Kirbybros we can't stop winning

Kirbybros we can't stop winning...

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-073302_Chrome.jpg (706x530, 197.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxluGtGu08A
youtube.com/watch?v=oRJE2SSldXY
youtube.com/watch?v=3gX4MWfP4Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=hQLISDNJ5nA
youtube.com/watch?v=67MPxnPHBNk
youtube.com/watch?v=nWksGQfeQrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yawn, wake me when someone makes a good dark matter

I wonder if kirby rep in smash will change after forgotten land was one of the highest rated/highest selling kirby games ever

Feels good to be on the winning side

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 00-02-21 Kirby has won a Grammy Award.png (732x909, 255.28K)

Highly unlikely if Sakurai is at the helm, there's some kind of grudge going on with the Kirby content in Smash and in general references to Kirby games he didn't make

GOAT Fan-Favorite Kirby Games made by Sakurai
>Super Star*

GOAT Fan-Favorite Kirby Games not made by Sakurai
>Dreamland 2
>Dreamland 3
>Crystal Shards
>Planet Robobot
>Forgotten Land

* - Most definitive version of this game, Super Star Ultra, not made by Sakurai.

Makes you think, don't it?

Attached: sakurai hands.jpg (361x262, 17.35K)

>its literally real

What's with smash fans and wanting shitty, uninteresting characters in smash?

because they can relate to them

This is why I'm not concerned if someone else takes over Smash. Kirby has been great since he left. He makes his game a certain way, but he's not this end all be all like some people want to make him out like.

You're talking about Sora?

WADDLE DEE

Attached: 945F2721-CA0C-4FFF-AD07-6ACCA4A2ACF6.jpg (850x828, 273.66K)

hey buddy i quickly write this post to let you know that jun ishikawa is maybe the one who made the most experimental tracks in the whole kirby franchise but you can be sure that he delivers and he is the real OG
yes ando and ikegami are excellent composers, but not in the same way that i love
sakai worked on too few titles, he doesn't count and everyone knows that he is in a complete another league

>Heart of Nova
youtube.com/watch?v=uxluGtGu08A
>Miracle Matter
youtube.com/watch?v=oRJE2SSldXY Mountains in an Angry Sky
youtube.com/watch?v=3gX4MWfP4Ag
>Machine Passage
youtube.com/watch?v=hQLISDNJ5nA
>Sand Canyon 1
youtube.com/watch?v=67MPxnPHBNk

Attached: 1471775871222.png (571x1000, 166.38K)

If bandana dee were to get into smash, I think it’d be nice if elfilin was also in as an echo since elfilin merged with the remnants of the final boss, elfilis, and presumably gained its power which include being a spear wielder and other stuff. Hell, maybe even dee could be his echo or semiclone

>Banjo
YESSSSSSSSSS! Thanks for the shitty uninteresting character Sakurai! I'll make sure to delude myself into thinking he's good!
>Sora
YESSSSSSSSSS! Thanks for the shitty uninteresting character Sakurai! I'll make sure to delude myself into thinking he's good!
>Bandana Dee
NOOOOOOOOOO! Hat Goomba bad because... le bad! What's that about Piranha Plant? NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY MADE UP BOOGEYMAN!

Honestly, a lot of people wanted Banjo, and the most people in the SSB4 poll wanted Sora. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the biggest reason why Bandana Dee wasn't added was because Sakurai didn't want to add him. I am saying this as a person who literally only learned about Banjo Kazooie pretty much after learning people wanting him in Smash.

Piranha Plant hails from the biggest videogame franchise under Nintendo's belt.

Bandana Dee hails from a much smaller franchise in comparison.

I wouldn't mind it, Waddle Dees are based, though if it were me, I'd just call him "Waddle Dee" and then give him various hats for alts.

>No hat, regular Dee
>Bandanna
>Sailor
>The Royal Guard Dee from Battle Royale
>Kirby Cafe Waddle Dee
>Weapon Shop Waddle Dee or the Steampunk Goggle Waddle Dee from the one official figure set
>Announcer Waddle Dee from Forgotten Land
>Waddle Doo

Attached: 1450314398900.jpg (636x425, 101.68K)

Probably not.

Though a Forgotten Land stage based on Natural Plains is a given.

nice bait post i guess but a literal side character made up for multiplayer isnt on the same level as main characters of entire series of games that are loved by millions. you not liking them doesnt make them less significant.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWksGQfeQrI
>120 characters
jesus the brawl modding community is something else

OP here,I don't even care about Smash just thought it was funny how a trailer for a mod made it to my news feed

>GoTY candidate
>blockbuster success
>grammy winning
>In smash bros
>still undefeated in Death Battle
KirbyGODS... I kneel...

I understand how Bandana Dee became a Smashfag meme. Back then everyone thought the more standard and safe a character was the more likely they were, we thought villains were out of the question, and we thought all of the good old Kirby characters besides the main three were considered buried, so Bandana Dee was the only option that made sense at the time.
I just don't understand why he's still a Smashfag meme after Star Allies and Smash Ultimate. Hal showed their willing to bring back the fan favorite characters and they've stated a few times that they listen to fan demand. Smash Ultimate did the same thing, bringing back in some long requested "never ever" characters like Ridley, K. Rool, Banjo, etc.
So why cling onto the boring, tired Bandana Dee meme? Why the cult following for him on >twitter?

