Who does Yea Forums think would actually win?

Who does Yea Forums think would actually win?

Attached: d55iagd-c2624b50-4712-4933-9c76-15ad590eb763.jpg (708x477, 199.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DCjcYv64_kh87V9z3qq9A0FtUQ-QeynEF4S_N-rwKlg/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OoT Link always wins.

Link wins because he doesn't have to stand still for 10 seconds to attack once.

cloud would definitely bottom

Cloud is basically a demo-god by the end of 7 without the country destroying summons.

A guy with an AK could kill Link.

me

Does Cloud canonically scale to Sephiroth's Super Nova? It was in an official guidebook so the attack is canon but is it implied Cloud can tank it?

Attached: 1586938492102.png (646x595, 269.11K)

itd be suicide either way, so iunno

this

Attached: ymubrq.gif (320x160, 617.68K)

Cloud was OP as fuck during end game

Yes Cloud can tank an attack that destroyed most of the solar system.

Settle it in...
>Captcha: AYYYY

Link's best trick is spinning around in a circle. What does he do against insane bullshit like Omnislash?

Super nova (and most summons), aren't actually real.

Can you realistically see Link being able to keep up with this?

Attached: FFXR_CloudvsSephiroth.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Depends on how good Link is with his sword and shield. Hylian Shield is basically 100% damage protection and a full charged Master Sword (Especially if we're talking Skyward Sword full powered) would do ridiculous damage. Would this Link have access to all items from his other games (or at least the 3D Zelda games)? Or is this only OoT Link?

Depends on the link. A link that relies mostly on tools like WW or LTTP link would get their asses kicked, but one of the stronger and more competent fighters like TP link could do reasonably well against cloud. Unless we're talking advent children anime bullshit cloud in which case Link's fucked.

Link Always Wins. Have none of you ever been on Gamefaqs?

Why did Cloud never fly in game?

Attached: reunion.png (1052x736, 1.92M)

I stand corrected, I kneel.

Cloud easily

Technically that was Sephiroth manipulating his Jenovah cells to pull him up to him. Cloud can't fly by himself

Neither

Attached: 5V2ebTd.jpg (640x960, 85.62K)

Why would link’s sword glow? Is Cloud a servant of Ganon?

These are the mental gymnastics you have to jump through to pretend like Link has a chance. Even death battle walked back on their video, and even that buffed Link to shit and nerfed Cloud.

You would,
you get paid by the post to hour ratio. Cmon Tom.

If it's OoT Link then it's easily in his favor
TP or BotW would probably get stomped

Jenovah Cells

>Jenovah

What if Link does Deku skip and ends up telefragging Cloud?

Just hold Z with a hylian or even the mirror shield

I would say Fierce Diety Link could potentially fight Cloud, but that's basically the only iteration that could

Cloud, saying this as a LoZfag

He doesn't know

supernova literally can't kill you and it's such an obviously unreal attack that it's probably just an illusion making you flip out

Explain

He already beats both of them

Attached: number god 100 perfect charizard.png (1202x666, 42.02K)

i dunno, i can't help but imagine that Link would definitely ride dick better.

If I have to explain it proves my point. You know nothing about Jenovah.

>Jenovah
hehe

How is the fact that there's several different Link's as their own persons considered mental gymnastics?
ALTTP Link and OoT Link both have absolute god like power by their end games and I mean actual reality defying/destroying power plus going off of Death Battle is absolutely retarded because they just amalgamate Link's together into some low ball for an entertaining fight even taking into account the first fight they did was fucking stupid they had the chance to do it correctly the second time over and they still ended up doing the same shit as the first one just with a different outcome

Attached: the_legend_of_zelda_fierce_deity_mask_by_arc_tempered_phoenix_d8fw3lz-fullview.jpg (800x1078, 185.35K)

Madara Uchiha would win. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus, equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, his two original Rinnegan and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o, control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach.

Attached: 59DA5BCC-8711-45C7-A60C-F58AFDAC47BB.jpg (427x718, 57.69K)

Ganon is far more powerful than Sephiroth so Link stomps Cloud with ease.

You sure? Link definitely wears it better though.

Attached: 279.jpg (630x810, 75.16K)

Doesn't matter which Link it was, Cloud would still win regardless. Clouds feats have passed anything Link has dealt with. Add materia, summons and it isn't even fair.

Attached: 54725472457247.gif (320x180, 838.98K)

>Ganon is far more powerful than Sephiroth

Source: My ass.

Supernova stomps anything Ganon has ever done.

Welcome to the League of Draven

>Clouds feats have passed anything Link has dealt with.
Except they absolutely haven't if we're talking about OoT Link
You could give Cloud everything from every iteration and it wouldn't even come close to matching Fierce Deity let alone OoT Link's arsenal and spells he had

Attached: 1611380733469.gif (268x308, 2M)

Anyone who is saying link would win is delusional. Cloud is literally a fucking super solider that wields a 6 foot long sword with one hand and dashes so fast he floats above the ground. The dude can basically fly. He is insanely fast and takes barley any damage from gigantic blasts, magic, and has fallen several hundred feet and been fine. He defeated someone who basically obtained the power of god. He is so fucking OP after he regains his true self and has no doubts.

Link is powerful too, but in the end it’s his magic sword that allows him to defeat his opponent, a sword that’s magic wouldn’t affect cloud.

