Still looking for the video where he beat Hotashi

still looking for the video where he beat Hotashi

Attached: king.png (379x494, 179.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvvQvsmS48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a big fuck you to the janny tranny fag mods that pruned the last thread because it wasnt pedo baiting genshit chimpact or any of your other faggot troon threads, if you're gonna ban me this time make it permanent or ACK yourselves you hot pocket sucking faggots

seriously no one bothered to save this video?
my god i'll never take the internet for granted again nothing is truly here forever

Attached: bitchtashi.png (1024x865, 312.5K)

i need this video please oh please i wanna see hotashi get btfo for virtue signaling so bad

Attached: nigtashi.png (1024x576, 1.28M)

The uploader made the video private. Maybe ask /vg/'s Guilty Gear thread for a copy or webm

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvvQvsmS48

fpbp best post

>Enter general full of trannies
No

>nothing is truly here forever
my nudes still show up in google images...

Attached: 1648927394371.jpg (1200x1312, 261.71K)

lol i 2-0'd this dude on faust yesterday and he quit on me

I mean, worst case scenario someone could just go in-game and look at the replays. You could even record and put it back on Youtube if you really want.

Based

i really cant blame him
its a 90-10 matchup, im surprised he even accepted the match

Someone do this please, i must see this

genius actually

was hotashi streaming at the time? I'd rather see him seethe with facecam and all

Holy based

kys bigot

the twitch vod is definitely pulled if it was

Attached: 1647964823784.jpg (692x1100, 144.62K)

>KYs
Nice

go to bed

What are timezones?

It's morning in here mutt

Attached: 1649189140663.png (1280x1280, 561.67K)

he cute

wait, was hotashi so ass blasted he really convinced the uploader to remove this? kek

Unfortunately the video is long gone. I tried accessing my cache but it wasn't there either. Maybe if someone both watched the video and hasn't done much on their browser since it might still be there.

maybe don't share them

>level 1488 YWNBAW KYs
I kneel

haha ky

what day did the match take place?

I wonder if that guy left the game after devs added a tranny

Attached: purepng.com-thinking-manthinking-manpersongentle-men-thinkingthinking-brain-1421526976436cflxw.png (1169x916, 795.87K)

No, he beat kizzie earlier today

nope, he is still shitting all over tranny loving niggers to this day

Kizzie agrees

NO SHIT HE BEAT KIZZIE TOO? PLEASE GOD LINK OR SOMEONE SAVE THE VOD

my guess is within the last 3 days, based on the above image of the comments on the video from hotashi (liked by the uploading channel) from 3 days ago, the video only got pulled within the last 12 hours

kizzie didn't have much of a reaction. he just said "that's godlike"

I guess Latif was right after all

Attached: 1622637086329.png (1430x813, 495.97K)

This man is a hero and his fights must be preserved. You faggots playing that shitty Strive game at least make something positive out of it and record the matches.

The video was uploaded on April 4th. So look around there.

>ky is a paladin that just wants to bring justice to the world

top kek

Time for you to make that 41% into 42%

Is there any actual footage of this guy or are you just circlejerking some random nobody

Based Holy Chad

There was, we're trying to reupload the video.

Hello, Based Department? I think you're going to want to see this.

Hotashi will always be stupid nigger faggot. Hes always known for picking either scrub killer characters or straight up dial in top tiers like Elphelt/Nagoriyuki. Hes lucky for covid because Jap Nagos are much better then him but because so many tournaments are just held for NA/Canada only he beats down other shitters/secondary players. It doesn't surprise me hes on the tranny cock sucking train. Anything to maintain relevance. Because Nago/Strive being a baby character/game really gave him a huge ego.

Pls tell me he uses the coomer mods to fix the censored females

fuck it im gonna fix my shadowplay settings and fucking find it myself
fuck you hotashi you fat nigger im coming for you

godspeed nigga

Hotashi will always be free after the top tier powers wear off and people figure shit out. But when he streams always pretends hes making galaxy brain decisions. If anything Strive will be proven to be a decent game in another light once Hotashi starts bashing it when no one watches his shit anymore. Based Latif stone the weird nigger faggot.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 57.58K)

I'm here for it

He's also known for rage quitting in fucking casuals

Busted his ass and he literally called my character cheap

Seen it before. Best part is its fucking Elphelt and Nagoriyuki. He plays two characters that can rob rounds the latter in moments. Nago has the easiest neutral in the game bar a few matchups. Has some of the easiest pressure/RPS in modern fighting games. His movement and risk are memes. He has a dash that is hard to react to even offline. He has a command throw. His blood mechanic is something a Nago player has to actively fuck up and on block isn't even punishable for some characters because of push back.

If you ever needed to know he was a fraud just watch his dumb ass trying to play +R.

I don't really know what's going on in here but it seems pretty funny

some guy got destroyed in a fighting game and was so asshurt about it that he asked a youtube uploader to remove the video of the match

I don't care that hes a fraud. I don't care if he was ass until Strive if that was the case. In reality hes a decent unga player pretending to be a galaxy brain player because he saw some early success in a games life online specifically. I hate him because hes a giant pretend faggot who tries to bad mouth games hes filtered out of relevance in. No one hates the dude who plays +R all the time but isn't good hell even decent. But they hate the faggot who has a platform bad mouths a game hes shit at and then sucks the cock of his temporary heights. He has no principles.

guy with the name YWNBAW plays american top negro player. said negro tried really hard to beat him because of his bigoted name.
he lost.

"Famous" negro player gets beat 2-1 by a high ranked KYs named YWNBAW. Shortly after, the video is set to private and you need permission to view it.

whatever happened to punk after he sweeped his ass? or did punk just go back to playing jive?

Yeah there was it was a pretty close match too

"professional" fighting game player and tranny loving nigger ran into a literal who with with name YWNBAW and subtext "LGBTQ = Mental Illness" on his profile. Nigger wanted to "make an example out of him" only to get his shit pushed in. The matches were uploaded by a guy that just regularly showcases good players and the nigger proceeded to cry to the uploader until the video was privated.

>punk just go back to playing jive
yeah

I miss punk. He was a nigger but he's never pretended to be anything else. I can respect that.

Holy shit imagine if it's Clayton

Attached: 1645692796209.jpg (500x280, 26.47K)

UPDATE
i found YWNBAW's R-code in strive, gonna start thumbing through replays when the servers feel like communicating

I already looked and couldn't find anything. Filter by Nago and there's fuck all.