Is it top 3 Kirby?

Is it top 3 Kirby?

Attached: 71fq0FYJNvL._SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 253.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ermkj5ukA0
youtube.com/watch?v=lBZ26XVl1RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Sure.

For me personally, yes, but what are considered the top tier Kirby games in general? Superstar Ultra, Robobot, maybe 64 and Return to Dreamland?

Why do we hate Amazing Mirror, again?

Super Star is the best.

Attached: Marx.jpg (873x915, 155.43K)

Bitch I don't.

no it's top 1

Dreamland 3

Attached: 1648627784093.jpg (552x874, 24.57K)

Super Star Ultra, Robobot and Forgotten Land are top 3, in no particular order.

Filtered by kirbyvania

Out of the ones I've played, Dreamland 3, Robobot and 64 are my favourites, Air Ride is great too.
I'm waiting on a sale for the new one, it looks great

Its definitely my new number 1. I really hope they put dlc out for it

Dont most people like Triple Deluxe more than Return to Dreamland? At least thats what I've mostly seen around

It looks so fucking good, I thought Luigi's Mansion 3 was peak Switch graphics, but this one looks way better.

Top 5 Kirby games
>Super Star Ultra
>Forgotten Land
>64
>Planet Robobot
>Dreamland 3

Attached: 1648812500958.png (295x261, 143.6K)

BotW is unironically peak Switch graphics.

Attached: 1562328328567.jpg (2560x2880, 3.22M)

>contrast all the way up
For what purpose

I agree, though Luigi's Mansion mogs this as far as it's animation goes I'd say.

Forbidden Lands > Planet Robobot > SuperStar Ultra > Amazing Mirror > Return to Dreamland > Crystal Shards >Nightmare in Dreamland > Air ride > Epic Yarn > Star Allies > The golf Snes game

Havent played any other ones, been meaning to do triple deluxe but there's other non kirb games I want to play rn

>screenshots from cemu 4k
lol

Looks great when you crank the saturation and contrast

Attached: jloqgnnllymy.jpg (1280x720, 102.56K)

Unironically yes

>SuperStar Ultra
>Robobot
>Forgotten Land
That's the ranking?
What's the consensus on Star Allies after all the updates?

Attached: 1645112393869.gif (498x498, 793.16K)

It's really good

Attached: 000414027.jpg (1200x1200, 299.36K)

I'd say if you were to look at Star Allies objectively, it's not nearly as good as Robobot or Triple Deluxe. The main campaign is incredibly easy even by Kirby standards and isn't all that engaging either. That being said, I have over 170 hours in Star Allies. I've done guest star and soul melter with every character. I keep coming back to the game. The replay value is insane and the fanservice is phenomenal. The game just makes me happy that I'm a Kirby fan. All the cute skits characters do on the menu, all the wonderful art you can unlock, all the remixes, all the dream friends and their guest star routes. It's probably my favorite game in the series and it's all because of the updates.
Star Allies was a fantastic celebration of the series and I'll never forget it. No idea what other anons think though lol

Attached: agentslimmin.jpg (1473x1611, 242.69K)

It's much better than all the other Kirby games.

I think adventure/nightmare in dreamland are underrated.

1.Forgotten Land
3.Air ride

Adventure is fantastic. Definitely in my top 3. Nightmare in Dreamland is fine, but they massacred Butter Building in that remake.

>'Air Ride is good' meme
It's a tech demo, mate.

its better than 64

>Star Allies
trash

Amazing Mirror, Return to Dream Land, Adventure

Why do people keep saying that the OST is disappointing? This is easily one of the best tracks from the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ermkj5ukA0

I liked it, though it was nothing mind blowing.

It has a playable Marx, so 10/10.

Adventure and Super Star.

Easily

Genuine lack of tastes.

This

Top 3 Kirby is it, Super Star Ultra and Robobot
The post above, but I would also add Return to Dreamland, Amazing Mirror
Shimomura games aren't very good at all. Comfy but not good. 64 is the best but DL2/DL3 aren't fun in the slightest to play

I still like DL2 for being my first Kirby as a kid, but you are absolutely correct. It's a shame cause I love the tone of the DL games.

I unironically enjoy SA a lot. The main adventure makes me think of Kirby superstar if it was actually a consistent plot. It's easy, but + Heroes in another dimension, its pretty great. Best arena options in the series

I want to like SA but everytime I play it it feels oddly stiff to control compared to the prior RtDL-era games.

lol no
its on par with dreamland 3 though

Attached: 1400426338342.jpg (500x314, 40.08K)

yeah, along with super star and planet robobot

>look into colosseum fastest times
>2:47 with max upgraded toy hammer
youtube.com/watch?v=lBZ26XVl1RQ
can someone explain why a 2nd tier upgrade, upgraded to the max is what deals the most damage? it doesn't make much sense but it is, it can wipe bosses like Wild Edge on a single charged attack

Attached: 1647515023275.jpg (180x169, 12.82K)

He cute

Can you downgrade your weapons?

Triple Deluxe is sort of just there, it's not bad it just pales in comparison to what came before and after it. The gimmick and new power ups weren't all that interesting, but it probably has one of the best soundtracks in the series.

is it too easy?

you can go to the workshop and select which upgrade to use

No

Attached: 1649449681238.png (896x504, 758.98K)

I was stuck on gorimondo for an hour just running away from him, i didnt know if i could hit him because i thought he would get tired or else i would be grabbed again

I don't have strong opinions about RtDL and TD as games but they have the best final boss themes in the series. Roche Limit comes close as well.

lol

I cried

is waddle dee the only playable character for player 2?

its better than odyssey, sorry mariofags

Yes

first 2-3 levels a little bit, but last half and postgame are perfect challenge, compared to odyssey where nearly the entire game is a snoozefest except for the last level which is obnoxiously hard, no in between

Only homosexuals play kirby.

that's so fucking garbage, might as well not even have a co-op mode

Why do we hate Odyssey?

Attached: Mario Odyssey Cooking Kingdom race.webm (1120x630, 2.99M)

why did they make a boss that you have to fight 1 handed?

air ride is honestly the only good kirby game. haven't played the new one though might be the second

Then what's the point of 2-player?

I don't know why they didn't just have player 2 be yellow Kirby/Gooey with Bandanna Dee as an option like RtDL. You could even disable mouthful mode for Kirby 2 if that causes issues.