Elden ring lore

Ranni's great rune is rennalas egg.
Melina is the spirit, or a part of merika.
Radagon was created as a curse by the giant god after the war against the giants.

This is correct. If you have any other theories you are wrong.

Attached: 1648608139360m.jpg (861x1024, 49.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/7rnzGdYDdgO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still haven't played Elden Ring

It's fun

Wasn't the egg and the rune inside of it a gift from Radagon?

Did you notice that the sword the Elden beast uses is literally radagon?
He dips radagon in the "water" and pulls out a sword covered in skin with a rib cage and everything

That was creepy as hell, yeah

>Ranni's great rune is rennalas egg
So this is the intelligence of the average gold mask cuck

Exactly.
And all the demigods have a rune-except ranni
And ranni is an emperian, which is explicitly stated to be a demigod born of 1 God
Radagon have rennala his child.

>12 Crucible Knights
vs
>13 Black Knife Assassins
Who would win?

there's already a lore thread up

Attached: sage.jpg (975x681, 109.02K)

IT IS TIME AGAIN

CHOOSE

ENDINGS

NO RANNI THIS TIME AS SHE'S ALREADY WON THE VOTE BEFORE

strawpoll.com/polls/7rnzGdYDdgO

Attached: The Everbrilliant GoldChad 2.jpg (1080x1285, 214.71K)

I think that is a pretty big indicator for what purpose radagon is used for by the Elden beast.

I have no idea what a great rune even is

Counter-sage, mald, seethe, piss, cope, touch grace + ratio + you fell off.

just a big chunk of the elden ring

>Emperian
Shouldn't Napheli be one too since she's Horah's kid? Since he's both a god and a Tarnished what the fuck does that make her?

Yes. It was explicitly a gift from Radagon. Ranni separately claimed a Great Rune from the Elden Ring after it was shattered, same as the rest of the demigods. Ranni however gave up her Great Rune and her place in the running for Elden Lord, and so the Roundtable Hold no longer targeted her. It's probably one of the two Vyke has.

Frenzied Flame with punished Melina is ludokino
Otherwise Ranni, the throne endings are boring

He get to use at least one Black Knife as an ash but no CruKnights. Consider the logic that From fears the potential of the Crucible Knight Ash and thus bars it from use. Therefore, the Crucible Knight is superior and would win.

Horah isn't a god. He was Lord and a consort.

The strongest bosses who have reached God level are the ones with two health bars, excepting Rennala (who gets subbed in for her second bar).

Rykard
Melania
Radagon

These are the strongest characters in the game pre-DLC.

>source: my ass
radagon wouldn't even count under those rules phase 2 isn't him, regardless maliketh should be up there given he has control of destined death and could, in theory, take out any demigod if he wasn't loyal to marika

None of those are mere demigods anymore.

Vaati is probably in this thread, copying this text right now and practicing to recite it with his boring faggot voice.

if a tarnished with a sword and a dream can take them out so could maliketh with the special flame of god killing embedded in his sword

>can't even spell Marika correctly
>thinks he is right

retard

I don't even remember half of those names and I've just beaten the game. Great storytelling

My uncle works for fromsoft
DLC will be
when you step out of a painting of a big ass yellow tree in firelink shrine and the painter, firekeeper, yuria and friede greet you and be like welcome back lord of hollows hope you enjoyed your vacation time to save lordran because it seems like the moon turned into a giant cthulu and people are turning into werewolves

Attached: 154afc1dcc9eb2f8853f61f4a33355e6.jpg (2480x3541, 1.1M)

Cringe Das3 waifufag, kill yourself.

Is Irina and castle Morne a ds3 reference

>It's not my fan fiction head canon!
Seethe forever, lorelet

Attached: 1648591461914m.jpg (688x1024, 93.83K)

in NG+ whenever there's a milly summon for a bossfight I dress like malenia and summon finlay and let milly have a wholesome family outing with her two mommies

Attached: 1648081172743.jpg (583x1167, 83.18K)

Morgott=Jackie Jr

Attached: This Golden Thing of Ours.png (836x940, 1006.43K)

>lore is trash and bare bones
>everyone has already figured everything out
>he hasn’t came out with shit
Shambles

leave the greater will to me

Attached: 21puH2mLxGL._AC_.jpg (259x166, 5.21K)

He literally just dropped a lore vid

>off-model trash

It's amazing how consistent he's been in taking content from Yea Forums since DaS1.

