98 audience reviews

>98 audience reviews
KinicHEROES...we won!

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-205901_Chrome.jpg (720x677, 212.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zippospeaks.blogspot.com/2021/10/mykonosfan-and-zippo-presents-why.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shadow's movie will be even better.

Attached: 1586663850915.gif (676x440, 421.6K)

If Jim Carrey doesn't retire

I genuinely thought that G.U.N. was gonna be revealed as a post credits scene and Tom would be invited to join

Attached: 1645003836800.jpg (240x270, 13.65K)

>chris-chan isn't around to see it

REMINDER
People kept claiming the first movie would suck ass

It'll be his magnum opus

KINOnic wins again

MARIOBROS!!!!!!!!
NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!! AHHHHH

Movie was absolutely fantastic

Attached: 1635907204655.gif (274x182, 921.59K)

uhhh mariosisters?

I can't believe we live in a timeline where Sonic is the one to save video game movies

What's with all the paid shills for this flick?

I refuse to believe the bad cgi sonic was'nt a publicity stunt, but people are fair to use that as a point in believing it was bad.
Also, the first movie is ok at best. To many Hollywood tropes. The second movie is an improvement.

We're not paid. It's genuinely fucking kino and you're just a contrarian

I heard the director made it intentionally ugly cause he knew it would cause a backlash, to get the studio to change their minds and let him make sonic look more like the games

Sonic wins again!

Attached: LETS FUCKING GOOOOO.jpg (900x675, 90.66K)

Bros I would bust the biggest nut if they put Biolizard into the next movie as the secret main villain it would be fucking kino.

Attached: ddqdpl-8fc5faca-0a2a-43c2-86c2-b2ad1ebc7179.jpg (660x449, 240.24K)

>Le kino
Yeah it's a shill

That actually makes a lot more sense than the publicity stunt conspiracy theory. I'll bet that there was internal conflict about Sonic's design, and earlier renders for movie sonic made him look slightly less ugly than what we got in the first trailer. It really wouldn't surprise me to hear that Jeff Fowler was never on board with the original Sonic design..

cope more, you know your bing bing wahoo movie is going to be garbage and you're just jealous

Shitga bootlickers are mentally ill.

Sexual intercourse with Miles Prower

>people genuinely enjoying something? THEY MUST BE FUCKING SHILLS
jesus dude.

wrong board you retards

Moviebros... We best prepare our anuses for The Pendering 2: Movie Edition

Attached: image_2022-04-08_220141.png (594x464, 56.62K)

I especially enjoyed the Rachel character. Every time the fat black woman screamed and puffed her eyes out I really was taken back to the old Genesis days

he... he does know that the echidnas trying to use the master emerald to wage war is from sonic adventure, right

So how much do you get paid per post?

Furries are mentally ill

>the video game movie is not video games!!! take it to Yea Forums!!!
>take it to Yea Forums
>the video game movie is not movies!!! take it to Yea Forums!!!
>???
I've seen this happen once already with Mega Man cartoon storytimes and I'm not about to let some faggot backseat mod try it again. Genuinely, unironically, originally, actually, truthfully kill yourself my dude.

Attached: 1628635184842.jpg (581x480, 20.89K)

Don't you remember user? You're not allowed to genuinely enjoy anything anymore. The Shitga bootlickers are the ones that are mentally ill.

I really want to see him try to take on Sega again, but this time with Paramount to back them up.

Now he's gonna kick SEGA's butt

Attached: file.png (519x358, 215.75K)

>Stone holding up the manual and it's fucking got the Genesis box wrap around it
That got me pretty good

Attached: 1636164332013.jpg (154x160, 4.66K)

Enerjak predates Adventure

the man burnt down a building to try and control sonic lore. He is not deterred by the truth

Every single shill resorts to this line when called out, without fail.

This man eats tinfoil for breakfast lunch and dinner

Even so the timing for comic release vs. Adventure's release is wrong for Enerjak to be the actual source of the idea.

whatever dude. hope you take your medications today

I have never seen a shill hunter that actually landed on the mark.

Attached: 1618795243527.jpg (432x288, 14.77K)

So we can all agree it was a clear step up from the first movie in every factor, right? It's serving a pretty good origin story that seems to mash up a little more of the games than I thought.

Attached: 1339726546370.jpg (429x410, 22.58K)

It did though.

Yeah this served pretty nicely as a combo Sonic 2 + Sonic 3 movie. I'm mad about no Metal Sonic but I do understand it'd just detract from Knuckles appearing. Sonic being a quippy little Redditor with a hero complex is pretty funny.

I get it. I know you're jealous and mad at Sonic being actually hugely successful, but you're going to have to come to terms with it sooner or later.

