Genshin Impact

Why is this game still so relevant 2 years after his release?
Is it only the characters design carrying it?

Attached: ttpbkci226s81.jpg (850x1282, 119.35K)

Coomers and gambling addicts. That's it.

Why do geo girls like to wear pantyhose?

>characters design carrying it
Yes and how popular it is on Twitter.

fpbp

pantyhose is my weakness

Attached: dsplikespantyhose.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

>2 years
At least make your thinly veiled coom threads without getting the facts wrong dumbo

"le open world meme" is not a meme at all, sadly

>looks nice
>plays nice
>is fun
>lots of content
>casual
>options for autism
>very cute girls
>some cute boys
>passable story
What more could you want?

Attached: 1618119483025.jpg (1956x1109, 247.28K)

the one second panel before getting blacked again

Why is this young girl exposing herself to me?

>What more could you want?
I want to play whoever I want, not pulling and hoping to have my character.

Ugh... I will never be a woman...

I've been running around The Chasm with clam set Qiqi and she's been destroying everything in her path with ease. She's better than some of my other dedicated DPS characters now.
What a beast.

It's good and fun

Attached: 1646645218047.jpg (693x517, 52.22K)

We just need a tailored weapon for her now

Attached: 1619752462163.jpg (1056x1516, 1.51M)

If the game didn't use the gacha model it wouldn't have anywhere near the content and update cycle that it currently enjoys. The amount of content you get for free in this game is frankly absurd, and funded by turbowhales.

What would that even be like?

Attached: 205ee686d3be4563dbf9aace446416c9.jpg (1549x1991, 463.41K)

>looks nice
Fair
>plays nice
More or less, but only if you have so many characters you can cycle your team a lot and it's still just ok
>lots of content
Lot of cool but fundamentally useless map,with some Dora the explorer tier puzzles
>casual
>options for autism
>very cute girls
>some cute boys
>passable story
All true, honestly

It's basically your typical gacha, but work for females too and have a cool 3d map/characters to look at while playing

The game being a gacha ruin it to the point it would be better for it to be pricey, like with a subscription

>It's basically your typical gacha
Genshin got popular precisely because it was the opposite of your typical gacha.

What examples do we have of subscription based games?
Final Fantasy XIV? 5 month patch cycle.
World of Warcraft? 9-14 month patch cycle.

Genshin has a 6 week patch cycle.
That's what you get for putting up with the gacha.

>but work for females too and have a cool 3d map/characters to look at while playing
Read the whole shit user
>b-but muh 3d action gameplay
At this point many gacha have that, some even earlier then GI itself

It's just a gacha hidden just enough to be popular to people that consider gacha bad

It's good and keeps getting updates. Its like if BOTW got a big DLC every month.

Attached: 20220408095819.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

I just wish there was actual endgame content. Abyss is a chore at this point

I enjoyed the Rift more than Elden Ring. It's a fun game and it has a lot of content

I can't wait for another "that minigame recycled n3342" patch and " some cool area with fundamentally nothing worth doing in it" patch
and no, getting chest with a few primo in it is not "content"

Just wait until dendro then

when does the paywall eventually hit? started playing it again a few weeks ago (currently level 27)

>Is it only the characters design carrying it?
Pretty much but the game is no longer as relevant as it once was and it will become even less relevant once the whole bunch of clones start coming out with better roll rates and less censoring.

I dropped it around 2.2 because I realized this truth and also realized the story fucking sucks.
I'll just keep following the hentai artists since the girls in this game are delicious.

As soon as you start wanting certain characters and your rolls are so shit you end up mad about it and abandoning the game.

There's no paywall, there's only the realization that you will miss half of all the new characters as a F2P no matter how hard you grind

Yeah...5 months from last true region indeed
See? ;)
I dropped it the moment I accepted the only combat gameplay was "spam the skills and burst of your character in a circle and look at the damage happen" and that no new cool map would have given me the joy of some hidden weapon/equip/character/etc... hidden in it but...just more primo and more mediocre stories

This Also eventually you will get bored on spamming the same shit with your character and will grow bored but with no more character to actually play because you need to farm a ton to make em as good as your main team

>Read the whole shit user
I did.

What's the Rift?

>Dropped it on the update that gave us Kino Island
Somehow, I don't believe you.