You can't plagarize something that is literally a collection of inferences based on connections in a story
You retards will see some thread about how maria is actually a vileblood, because the game directly supports this, and then bitch because vaati says the same thing.
It's the same reason fags hated Elden ring before it was even released. They can't stand something popular because they need to feel special

>tfw you see it
what the fuck was Miquella's endgame?

Attached: 1624555654759.png (1264x711, 1.59M)

>ERDTREE IS A PARASITE
>source?
>IT JUST IS OK????

what is the haligtree anyways?

>rykard
lol

The message Blaidd leaves:
>There's a traitor taken care of. Onwards to Nokron, then. Go on, I'll catch up.

What the fuck is he talking about? Is this a mistranslation of "There's a traitor to be taken care of", referring to...Seluvis?

low iq erdtree filled with miquella's blood
>Ranni's great rune is rennalas egg.
just read the great rune text pls

Blaidd didn't leave that message.

An Erdtree sapling Miquella watered with his own blood in an attempt to grow it into a new Erdtree.

solve this lorefags

Attached: giants divine towers.jpg (1600x900, 417.71K)

>literally feeding off of corpses
>pot people exist solely to deliver corpses to the roots of the tree
>radagon goes on a rape campaign across the country to kill more people
gee I wonder????

No user, you don't understand! There's a perfectly good explanation for all the emaciated corpses tangled in the roots and it's OH LOOK BEHIND YOU, IT'S A THREE-HEADED MONKEY.

His body was discarded in the egg as a corpse.
His spirit is the catalyst for the haligtree. Mohg is parading around a useless corpse.
He still lives within the tree

make me.

>eternal city niggers = people
they deserve another meteorite

is this the new thread

what am I supposed to see?

Godmask is the correct decision, if you disagree you're either a simp or an edgy r/atheism nihilist

>No user, you don't understand! There's a perfectly good explanation for all the emaciated corpses tangled in the roots and it's OH LOOK BEHIND YOU, IT'S A THREE-HEADED MONKEY.

Notable people got to be buried close to the roots because their souls could reincarnate faster, it was considered an honor.

Sword wrought from the remains of a god who should have lived a life eternal.

Thoughts on what the weapon portends are many and varied. Some consider it the mark of a great sin, or a sign of great devastation. Some think of it as the end of an age, while others; the beginning.

also
>two blades
Yeah it's literally marika/radagon

>Godmask is the correct decision, if you disagree you're either a simp or an edgy r/atheism nihilist

Will Marika's cheeks be available though? Probably not

>Yeah, just throw your best in a mass grave in the roots, it's an honor to serve as my tree's fertilizer
Great scam, ngl.

Your post made me realize how close Marika is to 'Murika.

The Elden Ring being shattered = immigrants being allowed in en masse

>actually supporting a retarded autist's "perfected" golden order

>grow strong enough to cure Malenia and shut out the influence of GW and Outer Gods upon the Lands Between
>chill out as the new god of the era only you're cool with just letting everyone have free will and do their own thing
>marry his sister

Unfortunately Mohg ruined everything

godwyn tumor? i think?

It's an honor to give me your money, so why not do it?

DISPELLING AND COMBATTING VAATIVIDYA AND HIS SHIT LORE VIDEO
>Vaati thinks the Erdtree is parasitic. Doesn't seem to care that other Outer Gods manipulate humanity through the stars and giving them a fate, singles in on the Greater Will and the Erdtree for imposing order on the Lands Between, and giving the world natural laws that are consistent
>Thinks Marika wanted Godwyn killed, DOESN'T EVEN MENTION Rogier's questline, Ranni saying I did it all, didn't mention the even harsher Japanese translation that implicates her involvement in the plot even more, doesn't talk about the her cursewheel of death and her own motivations because he'd rather plagiarize the Marika wanted Godwyn killed shit that was started here on Yea Forums
I just can't even muster up the mental energy to deal with a grifter that will make a 30 minute video on each topic on his lore video to grift and get more money.

makes no sense you retarded faggot

What is the deal with Godrick and the grafting? Is it some weird attempt at emulating Godfrey? And why does nobody else in the world do it? Malenia for example

Attached: 1529445503434.png (852x854, 1.14M)

Because I won't get to rise from the dead in my prime afterwards

>but parasite is correct in the sense that the Erdtree lives and grows because of how it "feeds" off of the world,
We don't know the mechanism of the Erdtree's growth, or if it's feeding off the lifeforce of the souls channeled through it. For example if it's feeding off the power of the Crucible in order to grow, it could be that this is a materially good thing for life in general as it allows for stability rather than chaotic, spontaneous mutation. The Omen are all manifesting growths and bone mutations that seem extremely detrimental to them, not to mention that with Godwyn tapped into the power of the Crucible through the Erdtree he's spreading and growing like a massive, literal cancer. If the Crucible's power was unchecked and allowed to flow through all life, the same thing may befall every living thing.