I'm kind of surprised that didn't happen now that you mentioned it. I figured that was going to be how they found a way to force Tom into more of the action now that more fast animals are around.

the first movie is mediocre at best, but just like his video games, Sonic is getting carried by his turbo-autistic fanbase

Atleast your shit company will go bankrupt after their super game.

Attached: zombie company.png (921x550, 1.06M)

The absolute best part of the movie is Tom being relegated to a support role as the father figure.

Fucking Lol, I don't give a fuck about sonic. I do, however find it hilarious how obvious the shilling is for it though

Sonic has probably the most productive fanbase of anything on the planet and it's actually incredible how much music and quality fan-works a little blue Mickey Mouse reference has produced over the years.

It means a lot when a fangame has been 20+ years in development.

>>>r/funny

Attached: 1623198010679.jpg (480x480, 14.09K)

Interesting how the best rated game on here was not made by sega.

Sammy is not going to allow them to go bankrupt, whether you want them to or not.

SRB2, right? Not even that specifically, though that is one of the standouts. Hell, SRB2 Kart is one of the better kart-racers I've played.

sammy is literally coping right now about westerners not coming over to bail them out on their bleeding report quarters. They dropped the ball with all their live service games thus far this year except a couple cellphone games.

>Tranime
Yep

>sonic fans eat up sonic things
Obviously. I fucking love Sonic and thought the movie was good but maybe a 7/10 tops.

Doesn't matter what i want. Sony raped them 20 years ago and now they are worth less than fucking capcom lol.

Attached: 1649470656564.png (719x667, 638.57K)

I was only thinking about the most blatant example, but yes; the Sonic fanbase is literally weapons-grade autism.

SEGA's clueless and they always have been. Pair that with SEGA's branches fucking meddling with eachother, like Mania getting delayed to have Denuvo forced into it by SEGA of Europe, and SoE pretending it was Mania Team's idea.

Yeah, and Mecha Sonic using the M.E. to go super predates both. Penders is just having a meltdown, enjoy it.

Attached: Super_Mecha_Sonic.png (320x224, 114.98K)

Autism harnessed for good (usually) and not evil. Good gets you SRB2 and Tee Lopes, evil gets you Chris-chan.

Attached: 1628656067983.jpg (799x600, 124.85K)

It's funny because sega got shat on for half a year for that till they finally removed it after getting blasted in every tweet they made.

Absolutely, I just figured we'd get more of cop dad that way. I would have preferred the humans being relegated to having things explained to them and watching fights then the wedding subplot.

>now they are worth less than fucking capcom lol.
Citation needed.

The aggressive shitting had to do with them trying to trap people into a locked purchase, too, remember that they gave out one of the Genesis games as an apology freebie and then it turned out the freebie was tied to Mania as DLC, so when it was revealed to have Denuvo you couldn't refund it if you'd played the freebie for an hour or two.

>spoonfeed me!
Not my job you shitga toddler.

Attached: 1649470914593.png (872x499, 213.91K)

>Tom vs Shadow
make it fucking happen.

Attached: boss hot shot.jpg (480x360, 18.02K)

what the fuck does PSO2NG have to do with capcom's net value vs. sega's net value

I don't know why he posted that but them fucking that game up is a huge money loss since they fucked up the old game too.

they made another one??????? also the first one came out already????

they (reportedly) also scrapped sonic mania 2 recently lol

>Not my job you shitga toddler.
(You) picked an internet argument, so yes it is. Enough with the images and give a real, credible source.

>wedding subplot

To be fair, that gave way to a massive lore drop and lead into the second half of the movie

Attached: 129791361360.png (396x400, 25.85K)

retard

>>Tom vs Shadow
How would that work?

What mental gymnastics will you use now?

Attached: 1649471089125.png (585x534, 69.07K)

yeah because they were afraid of getting outdone again.

>virgindow movie
cringedow

I refuse to believe any man has his head up his ass this far.

I think he's implying Tom would pilot one of the big robots, like in the image he used in his post.

bro the first one was only announced what feels like a couple of months ago? how is there already a second one???

>Twitter screencap
I think we're done here. What a waste of time and bandwidth.

that was 3 years ago you dipshit. try doing something other than waking up, shitposting and till you fall asleep on your phone all day.

>0 arguments
Cope sony raped your company and now they're a corpse.

Attached: 1649471253663.png (960x816, 544.92K)

>that was 3 years ago
fuck you stop lying.

supposedly it was sega of america that was the problem, and they were a big part of colors ultimate being shit zippospeaks.blogspot.com/2021/10/mykonosfan-and-zippo-presents-why.html

Ken Penders is a very wild ride.

colors ultimate was done by some real asshats who literally tried to claim they made a new engine when it was just them using goodot.

I'm not sorry you realize how bad you are.