>gacha this
>gacha that
Am I the only one that plays this game for the exploration, seiyuus and lore?
The chasm took the game another (another) step forward (again) again. It's like every update this game dances on my expectations and delivers something even better. If you're still sleeping on this cuz muh gacha. You. are. missing out on the best of what the open-world genre has to offer.

Attached: 20220401164104.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

I haven't hit it and I'm a day 1 player.

Good question.

Attached: 1648751587240m.jpg (1024x721, 99.81K)

Give it to me straight, what characters does the game hand you to work with if you're ftp and what are they good for?

Completely agree with your post, couldn't have put in better myself, nothing more needs to be said.
Try to ignore all the vocal idiots user, there are lots of others like you.

Just try the game it's free.

It's irrelevant because there's no mini-game where Raiden steps on me with her cute tabi socks.

AMber kaeya Lisa and MC

Trash Lighter
Water walker decent
Mediocre booba
Okay

All are good enough to beat the game with little trouble. Battle maid healer is basically free to get and shes decent.

I couldn't but laugh at this. You made me smile. Thank you, user.

The game hands you Kaeya, Lisa, and Amber early in through the main quest. Xiangling who is one of the best units in the game, Noelle who is a decent geo girl and has the added benefit of being fun to play, and Barbara who's is a filthy slut can be acquired early on via side content for free.
Some events give away other units but those are maybe once every other patch (once every 3 months).

Raiden doesnt wear pantyhose, let alone white.

I stoped playing when I missed the fischl time limited story event, have they permanently added the events in yet?

You get tons of free rolls for playing so eventually you get every 5 star and dozens of 5 stars.

Its really not. Not anymore that is. Shill threads have been dying and hitting page 10 on Yea Forums.

Believe whatever you want. I got tired of it.
Missing an event because of work and life stuff also killed my motivation even though I dropped money on this.

Permanent Banner sucks. All it ever gives me are copies of Keqing.

Kaeya is good enough, but Lisa and Amber are just meh
Xiang is indeed broken
Noelle is...not really good.
You need a second copy to be a sub optimal healer and 6 to be a sub optimal dps

>wishing on permanent banner

Attached: 1485586728191.jpg (500x352, 48.3K)

What else am I gonna do with blue fates?

>Complaining about literal free stuff

Attached: 1524836472245.jpg (1024x692, 192.86K)

Lumine (Anemo) - Her bread and butter is swirling. Apply an element (like a flaming arrow) they spread that shit with your tornado hands. Damage does not care what your atk power or your crit stats are. Only level, the EM stat, and the skill level matter.
Lumine (Geo) - Her big thing is the geo finisher at the end of her basic attack combo, ensuring you're ALWAYS generating a shield to make yourself untouchable when fighting elemental enemies. Newbies constantly whine about how to fight the oceanid. Just bring her and attack attack attack.
Amber (Pyro) - Your first ally and the absolute worst, even if she's the designated wife. Everything about her is terrible, I'm sorry. She stays in your party because the first two regions have a billion torch puzzles that you need her for.
Kaeya (Cryo) - Underrated as fuck. Actually level and equip him and you'll find he's pretty damn good. Also stays in your party because tall people run faster and he specifically reduces stamina depletion, your worst enemy in the game.
Lisa (Electro) - So situational, it hurts. Becomes godly if you ever get her to C6, which will never happen.
Noelle (Geo) - Fills your basic claymore needs. Not that great, but then suddenly becomes incredible at c6. Unlike Lisa, this is actually doable. Pure unga bunga.
Xiangling (Pyro) - Actually really fucking good combatant.
I won't list characters that were given away for free during events, since they're gone when they end.

Attached: AmberFuckingDied.png (427x675, 127.47K)

Nigger

Barbara is also permanently free

Needs more futa

My Lisa's at C3.
Someday, bros...

Oh, and Barbara (Hydro) - The healer. That's her thing. Equip her with a book that boosts the atk power of people you switch to. That's her build. Heal, and switch-buff.

>Lumine
Gonna stop you there tranny

Attached: 1640634799691.png (541x426, 369.56K)

>say the tranny character

Nobody cares.

Attached: LumineApple.png (1477x2500, 3.62M)

Post your Standards' constellations:
>Amber: C3
>Kaeya: C3
>Lisa: C3

this bitch's voice always turn me on
her first asmr vid always makes me cum lots

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA