Yikes

yikes...

Attached: soulless.jpg (1570x1575, 612.09K)

My weeb > your weeb

Man, Nemissa is so sexy.

is that glow n the dark? I love glow n the dark shit so much.

>hee hoe
hehe

Also why no Switch? This shit looks very switchy.

If you want a cast of contemporary characters like what they had for Soul Hackers, the mobile game Dx2 might be what you're looking for

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 2.83M)

This is from the TMS team. They're probably blaming that game bombing on the Nintendo userbase.

it's cool that they're still making vita games in 2022

Attached: vita compilation.png (1280x1083, 2.24M)

Still buying it day one
Cope and seethe and dilate and cope again

They'll probably try to optimize it for the switch later, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't want to deal with having to deal with that system right now. There have been too many games where the devs don't know how to make it work for both the switch and other systems at the same time. Even fucking phone games seem to not work as well as they should on the console.

What did they fucking do to my boy Jack?

ringo's bulge

Atlus is done with the Switch after SMT V being in development hell.

I'm gonna pirate it

>They're probably blaming that game bombing on the Nintendo userbase
>They'll probably try to optimize it for the switch later, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't want to deal with having to deal with that system right now
Boy, they're in for a surprise when it ends up bombing on the Xbox then.

i really like this aesthetic

Man Caligula 2 was kino, I hope it did well.

>SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers is the last real Old School MegaTen and is popular with Japanese oldfags (who actually make up 90% of the Japanese SMT fanbase)
>They make a sequel that is only superficially related and looks like Tokyo Mirage Sessions 2 more than anything.
What the fuck is Fatlus actually even doing?

Attached: Fatlus.jpg (1280x720, 186.23K)

>they even made Jack Frost a tranny
Shameful

soul hackers vs soulless hackers

as long demons don't cost anything to summon or consume it constantly i'm fine with it.

>soulless hackers
cringe
>soul hackers 2
based.

>Nintendies still seething
oh nononononono

>They're probably blaming that game bombing on the Nintendo userbase.
Atlus very much knows why people disliked it.

Demons are glorified Personas in how they work in this game. Not even joking.

Please shup up user. SH2 is painfully generic looking drivel. Nobody cares about consolewar faggotry.

Attached: 1645552766571.png (1095x1080, 1.79M)

ARRRRRRRGH MY SOUL ITS BEING HACKED AAAAAAARGH
CURSE YOU SOUL HACKERS!!!

Don't bother. If a game is criticised and it just so happens that it's not on a Nintendo system people will call you a tendie.
Hell you'll be called a tendie nowadays for just about any criticism. Remember the deck threads?

The artstyle is whatever.

The real kick in the fucking balls is that they said you aren't even summoning demons any more. They're stored in your gun and you just utilize them to cast spells like it's fucking Persona. Like get fucking real now,just make a shitty Persona game if you want to use the namesake don't spread it into other things.

Attached: nose hot.png (308x394, 170.32K)

If you want undeniable proof that SMT "fans" don't care about gameplay and only play their games for atmosphere and what drivel you could call a story, look at all of these threads: people just whining endlessly about which awful artist draws the demon sprites.
SMT is so pathetically shallow that this is what most discussion revolves around. Awful series for complete posers.

>enjoying aspects of a game that aren't "pressing buttons" means you're not actually a fan
ok retard

>Sequel to a Devil Summoner game
>Removes the Devil Summoning

Attached: 1440724152746.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

I've seen as many people complaining about the seeming "personification" of the combat with the demon-less party as I have seen people complain about the shitty artstyle.

Shatlus is dead.

look like a damn pokeman game

I want to get back into that game but at the same time I'm trying to spend less time on gacha.

90% of SMTfags are Kaneko dickriders

AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO MY BOY JACK FROST

Attached: le vomiting man.jpg (312x312, 26.41K)

>Gacha trash
No thanks

It worked for Persona 3 and nobody cares about the 20 boomers whining on 2ch that will probably still buy the game anyways

Both images look the same.

He got fused into a tranny.

It is just a version of him dressed like one of the main characters. They did this for the special edition of one of the raidou games too.
Calm down, retard.

MOESHIT GARBAGE

THIS IS ATUS NOW A FUCKING GIRL ON THE COVER

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF ATLUS

IT WAS A SHIN MEGAMI GAME NOT A LOW PERSONA COOMER GARBAGE

Attached: 91b32c49326903a0dda5d9d218678e10.jpg (332x500, 27.8K)

Female MC lead in an RPG = no buy
it's just that simple

And by personification, you mean not letting you completely trivialize fights with fusion? It doesn't even matter if you don't actually summon the demons if each character still has their move set derived from a demon that can be changed around. The complaints are still about style as always because SMT players don't care about good combat.

>trying to sell your game by using jack frost already
Big redflag

Attached: 1518648011864.png (438x469, 43.06K)

they want the ironic weeb audience

>you mean not letting you completely trivialize fights with fusion
this is some Elden Ring "YOU DIDN'T BEAT IT IF YOU LEVELED UP" shit lmao

Persona 3's premise (a mix of JRPG and social sim) is stronger than SH2's premise (another dimeadozen 'modern'-looking JRPG about cyberspace). And P3 had stronger developers behind it, like original Nocturne staff.

They don't understand WHY Persona "started" at 3.

lmao, P3 didnt sell shit
It was p3p and that was after P4
P1, P4 and P5 are the games that actually sold

This but unironically.

>TMS
aw fuck off jesus christ, well there goes my hype.

i'm excited, getting some real persona vibes from this

Where did I ever imply that you didn't beat the game or that your victory in SMT is invalidated by fusion? I'm saying that the game is made easy by fusion and that's the problem. Why are you even talking about Elden Ring? Is it possible for you to discuss something without incorporating the newest fad?

>Get mad at nintendo fanbase for TMS flopping
>May be the reason its not on the switch

Attached: lel.jpg (350x335, 28.02K)

calling using a central mechanic to a game 'trivializing' just sounds funny, calm down. would you rather i said "it's like saying you didn't beat mario if you used the triple jump?"

Literally and unironically this

Attached: 1530046772997.jpg (640x480, 163.25K)

Shes Janine Frost you bigot!

I dont really care about the weeby artstyle if the gameplay was fine. But the fact you have so many human companions instead of demons really worries me.

Honestly my favorite part of Soul Hackers was switching out demons on the fly to beat some of the harder post game bosses

>P1, P4 and P5 are the games that actually sold
>P1
Wait, seriously? I liked P1 but the way P2fags keeps advertising this game makes me think P2 sold better than P1

Atlus is lagging behind their imitators in the visual department.

I have seen nothing but negative hype for this game. What the fuck was Atlus thinking?

Never believe P2fags 100%, they're just retarded fags.