Name a better game critic than joseph anderson

i watched every single one of his videos... and he's right in every single one... who can top this goat????

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 85.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/JosephAndersonChannel/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So if you HAD to choose, this guy or that other one that drove a van everywhere. Noah something.

Anyone above the age of eight that's not severely mentally handicapped.

Nonce.

Noah clowns on all of them because he actually reads books.
It's not even close. The only people who find anyone else interesting are intensely boring people with narrow perspectives

Not OP but I can't stand Noah whatever since he triggers my autism by keeping flubbed lines/coughs/sneezes/etc.

Who?

why dont you stop being jealous for a second because you are hurt cuz he criticized your game ?

His Elden Ring video pretty much hit all the flaws the game has, with a few hiccups here an there.

Isn't there a board for e-celeb discussion?

Noah actually has interesting takes instead of autistic number crunching

I can't *breaths in* stand *breaths in* how awfully edited *breaths in* the audio in *10 second long pause* Noah's videos *breaths in* is.

you want a link monkey ? go watch his video pick any video of a game youve played and youl see the goat in action youtube.com/c/JosephAndersonChannel/videos

Does he pay his shills?

buddy, jospeh WRITES books. noah is a psuedo intellectual.

Fucking anyone.
He is the very definition of quantity > quality

Have you read his books?
He needs to get an education and learn some pacing. Right out of the GRRM school.

hello ladies and gentlemen

Hm, I never notice him breathing on the mic maybe because I use shithead phones or something.
>writes shit like wizard and the dragon
>interstellar soldiers
I know your memeing but this is exactly what I mean . If you're 14 his books are still garbage

i haven't but my point is reading is largely passive. anyone can glaze their eyes over the words and feel they've accomplished something. joseph actually puts his skills to use by creating worlds of his own.

>madman is actually making a game and the concept art already looks kino
I really hope he finishes it and it isn't just vaporware. Funny how Joseph said he was going to make a game of his own after Matt announced he was making his, Joseph can only live by copying Matt.

Attached: matthew bug.png (820x1093, 701.41K)

>rips off David Brin
Okay

>Writes books
He really shouldn't

Attached: 1649382829723.png (1130x611, 86.08K)

even if that were true, it's more than noah has ever done.

This dudes stuff sucks though, insufferable

And yet most of his critiques are on par with Cinema Sins

I don't care about whoever this Noah is, Anderson is shit on his own merits

You can't explain what is wrong with this

Hard to say. They're both really boring and pretentious.
I found Noah first and used his videos to fall asleep to. That's really all either of their content is good for you.
Since I found Noah first, I pick him I guess.

aside from confusing grammar, this is pretty much fine. mentally, i can still see the picture he's trying to paint through his descriptions.

Honestly, the way Yea Forums was talking I expected then to be like vomiting inducing garbage.
This is honestly fine. It's not amazing (it's a bit stilted at places I guess, and could be better paced and maybe less meandering), but it's not complete trash either.

I like Noah. I don't really even find him pretentious. His videos don't even feel like reviews, he just talks about his experience playing games. I know it sounds like the same thing but it doesn't really feel like he's making a definitive statement on them, it's kind of like a friend telling you about a game they played. Comfy videos to turn on before bed.

It's fine for the first half, then you realise it's all world building exposition, but seemingly condensed in to four paragraphs. It's long in the tooth

>he thinks this is good
So what is it like never leaving the young adult phase? Are you emotionally stunted in real life or just underage

Anderson wishes he was Sanderson

>literally who

> His videos don't even feel like reviews, he just talks about his experience playing games.
That's because Noah discusses the game as an art expression instead of a product to give 4 stars or something.
If you're looking for the name of what you have your finger on that's it

>fine=good to you
Explain why is bad then? You can't. You have no thought process beyond insults.
If your response has no detail to your claims then you lose.

why does it take some months to make ER video but 2 years to make witcher 3 video?

>This is honestly fine. It's not amazing
>he thinks this is good
It's good to know how to read before criticizing someone's writing user.

It's bad because I couldn't keep reading after the first 2 sentences. It's bland garbage.

Can you explain why you would read that book? I don't waste my time reading garbage.

Saying fine means it passes your grade. That's what that means. If you think something is fine, you have no problem enjoying it. I don't know what retarded school you went too where your teachers said you're doing fine and failed you.

fine and good imply something different. not trying to make fun of you, but i feel like you're an esl.

>name a better game critic than joseph anderson
Plague of Gripes

>the town made him stupid

>I played 10% of a game here is my review
Kek

There's a hill to die on and it's not this

>complains game wastes your time
>makes long, boring, repetitive videos that waste your time

Makes you think.

Attached: 1649362528333.jpg (480x360, 18.08K)

See
I'm not talking about cookie cutter "my toaster works 5 stars" garbage.
It's quite obvious a lot of retards in this thread think just because they put effort into something others are required to put effort in to critique it.
No. It's just awful. There is no such thing as too little of bad things for the mind.

For the endless COOOMSUMMEEERS this is impossible to understand.

The irony is your refusal to critique it.

Some say he has an IQ of 130

Noah's video on the Souls games was a pain to get through. He has some interesting takes but there's way too many subjective opinions coming from a guy that sucks dick at the games and is really insecure about it. Also he thinks DS2 is better than DS3, a clearer sign of retardation we have yet to see.

Joseph Anderson's video on Elden Ring really struck a chord with me, as he perfectly summarized what irks me about the game. Also he's a huge fan of Sekiro, a clear sign that we're dealing with a gigachad that crosses swords with the likes of Isshin Ashina without running away like a little bitch.

>It's quite obvious a lot of retards in this thread think just because they put effort into something others are required to put effort in to critique it.

Ironic, yep.

I don't think so. He seems like an overly emotional person with very logical consistency. He's likely midwit tier intellect.

He said he's really smart you idiot.

Noah who
i need someone to watch besides Matthewmatosis
seen his Dark Souls Mario and Zelda videos several times over

Attached: 1509535489073.png (1562x681, 854.45K)

I like this guy. Hes pretty chill and you can see that he actually 100% every game he plays. He mostly plays crpgs though

Attached: SmartSelect_20220408-214705_YouTube.jpg (1078x649, 217.68K)

Noah Atwiler.

Why do you value skill at a children's hobby so much?

Looks like a person who partakes in sexual relation with neotenous individuals. No thanks.

Noah Lennox

Yea Forums spams this image as if anyone on Yea Forums looks better lol

Noah Caldwell-Gervais