Additionally, we have to question the origins and existence of the Erdtree. Whereas we're told about the origins of the Elden Ring in relation to the Crucible and Elden Beast, nothing ever specifically talks about where the Erdtree came from.

>>literally feeding off of corpses
Pure headcanon.
>>pot people exist solely to deliver corpses to the roots of the tree
What is erdtree burial?
>>radagon goes on a rape campaign across the country to kill more people
Solar patriarch based.

Marika bonded with the Elden Ring before the Erdtree came around, so people were reincarnating through the Crucible just fine
The Erdtree was planted on top of the Crucible and took over the reincarnation cycle.
We still get omens and other throwbacks through Erdtree reincarnation, just like with the crucible.
So whats the Erdtree doing in all this then? Aside from being a fancy reincarnation add-on that's practically designed to be clogged when you try to flush Godwyn the Goldfish through it?

>which is explicitly stated to be a demigod born of 1 God
No it isn't. Malenia and Miquella automatically qualify as empyrean for being born of 1 god. It's not a prerequisite. This was settled weeks ago.

If Empyreans need to be born of a God, and Gods are needed to birth Empyreans, where did the first Empyrean come from?

>be marika
>steal rune of death
>shatter elden ring
>want the tarnished to fight for eternity
what's her endgame?

miquella's face

Disregard Empyreans
Support your fellow Tarnished

Attached: cxpaiufec5s81.png (640x606, 529.18K)

>excepting Rennala (who gets subbed in for her second bar)
Rykard and Radagon do the exact same thing, only Rykard subs in for the snake rather than the other way around.

Yeah you will, trust me. I'm a God.

I'm pissed about this Vaati guy because people hyped him up so much but he just went for surface level details.

Where are the 4 hour analysis autists?

>What is the deal with Godrick and the grafting? Is it some weird attempt at emulating Godfrey? And why does nobody else in the world do it? Malenia for example

He has low self-esteem after dressing as a woman and kneeling to Malenia for clemency. He does want to emulate Godfrey, but he doesn't realize Godfrey did it to WEAKEN himself.

> Malenia

There were no Tarnished available.

Goldmask isn't a tarnished, he's just a corpse

>Yeah you will, trust me. I'm a God.

If I see several family members come back at 100% first then maybe I'll do it.

All tarninshed were just corpses before grace sucked their dick again

Goldmask is a KEKOLD and an IDIOT. The Erdtree is a PARASITE that all the world fought against. You cannot deny the item description.

Just admit you were tricked into picking the bad ending and worshiping the parasite devouring humanity. All this cope is unseemly.

Attached: erdtreeisevil.png (684x718, 778.4K)

>Where are the 4 hour analysis autists?
He's going to grift and split them into little chunks.

>is one of the tarnished mentioned in the openings.
>he's not le tarnished
Cope. sheethe even

If I'm understanding correctly, he leaves that message if you don't kill Dariwill first. Dariwill needs to be dealt with for Blaidd to be put in the evergaol, so he's the traitor who's taken care of.

We don't know when the Erdtree came about. We also don't know if people reincarnated in previous ages, it could be they simply died in both body and soul.

Oh yeah good point about Malenia, I didn't consider a lack of access to Tarnished.

and then they looked like people again.
point out one active tarnished that looks like a corpse

Goldmask was a tarnished
Whatever's wearing his clothes in game is a corpse

The Erdtree gives life it's fullest brilliance. I will establish objective reality

>Just admit you were tricked into picking the bad ending

Ah yes, the alien tree parasite that made me immortal and gave me badass powers.

What can go wrong? In fact, I can generate my own runes for power now, so it's perfectly safe.