OoT =/= MM

Depends on which Link. Didn't BOTW Link solo an army? Then again I would say the Weapons are crazier

Breath of the wild link jobbed then took a 100 year nap my dude

OoT & MM are the same Link even if you were to low ball him and just give him his OoT shit he'd still give Cloud a run for his money

>You could give Cloud everything from every iteration and it wouldn't even come close to matching Fierce Deity let alone OoT Link's arsenal and spells he had
I don't even like Cloud, but even a surface level knowledge of FF7 you would know how fucking wrong you are, just take the L.

>You could give Cloud everything from every iteration and it wouldn't even come close to matching Fierce Deity
Four Words: Knights of the Round

Cloud beat this

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

People in this thread not realizing that the master sword is the “sword of evils bane” and not the “sword of the blonde super human twink with a heart of golds bane”

Cloud is in a different league, he’s hardly human

Link wouldn't even be able to beat a Weapon my dude

>Four Words: Knights of the Round
Two words: Nayru's Love

Friendly reminder Tidus is the only FF protagonist to canonically break the 9999 damage limit

>Every iteration
Then you'd get Dissidia Cloud. Link would be annihilated

Cloud was destroying cities at the end of remake and he has like 10% of his power at that point in the story.

Love him but this is wrong AF. Even if we composited him Ganon has shown no feats even close to Sephiroth. Hell Sephy's magic is way better too and then there's of course supernova

Attached: Ocarina_of_Time_3D_Artwork_Ganondorf_-_The_Gerudo_King_of_Evil(Offical_Artwork).png (1300x1810, 1.86M)

Aizen won

I still don't understand how Aizen lost.

Official Square Enix material explain that summons and Super Nova are real. These are consistent with official Dissida guidebooks, Crisis Core and FF7 stuff. Summons damage you and have physical tangibility, they're not just some weird special effect that accompanies a sword slash or a punch like in anime. This is NOT debatable. Official guidebooks > your headcanon.

Search "akin" in this document to see scans from the books proving that Super Nova and summons are real. It also debunks every other instances of FF7 downplay with actual Square Enix staff approved information. Like I said, if summons were just some visual effect they wouldn't inflict damage but they do. But since you want an actual in depth explanation here you go. You can't refute facts.
docs.google.com/document/d/1DCjcYv64_kh87V9z3qq9A0FtUQ-QeynEF4S_N-rwKlg/edit

Attached: 1574395630602.jpg (268x284, 16.85K)

It's comparing apples and oranges, Cloud is on bullshit superpowers level with high speed and jump height while Link is an adept swordsman with a bit of magic depending one which Link it is.
Cloud breaks buildings with his sword while Link ranges from struggling to guard Darknut swings in TP and being unable to guard Iron Knuckle swings in OoT which in turn does heavy fucking damage.
Don't get me wrong, I'm more of a Zelda fan than a FF fan but Cloud wins hands down.

Basically they stated that Chakra = Reiryoku so Madara could break out of illusions like it was a genjutsu, but Aizen can't do the same thing.

Why would he need Meteor if he can Supernova?

What is the most impressive enemy Link has fought all by himself? If it cannot surpass Proudclad or a Tonberry, it means nothing. Even end-of-OOT Ganon would be hard-pressed to take on the war machine. If you wanna argue dumbass points like "oh, Link has Nayru's Love and Infinite Rupees and Magic Armor and 10 Green Potions and 50 Fairies in bottles with Mipha's Love and and and and and...," It holds nothing to HP Attack - Phoenix + HP MP

Not him, but this doesn’t mean that Link is any stronger than cloud physically. Cloud just outclasses link in every way physically by a country mile. Not even sure why that is up for debate.

>fictional universe on a planet that is canonically a different planet than earth
>super nova destroys the real world representation of the solar system

Attached: 13EFFB50-A9B3-4EAA-9D25-A011E00B9AAF.jpg (960x956, 119.15K)

Again it just falls short of Fierce Deity's feats which you could compare the moon wiping out the Earth to Sephiroth's Supernova but even then Fierce Deity destroyed it effortlessly while Sephiroth's battle was long and grueling

Because in-game game mechanics are a shit measure of strength regardless of series.
OoT Link can't uproot grass without a power bracelet but can lift a rock bigger than his torso just fine.

Assuming that Nayru's love can work on any attack in fiction is just a no-limits fallacy. Look up what that is. If an omnipotent or toonforce character hit Link, that won't matter. Or anyone with raw attack potency above the Zeldaverse, really. No-limits fallacy can work for Cloud too. Barrier and MBarrier would mean he's literally unbeatable if we use the same fallacy for him.

What the fuck does the Fierce Deity actually do? Wow, it shoots lasers at 5 enemies and fails to actually hurt 2 of them! Give me actual feats performed by the Fierce Deity instead of your retarded headcanon.

he does when he basic attacks.

ENTER

Attached: 1633060270584.jpg (2000x2935, 1.09M)

Old ass gamer bros

>Again it just falls short of Fierce Deity's
It has no canon feets. Literally every aspect of FD is a mystery beyond the fact that Majora knows about him.
>but hyrule warriors
No, the game where time travel to OoT, TP and SS made zero sense is not canon.

>cloud uses super mega destructo the whole planet move
>green zelda presses Z with the mirror shield and pwns him

Honestly they'd probably just be pals, they got similar interests.