CODEX >CODEX >CODEX >CODEX

>CODEX >CODEX >CODEX >CODEX
THANKS FOR THE FREE GAME HAHAH DIDNT PAY FOR IT

Attached: Fv4asO4zbdqL83hiL9COTlWZ.jpg (1024x1024, 330.89K)

too bad the game is shit

Not worth pirating tho.

im black and not even im pirating this mid

It doesn't matter if you paid for it or not, just by playing it you are increasing representation for POC and queer people. I for one am over the moon ;-)

I'd feel scamed even if I were to pirate it.

>ooga booga kill whitey: the game

Arkane kino is back on the menu. Don't care about your pol shit.

Hardpass, I hate culture war shit

Already stole it from somewhere else?

and

I wouldn't even play this for free.

nah i gots a job
im roll you up into a pretzel too nigga lmfao

>sell less

Attached: 8556471347832.png (1032x965, 80.49K)

Coming at me with Stu Hart threats, that's some real gangster shit

you're doing the same thing SJW's do you little reddit snowflakes

>IM POOR
>IM UNDERAGE
you're also a faggot

to be fair, publisher curtailing art in the interest of profit is total fucking cancer that's undefendable

I wouldn't even pirate this if I was paid to do it.

Attached: 1638230535764.jpg (590x771, 206.83K)

I don't complain about them so it doesn't matter.

the cover art would literally represent a feature that's not found in the game

Well according to the story that's not why it was cut

I don't care.

It's free AAA so it's automatic pirate like 50 other games that sit on my hard drive that I've never played.

ditto

I usually delete shit before I install anything. As a developer you should be proud that you even got onto to my harddrive despite that. There was actually a chance that I would have played your game... of course I didn't, but that's beside the point.

>you're doing the same thing SJW's do you little reddit snowflakes

Making a joke? Seems like you need to check your rectum for raccoons.

Easily Arkanes worst game, the still puts it a step above the majority of vidya but it's pretty shit coming off of Prey or Dishonored.
Maybe on sale, defiantly worth a pirate.

>Crack literally adds functionality not present in the full game
My fucking sides.

Attached: file.png (475x1000, 52.21K)

Don't wanna play this but great to see Empress still at it.

I see now.
I definitely should play this piece of shit game because doing otherwise would make me just like da libs
My life is dedicated to doing the exact opposite of liberals even if it makes me miserable!

you will never be black

Actually the subtext is that aggressive black men have daughters that will never want black partners. Hence everybody having intelligent and scientific skillets except for the dude with half a personality that is the protagonist.

You know what's amusing? They never provide anyone else the same curtesy. Fuck em.

>love arkane to death
>they made this game
plz tell me it was a b team.
How do you go from Arx, Dark Messiah, Dishonored, Prey to this?

Nigger poop

Time is the most valuable thing of all, and you're really gonna waste it playing that trash?

>How do you go from Arx, Dark Messiah, Dishonored, Prey to this?
People not buying your games

>10k per person to enter the cult

What is going on with that dude

But they made my favourite game ever I don't want them to fail I want Arx 2 to be god tier when in 10 years they release it.

It's a fucking joke you dumb son of a bitch

Trolling retards like you I guess

arkane are fruity niggers now

doesn't the original legit copy still run like shit thanks to denuvo? the cracked version will actually be better than buying it

Then people need to stop pirating their single player shit

>Trusting this schizo trannie with your PC

Attached: 1578459522045.png (657x527, 19.16K)

>pirating propaganda products
your kind never learn

Yea, definitely aren't any schizo trannies working at any western developers.
Oh wait...

>over half the text is impotent whining
Sounds like someone had a bad dilation session.

Computers are like grains of sand, there will always be another.

But I bought Arx, Dark Messiah, Dishonored 1 (twice PS3 and PC) Dishonored 2 and I have Prey on gamepass!!!!

The NFO is the only reason to even pay attention to this guys cracks, I remember the unhinged one from their last release was hilarious

To be fair, all programmers are insufferable.
>But I'm not
yes you are.