Attached: madara-uchiha.jpg (1267x720, 65.34K)

>You cannot deny the item description.
Nothing is said here besides "there were battles" which happens pretty much always
It's just that erdtreeCHADS kept winning

correct

Attached: 1632131687976.png (800x450, 164.69K)

Anyone else want to see the Badlands/Long March in a DLC?

But all that says is that the Erdtree was in opposition at it's inception.

>more cope
Sneed. Also Goldmask is an ascetic. You'd have to be retarded not to figure that out

>WARNING! WARNING! DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO VAATI! I AM POSTING ABOUT VAATI IN ALL CAPS TO TELL YOU TO IGNORE VAATI!
Take your own advice and just ignore the faggot it's not fucking hard.

Erdtree btfo the eternal cities, the giants, the beast niggers and the moon niggers.
Might is right

Goldmask just looks like a corpse because he spends all his time worshipping the erdtree instead of eating food

Grafting is something inherent to the Golden Lineage as offspring of Godfrey. There's no real explanation beyond it's just something they can do.

Just admit you were tricked into picking the bad ending
That's every chaostard and trannisimps
>The Erdtree is a PARASITE
Are you going to call fire a parasite for keeping you warm? Are you going to call death a parasite for making you part of nature and letting you get decomposed?

Goldmask Simps out in force today, seething some more about not even having an achievement for their 3rd rate ending.

>immortality is le bad because muh humanity
suck a dick ranni

He's a fundamentalist. It's more like Plato seeking to understand the good with buddhist-y overtones

>marry Ranni
>choose Goldmask ending
Now what?

Attached: 1647092561190.png (1632x1539, 461.58K)

Me.

If we don't battle the misinformation it will become the redditor consensus and that's cringe

I want to ignore that faggot but now all of his ideas and grifting fanfiction are going to contaminate the community. I checked the comments of his video and I saw hundreds of mouth-breathing retards that didn't even understand the plot of the game as they were playing it, so they're going to take what smooth-voiced, slow-talking youtube man is saying at face-value.

You fucked up and your wife hates you now.

>vaati is a retard who just steals his ideas from redditor waifufags to stay relevant without rocking the boat
thank you kind user for stating the obvious

Attached: 1647604721198.png (655x557, 226.52K)

>join Ranni in rebellion against the Two Fingers
>give the world over to the Two Fingers
ya done goofed

Attached: 1636183310221.jpg (2500x2298, 1.62M)

>my despicable consort. Thou hast sullied the name of Ranni the witch. I wi- OUGH! OOMF!*GLARGLARKGLARKGLARKGLARK*

>piss off everyone
there was another ending better suited to your desires

Attached: 1634674371991.png (1236x1394, 1.52M)

>should have lived a life eternal.
This hits hard man.

Attached: 1649378330004.png (851x615, 773.77K)

all that item's saying is that the Erdtree is for winners and the other gods are for losers, nothing wrong with that.

>Read the text
>Great Rune of unborn demigods.
Perfects those who have been born anew.
Children born anew by Rennala are all frail and short-lived.
Imperfect beings, each and all

They are imperfect copies of ranni

Who gives a shit what Reddit believes?
>his ideas
He got his ideas from 'the community' in the first fucking place, retards are gonna be retards, who the fuck cares? You obsessing over him is just giving him more attention not less, suck a fucking lemon and move on with your life.

What should be the next Yea Forumsaati theory we spam on here and get into his next video?

How about Gloam Eyed Queen = Melina?

The elden lord doesn't win in this ending though, you're as cucked as everybody else

I'm thinking I like the Malenia lost to Radahn theory

we all suffer as one

Attached: 1645027003571.jpg (750x858, 493.52K)

>Ranni becomes an instrument of the GW after all by being the consort of the elden lord
>can't do anything about it because the Goldmask rune makes demigods not be able to act against the GW
Mindbreak ending

Attached: 1635682036209.jpg (1800x2781, 270.67K)

>battle the misinformation
This isn't Twitter you fucking nigger

Everything was against it, its only supporters were the golden order that it bribed with its blessings and parasitic reincarnation. The "Age of Plenty" ended right as the Erdtree lost its need to empower its followers.

Omen and misbegotten are more powerful than the tree-born emasculated humans. Morgott defended Leyndell against all the gods, the misbegotten slaughtered their armed and armored masters at Castle Morne. Crucible Knights are the most powerful knights you encounter.

The Erdtree makes the Golden Order suppress any born influenced by the crucible since their souls are powerful enough to threaten it.