboy who can't see it.

Quite literally the only grind I had to do was for ranged, because ranged is fuckin silly at high level for Dragon slayer 2. Everything else was smooth progress through the entire questbook.

>Quite literally the only grind I had to do was for ranged
Why are you like this? The whole damn game is a grind.

>Do quest
>Get xp
>Don't have to grind unless you want to do something silly like smith a rune platebody
Why are YOU like this?

You can't get all the level requirements for quests just by doing quests you lying fanboy fuck.