I only trusts schizos when it comes to PCs

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_2017.jpg (640x480, 122.28K)

BLACK TRANS LIVES MATTER

Not even worth pirating. Worst Arkane game yet.

Can't believe Arkane went from Prey to this trash. The warning signs were already there with the ambiguously brown/asian/ethnic characters in Prey, but holy fuck did they shit the bed with this game.I bought prey and it's DLC, enjoyed the hell out of them, but I won't even pirate this monkey trash.

They will bounce back bro they have to!
I always thought they were there because Arkane is french is just like that desu.

Well, at least I know Prey is worth checking out now. I was ignoring it, but your rant convinced me.

>pirate developers releases
>developer then has poor sales
>is forced to make games more casual and easier to market
>have the audacity to blame this on the dev
retards

shut up nigger blackrock

>It's other people's fault that my skills don't blow people away and influence them to spend money

meh

>THANKS FOR THE FREE GAME HAHAH DIDNT PAY FOR IT
time is money. any time you waste downloading or playing shitty games is money you have wasted on them. good job.

I made the mistake of buying Dishonored 2, I learnt my lesson with them

It is worth it. Prey is easily one of the most underrated games of it's time.

This it has the classic arkane thing of
"Ah you want to do something? Try it! itl probably work"

Learn to reading comprehension. I specifically said I purchased Prey and it's DLC, yet they still released this trash ass game after it. So fuck off.

This was made by Arcane (France) while Arcane (Texas) works on Redfall. I think they bit off more than they could chew with Deathloop. It feels like it was meant to be overly ambitious, but they cut it back late into development to avoid development hell.

only underages are paypigs lel

>formerly good devs make shit game
>drones still buy it to "support the devs", convinced the next game will be better
>the next game is even worse because now the devs know their fans have no standards
I bet you're a Bioware fan.

Attached: 1626394044849.jpg (902x887, 92.15K)

too busy pandering

Which team made Prey? Texas branch?

yes

I want to pirate the game to walk in the snow level

It's pretty good user, worth a shot.
I was the same as you, I ignored it for about a year or so after launch, picked it up for $15 or so and was impressed.

Played Weird West and found it to be just okay. Had the suspicion that, while Rafael is probably a good enough game director, it's not like the rest of Arkane didn't pull their own weight. Now they're split up and we get two "okay" games.

What?
France focused on Dishonored, Austin worked on Prey. I'm sure there was overlap, but I mean the majority of work.

Enjoy not playing online faggot

Same igorned it until last year played it on gamepass as a whim its really good, I hate that people try and compare it to 2006 though that name really wasn't the correct choice. Though it does work in the way by the end you are no long Prey.

not really, the combat is exactly as it seems which is fucking awful, what's the point of the neat setting when it's a chore to play through

That wasn't the reason I was ignoring it. But I'm not about to start a flame war.

Back to your gacha shit.

>combat is bad
Wat? its basic yea but its a supporting feature not the main point of the game were you expecting Doom?
Chinks?

The worst offence the game commits is having time travel as major theme but not giving the player any way to fuck around with it.
You've got no time based powers, your ability to manipulate a cycling day is non-existent outside the "correct" way to kill all the targets in one day, which is fucking horseshit in itself.
Also online sucks balls because there's no counterplay it's whoever gets the drop on the other person wins, that's if the netcode isn't too busy shitting the bed and you'd have better latency connecting to the mars rover.

online with who exactly?

Attached: 1644418318611.jpg (1236x244, 61.12K)

Nope

If I need to kill enemies to progress through areas then combat needs to be bearable at the minimum. It wasn't

I sincerely didn't even know that Deathloop had online features.

>Is the best RPG ever made
How did Arkane do it bros?
Fuck they really need it on gamepass when does the exclusivity deal end?
>need to kill enemies
but you can
run past or just sneak by
user ur just a dummy.

Attached: 138566-arx-fatalis-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1116, 144.36K)