Honest answers only

Is this game worth my time and effort?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 321.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7zAojdZy4lw
youtu.be/XjMHsFR8y2k
youtube.com/watch?v=lNlkRTdMtX8
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/670
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes.

Yes

Attached: Dragon's Dogma Deliverance.gif (512x342, 66.67K)

No it's not. A mediocre game that Yea Forums shills all the time
If you have nothing else to do then yea go ahead

Who the fuck knows that's worth your time dumbass?! You decide if something is or not! Find out for yourself! We're not car salesmen!

This. Play gow or horizon instead. Those are true video kino.

those are shit too, but yea dragons dogma is as good as them

It's pretty much been completely obsoleted by Elden Ring but it's still pretty good

The game is flawed but so fun. If you can look past the minor annoyances one of the best 7/10 I’ve ever played. Will definitely give it another playthrough in the future

Like you have anything better to do.

No they are better. True vbros play kino only.

Yes

Yes

Attached: 1635580289051.gif (500x500, 104.35K)

>griffon quest had a cool scenario
>completely ruined for me
I wish I had just killed the thing when I initially fought it.

yeah but youll probably hate it the first time you try it

>minor annoyances
you didn't play the game...

It doesn't let me fuck my pawn, 0/10

The comparison with ER is retarded
DD is a completely different game
youtu.be/7zAojdZy4lw

>one of the best 7/10 I’ve ever played
What a lack of personal criteria

Masterworks

You're probably worth shit if you're here asking for what to play, so yeah.
This game is good though.

It really depends on what you want, I tried the game and did not like it at all cause it doesn't fit my tastes. I recommend you look at gameplay instead of asking "is it good" to random people you know nothing about.

Their kind hates ice and fire both

Niggers?

Yes, the fantasy niggers

No, those hate water but love fire and setting shops on them.

youtu.be/XjMHsFR8y2k
Claim your waifu, Yea Forums

Attached: Quina art.jpg (663x797, 88.66K)

Attached: 0cd9c8eb6e4ff61eff986c8b4e280d53.jpg (839x1098, 157.46K)

Yes.
Grigori claws typed these comments.

Is Aelinore the most unpopular main girl ever?
I have literally never heard of anybody choosing her despite being clearly the main girl

Attached: 6eb09b67a96ec7eb5636e96ed920060c.jpg (500x734, 52.29K)

>>griffon quest had a cool scenario
>>completely ruined for me
How?

Reminder that you didn't beat the game if you didn't kill the Griffin attacking the cart at the doors of Grand Soren

Having her be very difficult to get just adds to the desire

Shes not. The blonde merchant chick is the main girl. You hardly see the princess and the game, strangely, forces you into some sort of weird relationship with the princess regardless of the sex of your character.

>already visited it before so it wasn't a new discovery for me like I imagine it was for most players
>skeletons are non-entities for me at this point
>during the gate thing I ran ahead but then had to run back but then run ahead again
>and while I was running around the guys broke through the door without me, so when the griffon swopped down I wasn't even there
>2 of my pawns died along the way and I don't even know how, only the mage I hired stayed alive
>she didn't even show up for the final fight on the roof because her pathfinding fucked up
>griffin died in like 2 hits of arc of deliverance
>mage showing up was cool but he didn't get to do anything
At least I got some armor out of it.

>Shes not. The blonde merchant chick is the main girl. You hardly see the princess and the game
>Every single Character Arc Quest has all cutscenes
>Arisen and Duchess fall in love right away like the cheesiest stupidiest fucking love story

youtube.com/watch?v=lNlkRTdMtX8

This fucking quest lmao
I remember missing with the duchess and throwing her on the water

If you've never played it from beginning to end the answer is yes. If you did that but didn't play bitterblack isle the answer is still yes. If you did both, sampled all the vocations, etc. the answer might be no. I still play it for time to time, but I only do it with mods.

mods i like
>Bitterblack Isle Randomizer
>nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/670

>dinput8 Cheat Menu
>nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96

>x12 slower xp x6 slower vocation leveling
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/139

There's a custom mod manager and some other QoL mods too but I didn't want to spam so many links. Make a loli friend or don't, it's a good time.

Is BBI really that good? I haven't played it yet but I assumed it was just some dungeons with a boss at the end.

>>griffin died in like 2 hits of arc of deliverance
>>Not one Act of Deliverance
You didn't beat the game

It's an "endless" random dungeon with random diablo-esque loot. Good fun if your character is strong enough. You can technically cheese everything there as a mage from the beginning of the game but it's kind of a slog if you're not familiar with the game systems.

>You can technically cheese everything there as a mage from the beginning of the game
How the fuck?

>It's an "endless" random dungeon with random diablo-esque loot.
Not only does it end, there is no diablo-esque anything. Wtf are you even talking about? Everything in the world respawns in chests and they are often random.

The whole time playing Elden Ring or anything really I’m just really thinking to myself: Dragon’s Dogma did everything better. It has the perfect design. The problem is it’s basically a prototype.

If you like older rpgs that we are unlikely to get many more of, then yes, and you can ass fuck a fat old man so overall great game.

Yes

Attached: 1595103033726.jpg (1250x4999, 1.59M)

ring of grand ingle > holy boon > focus bolt

>endgame armors require a grind and have bonus enhancements
>you can run post daimon dungeon over and over and over and over again
user, what even is the problem

>you can
You WILL

I need to make a loli pawn

Useless She-goat!

It is old boomer Shillden Ring basically but made with SOVL

Next month, Dragon's Dogma 2 announcement

You can make a shota pawn for the same effect too

No

nope. boring ass slog of a game with decent combat engine underneath. basically, wasted opportunity because it was made for consoles.

>wasted opportunity because it was made for consoles
Wasted opportunity because it was made by the japanese

>obsoleted

Attached: 1509496092207.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Only flaw is that it's too short.
Well, lack of proper multiplayer as well, my sister was dying to play as my mandatory loli pawn

I have bought this game three times; PS3, PS4, and PC. It is fun to play, but once you beat the game you also notice many glaring flaws/things that could have been done to make it better.

It is worth the time if you want to experience a unique early-10s RPG with a good character creation.

How many babies have you had together since then?

5 in the Sims 3

It's fun. Worth the price if you nab it on sale. I'm being hopeful for the sequel, if it still exists.

If only you didn't have to mindlessly repeat these actions dozens of times to get your pawn to "learn" them.
Or forcefully run into them and hit them out of doing shit like searching random piles of rubble for garbage because they saw you picking through a particular pile that had good items in it.
There are just as many, if not more problems with pawn learning than there are cool effects to it.
And that's literally the height of the game anyway, the actual game part is trash, static enemy placement, shitty quests that just take you through the largely barren world unless you're traveling on a main road and come across these static placements, and more.
It's a solid 6/10 game but that's it.

better than turd in the wild and reddit ring

Most quest are set in specific dungeons clesrly designed around it
Stop bullshitting, retard, you didn't reach Grand Soren

that radioactive gook midget made Devil Must Crap 5 instead of glorious DD2.
fucking hell.