So why wasn't this consider "woke" and "troon propaganda" back then?

So why wasn't this consider "woke" and "troon propaganda" back then?

Attached: file.png (791x375, 236.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGO0ohSLpmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because... because it's just different ok??

Because it was meant to be funny

Because it was a joke

Back then people realized trannies are just a joke so it was ok

Because it was okay

>Because *mental gymnastics*

why are the left so retarded?

Meds.

>fighting game
>where you can beat up a troon

Attached: 1623606117753.jpg (247x204, 7.35K)

I remember when THPS1 came out back in the day I had some skate rat music friends and some gamer nerd friends, and we both kinda came together to play that game.
and we were like hey is this Elissa Steamer any good? and they were like NAH ELISSA STEAMER SUCKS FUCKIN DICK.

What's the game?

because deez

Stop saying "troon"

kek
sounds like a good time

kill yourself zoomie

>Voices, clothes/makeup, walking cycle animations aren't tied to genders,

>the games also allow you to change gender at any point with some missions even acknowledging it,

>you can have sex with anyone of any gender in the fourth game as well,

>the boss pronouns are officially they/them, despite what gender you made them

>IT'S JUST A JOKE BRO!!1

>I remember when THPS1
This is Saint Row

Because troons were rightfully considered mentally ill and nobody "supported" them for good boy internet points.
And women who look like men have been around since forever.

why do you retards post about queers and minorities all day

Attached: 1635158278297.jpg (717x440, 24.12K)

I honestly don't even know what game it is so I don't really care

Reminder, gender and gender roles are sexist and only exist because of CIS white patriarchal religious indoctrination and western colonialism, but if you don't call me a girl and let me use the little girls room I will use the ACLU to sue you into bankruptcy.

Attached: 1641418708395.png (2000x2460, 3.06M)

It's redundant.
>can play as female

We're just trying to protect cute trap bois from being associated with delusional uggos who think they pass.

who are you quoting schizo

because it wasn't shoved in your face. if you can't tell the difference then you're the sorriest form of retard

Because it was done satirical and made fun of them

obsessed + you will never be attractive

>Because it was done satirical and made fun of them
>make them still the hero at the end of day

>because it wasn't shoved in your face
Have you ever played the game?

(You)

This is Saint's Row 1? I never played it since GTA clones were so fucking rampant back then.

Yea Forumstrannies think Bugs was a troon

Attached: images (12).jpg (640x480, 46.99K)

no they werent

They had a trailer featuring a PC called Randy the tranny where they called him a freak, but it seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.
>Trick My Life is a show in an E3 2008 trailer of the same name, advertising the limitless customization in the Saints Row 2. On the show is a character named "Randy the Tranny", a transvestite and also a group of homeless people transformed into respectable members of the 3rd Street Saints. Randy the Tranny is described as a lazy piece of trash who has no chance of running the city. He undergoes surgery, which transforms him into a respectable drag queen.[61]

They didn't talk about how progressive it was pre-release. They simply had it there to give weird options to players, like Oblivion's CC except that one tried to be serious and failed.

He literally kissed dudes

>the games also allow you to change gender at any point with some missions even acknowledging it,
when does the game ever acknowledge your gender?

it's saints row 2 dipshit.

Are you serious? After GTA3, there were tons of games just trying to imitate the formula and it just got worse and worse after each successful GTA entry. True Crime and Saints Row were known as two of the most well known series trying to copy GTA.

>They didn't talk about how progressive it was pre-release.

They are many games that doesn't talk about its "woke" elements pre-release, and still get shitted on here lol

The "did you changed your haircut" gag

As he is screwing with them before scaping. That is just funny.

Because it was obviously a joke. Troons, to this day, are still jokes. They're ugly clowns.

Attached: 1571570411449.jpg (960x444, 49.24K)

I don't have to, I'm not a troon.

>boss gets so maimed after an explosion that he loses his genitals so technically you can choose to be a woman
Back then it was obviously seen as a tongue un cheek way of being able to change your character's gender despite the one you chose on the first game

youtu.be/YGO0ohSLpmk Here it is

>The "did you changed your haircut" gag
That gag happens no matter what your gender is.

because saints row had AMAZING coomer shit in it

Attached: 20220329085021_1.jpg (1920x1080, 402.65K)

Yep I was just about to link it. Jump to the 15 second mark and continue from there. They drop the tranny word.
It was in the game because it was supposed to be funny. You can make your character an ugly tranny which is literally what this trailer is going for.

because there weren't any cons*rvatard youtubers telling the npcs what to be outraged about

it is called reality

>You can make your character an ugly tranny which is literally what this trailer is going for.
If the game was meant to push "trans bad" message, then why the fuck made them the hero?

Attached: file.png (686x259, 29.68K)

rent free

Attached: 20220216001655_1.jpg (1920x1080, 408.85K)

Other uploads of the trailer say it's an E3 trailer too. So this may have aired at an E3 conference.

Also, fuck, look at the comments. I fucking miss the days when this mental illness was treated as a fucking mental illness.

Attached: saints.png (2097x693, 53.85K)

Attached: 20220207015407_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312.07K)

when you could just laugh at troons and it was alright, ah. I miss those.

My hero in Elden Ring looks like George Floyd with AIDS. Didn't realize I was honoring his memory.

>the hero
Boss and their crew are assholes that do horrible things to people lol

>make a guy who dead the hero in a video game
>yeah that will show those mean black people who did nothing to me

it's still alright to laugh at trannies outside twitter and anglo lands.

This trailer is cringey but holy fucking shit I'll take it over the new Saints Row that was just nigger hipsters spewing out leftist quips.

What's your point here?
People didn't get outraged back then so they can't be outraged now? I fail to see your logic

But all those things are good. Matriarchies have never achieved anything. And you have iPhone because of colonization.

I think the internet broke your brain dude. It wasn't pushing any message, they just made a character creator and threw it out. SR2 was literally "be whatever you want, we don't give a fuck", mainly for laughs.

Brain damage. Their fear sensing portion of their brain literally doesn't work so they cannot even recognize outside threats.

kek

Attached: 20220329015040_1.jpg (1920x1080, 359.04K)

Trannies weren't a plague back then like they are now

The right wing evangelist boomers hadn't invested into the culture war at that point yet

>right wing evangelist boomers
these people stopped existing 30 years ago

This whole idea of "it's ok to neuter our young people menially and/or physically for some more cash, product and services flow because as a top country we just import more lmao" is horrifying and will never be truly normalized

Attached: 20220329084501_1.jpg (1920x1080, 376.64K)

Who the fuck cares

Attached: Discord_2022-04-02_23-16-17.png (133x154, 37.22K)

They were, it's just that they cared more about muh violence
Also funnily enough people going after RE5 for racism was seen as a conservative outrage thing too

it was joke
see
Come back when your new saints row makes fun of trannies like this

Yea Forums