Attached: 1612318628679.jpg (1280x720, 204.29K)

not reading all that but he was a meme before Smash community prominence

Banjo and Sora are unique protagonists that represent the entire worlds of their games, Bandana Dee is a derivative offshoot of an already derivative design and he's used as a basic space occupier. He's the Toadette of Kirby.

agreed, I rather have him represent all Dee's as a whole

tdr; bandana dee was chosen by fans for being basic and vanilla and being the only real option but now you don't need a character to be basic and vanilla and there are far better options
>he was a meme before Smash community prominence
If you mean "the hardest boss fight ever" meme, that one was actually funny.

he's a boy dude

yeah that one, I know Bandeefags tend to exaggerate his importance but he is unironically treated like Luigi, like I don't mean that he is like super important but like Luigi before Luigi's Mansion where he is treated as a go to player 2, since he is similar to Kirby without being a rival and without the logistical issues of Gooey so it seems like a no brainer to have him as player 2(I can elaborate further but I hope you understand what I mean)

on a side note, I think his timeline is really cool having legit character development

>Super Star Ultra(untrained but a very strong waddle dee)>Kirby 64(where he started his friendship with Kirby)>Kirby RTDL(where he became strong enough to be a sidekick to Kirby)

you retards never learn.

Even so.

>Gooey/Dark Matter? No
>Marx? No
>Adeleine? No
>Magolor? No
>Waddle Dee with a spear? YAAAAAAAAAS
Why the fuck do Kirby fans always want the most boring option?

desu nu-hal us to blame here. They are pretty much brainwashed at this point, is a cult.

>the logistical issues of Gooey
There are no logistical issues, it would only take a little work.\
Forgotten Land's co-op is pretty bad, that suggests to me that Bandana Dee can't be a satisfactory Luigi, the same way Luigi can. The only real option is Gooey.

Attached: Kirby n Gooey.jpg (461x256, 65.85K)

Bro Banjo-Kazooie are the only good dlc characters.

Didn't Star Allies confirm that Waddle See in 64 wasn't Bandana Dee?

Marx is the most boring Kirby character lore wise, his role could've taken by anyone, like who the hell is this armless jackass and why should I care? so forgetable

It's not really character development, more like character alternation. In SSU he was defined by his loyalty to Dedede and his courage to stand and fight even if he was limited by being a normal Waddle Dee. In subsequent games he was just made stronger and turned into Kirby's friend because it's easy to use him as a generic and easy space filler that way.

atleast he's not a shitty reskin of a generic character

>armless
Have you even played the game?
He's so great even FL still has a boss recycling his moves

No, lore wise it's still Bandana Dee, at least Marx has a bit of mystery in how he knew Magolor already.
Marx also has the benefit of an awesome boss fight, theme music, a creative character design, and a personality.

I'm not talking about Satisfaction just saying that he is as easy to have as player 2 as simply coloring player 1 as green, this is common trope in vidya btw not just Luigi, such as Contra with "Red Pants", my mistake for using Luigi's name I guess but anyways as for Gooey, it becomes a "is this worth it?" conversation whether to use him or simply use colored kirbys as seen in Amazing Mirror, they can also use abilities like Kirby but without the need to rethink how they work to better suit Gooey

It would happen if Gooey is as popular as Adeleine but he's not unfortunately, hate to sound like an Armchair Dev but I can kinda understand why he hasn't been used the way he was since DL3, he now has a set moveset for a reason rather than being able to copy like Kirby

He's a Bronto Burt with no wings

Zan Partizanne would be fun as fuck too if Star Allies is any indicator, she is a beast in that game.

Attached: 96773903_p18.png (1900x1700, 732.52K)

lol

You didn't beat up the Awoofies who never attack you, right?

Attached: donut.png (700x428, 149.81K)

>anyways as for Gooey, it becomes a "is this worth it?
Worth what, the development time? Yeah, obviously, nobody wants their co-op to be bad forever, and he's a very popular character already. Add copy ability hats and his popularity skyrockets, his plush sales would make up for dev costs 100x over and we'd be getting the ideal Kirby player two experience. Using Gooey is a win from every angle.

Attached: gooey vs bwd.jpg (1153x601, 79.53K)

yes, thats exactly how replacable he is

nah, Gooey with hats seems off, you lost me there, he's great as a simple meatwad type blob that shape shifts

Gooey and Adeleine seem to be at pretty similar levels of popularity, and Gooey is definitely the most beloved singular P2 character the series has ever had. Followed by Prince Fluff, then Bandana Waddle Dee.

Nope, Gooey with hats is adorable.

Attached: Doctor Gooey.png (1000x786, 66.37K)

>In subsequent games he was just made stronger and turned into Kirby's friend
yes over time,(befriending Kirby in 64 and growing stronger over time) ie development

I used to think it came out of nowhere myself but the 64 connection made it fit like a glove even if it seems like an asspull

Gooey is cool but don't lie now

Shapeshifting blobs can wear hats too.

Attached: Der_Inflatable_Fuhrer.png (640x360, 326.66K)

...what if Gooey's hats were slightly different from Kirby's?

>yes over time,
No, it was all at once in his very next appearance after Super Star Ultra.

kek god I miss AQTH and yeah if he can sprout a Parasol he can sprout a hat

Seriously how do you beat Kirby?
Superman?

That would be cool for some of them, like the Fire hat having blue flames, or the Hammer headband having a pink rope tied to the white one. For others like Bomb or Sword it could stay the same.

like a said depends on how you set the timeline when you put 64(I do since is technically SS still being a remake) second it makes it makes sense

>like a said depends on how you set the timeline
I'm not factoring in headcanon at all. So his appearance goes SSU -> RtDL

bribe him with cakes

Attached: 1644118338316m.jpg (638x1024, 76.62K)

>Yea Forums would rather have deviantart rejects like Sora than a Kirby-series mainstay like him
Nu-Yea Forums is a cancer.

well would SSU come after 64 when is a remake of SS which came before 64?