>HOPES
>DREAMS
>WILDEST EXPECTATIONS
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

GIMME KH4
GIMME MORE FF SHIT
FUCK DISNEY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-20th-Anniversary-Events-All-Details.jpg (1219x685, 113.54K)

Verum Rexers about to be BTFO

>inb4 KH3 was the last Disney Collab game
>next KH saga is going to be more FF based
Imagine.

They'll announce 3 new canon KH games
>a mobile gacha game
>a VR game (but bad)
>and one of those 3D arena fighters, the kind cyberconnect2 make

>hopes
KH4 is no disney
>dreams
steam port, kh1 remake
>wildest expectations
noruma trips over on stage

Attached: 1561986130037.png (851x849, 896.25K)

1. IT wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts
2. Disney owns the IP and Nomura will get told to fuck off.

been a year since the games came to EGS so hopefully they announce them coming to steam

>Kingdom Hearts without Disney
Why don't you motherfuckers go play World of Final Fantasy then? Oh right, it flopped.

GIMME
GIMME NIGGAS
GIMME
maybe star wars too

Attached: kingdom-hearts-marvel-world.jpg (1400x700, 129.8K)

I want Re: Days so much but it'll never happen

>Spider-Man team up with pizza delivery minigame
pure unfiltered kino

>hopes
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix II
>dreams
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix II
>Wildest Expectations
Japanese only Kingdom Hearts cafe

Attached: 1648381725095.jpg (1049x1443, 204.86K)

>Hopes
KH4
Verum Rex
Steam Port
>Dreams
KH1 Remake
358/2 Days Remake
>Wildest Expectations
Chain Of Memories 2 with PVP Multiplayer
KH2 Remake with MP

Do you think we can finally get the Rescue Rangers in Kingdom Hearts now that they are getting a movie?

>HOPES
Pull the fucking plug on Dark Road
>DREAMS
RE:Ux on everything and STEAM
>WILDEST EXPECTATIONS
A Quadrantum game.

KH3 was so bad it almost bankrupt Square Enix. You aren't getting a KH4.

HE'S COMING TO BEAT YOUR ASSES

Attached: 1639291971054.png (1920x1080, 462.82K)

How woke do we expect it to be because of Disney?

>HOPES
games
>DREAMS
games
>WILDEST EXPECTATIONS
games

>kingdom hearts cafe collaboration
>new t shirt preorder
>countdown timer to new announcement
>interview with game creators (no new games)
>thanks for playing

You know it’ll be something awful like this

Attached: 1648118185259.gif (540x405, 335.52K)

>Pull the fucking plug on Dark Road
why would they pull the plug on dark road when they've got like 1 person working on it for probably another month at most

why is critical mode on kh2 such a nightmare... should i just restart on normal or does this shit get any easier?

The fact that the main show is behind closed doors means we won’t see shit for weeks because Square.

You're forgetting the "Solidarity with Disney against the Anti-Grooming Bill!"

>does this shit get any easier?
It gets easier AND funner. Sora gets access to so much shit in KH2 it's insane.

Sora: Wow, I always thought the darkness was bad. But black people seems to be the good kind of darkness
Black guy: AYOOOO SORA DAS RITE, WE WUZ KEYBLADE WIELDER AND SHIEEEEEEEE

why would someone care about kingdom hearts after KH3

I was in denial/cope mode when it came out but fuck's sake it's fucking horrible. even the gameplay

Too old, It's all about MAPs at the moment user.
Disney is very butthurt because of the anti-grooming bill in Florida.
>Sora: WOW, I always thought Pedophiles were bad but now I see you guys are the good guys!

this desu. they;d have release like a remake of that shit for me to regain interest. cant believe the potc was the most dog shit level ive ever seen.

cool

I blame the artstyle.

k

I hope Sora teams up with Luke Skywalker

You know the sequels have Prio at the moment you would get Rey and maybe if you're lucky Boba/Mando

We have enough characters and plotlines to do a KH game with only the 4 ones who don't actually suck, Maleficent and Yen sid, everything else on Disney side is thrash.

VERSUS XIII HERE WE COME

ty, thats what i wanted to hear

nah they've been going full OT pandering right now, CGI Luke and a Kenobi series

Based. I think we're getting a King Mickey origin story game though

Attached: 79ff2e6fa48eb99be0c192137b1f8e3f.jpg (742x1200, 92.15K)

Kingdom Hearts without Disney is not Kingdom Hearts, Nomuratards.

isn't it a shared IP?

post >yfw pic related gets in as a world

Attached: CHAOS.jpg (1920x1080, 252.55K)

Source? Wtf

No, Disney wholly owns all of the Kingdom Hearts franchise and all of its original characters. That's why they were able to make a Verizon phone game back before smartphones were a thing without Square's involvement and why every KH crossover in a Square game has Disney copyrights on all the KH stuff.

No. Disney doesn't fuck around with working others and doesn't like to share IPs. The company is very business savy and if Square tried to fuck them, Disney would use its economic might to fuck them over.

Unironically, Disney owns its own county in a US state and controls everything on it from police to sewage system. You don't want to fuck with the mouse.

Hopefully that changes with what Florida is doing right now

Man you fucking retards expecting anything other a fucking concert need a reality check

Florida has zero power over disney.
When the democratically elected Floridan government made the "Don't ban conservatives" bill they had to give special treatment for Disney so it can ban political right of center people at their discretion. Disney is above the law.

wait what

>It's actually just Luxord

Nah Disney is getting reaped over the coals right now since the public opinion of Disney changing ever since they decided they were ok with groomers in the work force

You’re being paranoid, people still hate pedophiles. Otherwise they wouldn’t browse Yea Forums

>reaped over the coals
In your dream palace?
They are literally openly admitting to wanting to shove politically charged material at young kids and will face ZERO consequences.

>cape shit
>nu-wars
the absolute state of KH fags. How's your pop collection going?

Attached: 1617419548664.png (382x322, 15.64K)

just make sure to level drive forms whenever you can to get more of Sora’s movement abilities.

>people still hate pedophiles
Literally have left-wing news coverage, politician et al are against the anti-grooming bill

Bullshit

Does anyone know what time we will be getting info about what's announced at the event?

Indiana Jones world

Attached: 1521683953767.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Why do girls love Pop Vinyls so much?

Attached: jack.jpg (1200x628, 58.63K)

If discussion regarding disney's reedy creek government actually comes though disney is fucked

The more Kingdom Hearts goes on, the more it feels like the Disney elements blend fucking terribly. Nomura has no fucking clue what world order is meant to entail because Sora's actions contradict it several times every game and Donald and Goofy keep switching between being super autistic about it to not caring.
From a real world perspective the Disney World makes no sense. There's like 3 or so worlds set in England of varying time periods. Are each of those worlds a complete clone of Earth? The fuck is going on with that shit.
Then you've got shit like the Kingdom Hearts χ. taking place fucking long ago in the past yet features modern worlds that Sora visits in the present with the same characters. Are they frozen in time for some reason?

I hope neither come to KH
However Shonen Jump would blow my mind

after the time at which the event ends, most likely

why does capeshit always cause a visceral reaction out of Yea Forums, you fags love way dumber stuff