ELDEN RING 2 (TWO)

Post your predictions for the sequel to the most popular game of all time
>there are only two classes now, one starts with moonveil and one starts with Rivers of Blood
>invasions removed
>all phantoms summoned are instantly buffed +20 to all stats
>you can summon spirit ashes while you have 3 phantoms
>you can open your world for 2 blue hunters to help you kill the boss in case your 3 phantoms and spirit ashes aren't enough
>no more builds, just decide whether you want to put more points into int or dex when you level up
>every spell has been replaced by a giant laser beam that stunlocks the boss and deletes it from existence
>if you level int the laser beam changes color
looking forward to it

Attached: Melina.full.3599468.jpg (600x879, 69.33K)

more memes xD

We're actually looking forward to the day you two stop promoting and you stop getting clucked.
> Claims doesn't like repeated jokes
> repeats thread
> repeats thread 20 times a day
> tifabros 2.0
> takes it with a strap on
Tom, never change cupcake. Never fucking change.

is this a pasta?

**waves***
Hi Cow-beef-chan.
Can you add lets say... 7 more accounts? ill pay for them for you. And new topics for you to cover.

Can you promote my facebook page? For a cup of pasta? I know you guys need the money. Don't worry about the rules you claim to uphold.

why are these people saying things I don't understand. is this what schizophrenia looks like?

> correction
this is what you look like. guess who's who?

Attached: FP1AhMqXEAIQ83p.jpg (720x696, 96.3K)

what kind of pasta

>Post your predictions for the sequel to the most popular game of all time

FIFA 2023 will be the exact same game as FIFA 2022 but with slightly different players.

damn that cow is brave, look how close he lets that spiky nigger get to his eye. but what does this have to do with Elden Ring 2: Return of the Rings

in the dumpster behind an Italian restaurant. Don't worry, i told the owner you know how to use google translate. you'll be just fine.

i predict you'll just make clowns for the circus, offer bounties to the big guy and pretend to have a moral code or some shit.

..that's you Tom.
Stop being rude. Ouch man.

does he have spicy meatball sauce

True to life like Cow-chan, She takes up 90 % of the damn bed! LOL

it's just shitposters who know each other from their gay discords, calling each other out

Correction, I'm not from the discord. you knew me wayyy before that.
Second. Please, you STILL don't remember who i am! LOL!!!!!

You pieces of shit, don't worry i'm not going to dox you, but you're both terrible.

they keep saying cow-chan and tom? that's just their names in their troon discord? I wrote the OP in 30 seconds and pulled the image from google images, I searched "sexy melina fanart". who do these niggerfaggots think I am, cow-chan or tom?

Its okay sempai.

1. She is Cow-chan
2. You are Tom
Use your big fucking brain you pretend to have.

Just tell me who tom is, end the madness

still butthurt?
>

But the fact you haven't called me out shows your lack of awareness.
Don't worry, i'll ship you nigs some more visa gift cards after you take your next job in a month. You both are terrible, never forget.

Bye.. til next thread.

Just kidding, you're clowns. And get off twitter. The magical 20, 30 votes at random after a post your attempting to burn or push is too obvious. remember the agreement.

There won't be a sequel. Miyazaki doesn't like doing sequels. Dark Souls trilogy contract was made very early on because From needed the money but now they don't.

It's Mecha Souls time baby.

Attached: 4545.png (945x553, 979K)

yes, magically you have extra information about the thread you've created. Now i want pasta take out. Come google translate for me. I don't speak Super Mario.

can I have a giftcard now?
I have no idea who these trannies bumping my thread are, I regret coombaiting immensely. the only genuine poster is and he revealed himself to be a massive r*ddit faggot in the last thread

All I want
- multiple ashes of war on one weapon
- full sekiro parry
- BB quickstep

Attached: 1636701459924.gif (326x348, 1.26M)

>Are you having a stroke user?

God I hope so. I hope they never waste time on Souls games again. GIVE ME MECHS MIYAZAKI
he is a schizophrenic discord troon

Don't worry TomCluck, im in there. but i'm not there. i'm everywhere.
You are my stroke. now get ready for the pony show tommrow in the cords, we need lots of fake activity.

FromSoft may show some game balance incompetence every now and then but they arent a western game developer like Bethesda or BioWare that go out of their way to dilute every aspect of their games.

and you will NEVER have those things because they would make the game too fun you dumb nigger

unironically i hope the sequel finally adds over-the-shoulder aiming for ranged weapons & spells like every other game released in the past 20 years

**Buzzz***
Wrong, you're not paying attention!! Would you like a clue?

Attached: EWcJjq4XgAIZpff.jpg (1600x900, 110.6K)

I googled Tom Cluck, is this him??

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 55.11K)

You're ironically unironically ironically trapped in a period cycle hell. See a doctor.

You wish you looked that good Tom.

LMAO LMAO!!!!!!

What’s this spell where people bang their chest with fire?

go play horizon faggot
>SOME incompetence
that was what you could say about previous titles. ER is an unsalvageable disaster and it will never have fun PVE or PVP probably barring some absolute turnaround miracle DLC

Stop being incompetent.

what does that even mean

flame cleanse me?

>nooo the aiming is shit on purpose

Kinda

you are ovulating I suppose
stop being incontinent and dilate your axe wound
yes, this but unironically

I totally stand by what I said. Try comparing the systems and complexity of a game like Baldur's Gate 2 to Dragon Age 3, or Daggerfall to Skyrim, those devs go out of their way to remove everything interesting and effectively turn their series into baby's first RPG in the process. Elden Ring really is not that diluted from Demon's Souls' core gameplay even though we're what? 5 or 6 games down the line from it? Get some perspective. By the way souls has always had shit balance and it was always mainly in the spellcasting department, so it's no surprise that when they add a bunch of spellcasting weapon arts that shit balance carries over into them and not just sorcery.

it is completely diluted in every way imagineable.
>dodge and hit
has been replaced by
>run away while the boss or trash mobs do 15 hit anime combos and then snipe them from a distance with your super duper laser beam attack while your spirit ashes distract them

I didn't really use spirit ashes very much at all and I didn't touch sorcery in any of my playthroughs, the game was fine desu. You don't have to play on game journalist mode, you know.

>ER "fanart"
>just a bunch of generic women with capes

Attached: bat that haas.jpg (519x600, 75.81K)

so did you spear poke from a greatshield or use jumping attacks while dual wielding colossals?

>Elden Ring 2
>not Elden Rings

>a bunch of PvP whining bullshit
Try Tekken, retard. I heard it has good PvP and no carian retaliation glitch.

>people aren't using noobveil and shitters of blood to cheese the pve
>people aren't using overleveled phantoms to cheese the pve
>the lack of build variety isn't a pve problem
>the ridiculous spells don't affect the pve balance
you didn't play the game

Yeah

Welp

They should unironically stick to giving you named and voiced characters when they do this type of shit. In Elden Ring they obviously, DESPERATELY want you to use katanas and INT. So just make a different not-Sekiro where you use a magic samurai man that shoots pew pew lasers. Don't pretend like I can do whatever I want when katanas are better than giant hammers in every single regard. Don't tell me I can use elemental infusions when bleed is just the best thing in the game. Fucking cocksuckers, god damn.

WTF

Lol