Did she beat the game?

Did she beat the game?

Attached: 1632015715832.webm (854x480, 2.59M)

How does she not have a bf?

>beats it with a dance mat without summoning

I kneel

Attached: 1649028026546.png (847x491, 708.4K)

>bleed weapon
no skipping 40% of the bosses health does not count as beating it

>RoB weapon art spam
No. He didn't.

>rob
what do you think, retard

You are her new BF

I found her recently on Twitch, what a wild ride that was watching it live

That's pretty cool honestly

>RoB
no

I want to put a soccer team worth of babies into her womb.

I'm sure her inbox is literally full because she's a breathing female, she probably just doesn't want one.

Meanwhile I still have no clue how to dodge the phase 2 multi-phantom attack. This attack is way more bullshit than the waterfowl dance

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

>not using a proper XBOX controller
definitely not

>RoB
>first weapon art does 5000+ damage with 0 danger, at least 1/4 of boss hp gone
Yeah sure ;)

isn't she a lesbian?

How'd she deal with the waterfowl

If you have a strong enough shield you can block those hits. She doesn't heal from the phantom attacks.

You literally just dodge left and right are you serious?

you didn't beat the game unless you use the sega dreamcast fishing controller

>How does she not have a bf?
Have you seen the current state of men? Most are either just balding, skinnyfat, neurotic and onions-addled, if you're lucky. If not, they're all that combined.

women say that to get guys off their back

what in the absolute fuck. post her dodging waterfowl, i wanna see how she did it.

lemme guess. STRfags who abused the broken status breaking jump attacks. yeah bro, you guys are soooooooooo good!!!!

Yeah and then the ones out of the camera's FOV come in again from the sides and buttfuck me

I can't really fit a shield into my buidl though. That's good info though, I didn't realize the phantoms didn't heal

Don't ever reply to me again, axe woundy.

She probably does, and her bf was smart enough to tell her not to mention him. Simps will lose interest and not donate if a girl is taken, this is twitch thot 101.

who do I have to kill to be that ddr pad

Attached: 39Wc8zUN00.webm (1280x718, 2.67M)

Should i start dressing up as a slut?

Yeah they come at the same cadence as the others? Just keep going backwards and rolling

maybe she does but she keeps him out of her stream life. many girl streamers do it because their incel orbiters throw tantrums if they find out the girls are attached to someone "other than them".

that aside, I think Lua is a carpet muncher

Unless you're a brain in jar playing with a brain-computer interface, you didn't actually beat the game.

For waterfall all you need to do is sprint away from her and then turn around and roll toward her before the 3rd part.
Of course she's spamming RoB and bleed proc staggers her out of waterfowl, so you can probably just spam that enough and then not even have to worry about it at all.

Doesn't work against Transbians, though, they will bludgeon her with their dilators if she says she's not interested.

like i said. STRfags used a just as broken build and can't accept it. powerstancing or colossal swords are just as broken as RoB. The only diff is is that STR gameplay is mindnumbingly boring.

On one hand it's a rob spam. On the other hand, if I was doing this on dance pad I'd also pick something equally mindless.

If you played while have a corporeal form you didn't beat the game.

lesbians aren't real, user, they just are lesbians until they find a rich guy

Probably autism

>heterosexuality isn't real until I find someone who will pay me 50 grand to fuck my hole
to a dignityless ameritoid, yeah maybe.

Don't compare a sexual fetish with heterosexuality.

heterosexuality is a fetish

Who do you think is actually playing while she farts around on the ddr pad in front of the camera?

she has an army of simps, that's much more useful

I wish I had that webm that showed the lesbian section of bumble (I think?) and it was all mentally ill tranny freaks kek

>rob
>took damage
xe didn't beat le game

my buddy just beat malenia in his very first try, just use mimic and spam corpse piler
what a joke

your buddy is a faggot

>RoB
No

I beat the game, chud

She is literally playing on a fucking dance dance revolution pad

She is also literally playing a fucking bleed weapon

STR is the only hard build in this game.
Go ahead, name a harder one.

No, thats Malenia.

fists

Two handing this with no bleed no cold no ashes no spirits no summons is the only Yea Forums approved way to beat the game.

Attached: claymore.jpg (812x745, 91.37K)

Technically correct, but what about harder and still viable builds?
One-handed + shield probably since bosses have bloated HP.

Attached: 1487804553048.jpg (300x300, 15.21K)

>Bleed
>Frost
>Rot
>Weapon Arts that do a lot of damage
>Spells
>Miracles
>2 handed leap attacks
>dual wield leap attacks

All of those do a lot of damage. Complaining about doing a lot of damage in a game where you can do a lot of damage is like complaining people use Spells in Final Fantasy instead of spamming Attack with all characters.

>Rivers of blood
She didn't beat the game, no.
>words words words
You didn't beat the game.

he's behind the camera actually playing the game and living the comfy life while his gf cashes in donations from lonely Yea Forumsirgins

Nigger did you even try it? STR was easier for me than sorcery focused. It only got easier after I switched to STR+ARC and omenkiller cleavers. Are you by chance one of people who think meme greatsword is the only STR weapon in the game? Greataxes is where the shit at.

>melania swing took 1/10th of her hp
>bloom damage did even less
am i doing something wrong? i got armor, vig and no soreseals on. i don't tank anything like this

Attached: hmm.jpg (648x526, 42.88K)

>ddr pad with TWO BARS
Not only did she cheat the game, she cheated herself
Filthy fucking casual whore

Attached: 1579821862754.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Two handing is so bad in ER it literally results in net DPS and stamina efficiency loss unless you have weapon with STR scaling and your STR is far below cap. Two handing would have been extremely bad even if powerstancing didn't exist, but it does.

yourself

>RoB
>not a Ring-con controller
Nope.

she danced to the beat to beat the game

No you didn't

Her vagina is a bleed weapon

>Nigger did you even try it?
Yeah, currently 40 hours in. I'm playing blind though and not following some min/maxed guide.

Caestus only no bleed run dickhead
go on
do it

Yes I did, have sex chud

>RoB
>weapon art spam
>women
>non standard controller
DIDN'T BEAT THE GAME
DIDN'T BEAT THE GAME
DIDN'T BEAT THE GAME

Attached: 1641825556650s.jpg (212x216, 3.96K)

You didn't beat the game and you didn't beat virginity

>Pick up two same weapons
>Hit enemies with them
>He needs a guide for that part
I'm sorry. Even then, your experience with smaller weapon that does not cause status would be MUCH worse once you hit damage sponge parts.

Pretty cool but also unfortunate that this is the type of shit one has to do to actually gain a following as a streamer in current year.

You can't beat virginity you can only lose it. He's not a loser unlike you

You didn't beat the game.

she clearly didn't dumbass that's an optional boss

the final boss is the elden beast, you beat the game after you beat it