Does this mean SNK might finally get more budget on their projects? Metal Slug 8 bout to be BUSSIN frfr no cap

Does this mean SNK might finally get more budget on their projects? Metal Slug 8 bout to be BUSSIN frfr no cap.

Attached: 1649376709307.png (719x744, 439.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/snkpofficial/status/1338783784456527874?lang=pl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiSK_Foundation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't doubt it. It also immunizes them from pozzed sjw/chink shit which is even better

If Kotaku hates him. The he must be based.

>muh oppressed womyn

Isn't SNK that flash hentai game studio?

Oh wait, that was JSK

How can he do this /pol/ bros!
I can’t believe these disgusting muslims are buying up white studios (Japanese people are white)

Can you stop spamming this exact same thread?

Remember when the burnout guys made a schizocore shooter?
I want metal slug but like that.
Fuck tactics games, give me red faction guerilla meets BLACK starring Marco and Fio.

>westoids pretend to care about women.

>leftoids: MUSLIMS ARE HECKIN' OPPRESSING WOMEN
>also leftoids: YAAASS WE NEED MORE MUSLIM MEN IN EUROPE AND IF YOU ARE AGAINST IT YOU ARE LE NAZI

He is a war criminal

>Saudis get sanctioned
>new SNK masterpieces are made and released exclusively for the Eastern Bloc
Heh nothing personnel westies

I know, we're all the same and yet we can't get along. There's so much war crime our leaders can discuss if they just reach out to each other

can't wait until muslins buys nintendo

Attached: tumblr_nfurn7xhCL1qapk2qo1_640[1].jpg (500x870, 64.43K)

>economy starts taking a shit
>it's suddenly okay to badmouth muh sexist oil theocracy

why does Yea Forums and reddit (there's very little functional difference between the two) talk about SNK so much when they refuse to buy or play any of their games regardless
people who weren't playing these games are in outrage over this guy saying that they'll continue to not play these games lol

There's a 3D Metal Slug in the works already isn't there? Wonder how far along it even is

guy is a cunt, simple as
there's no circling around the bush, these types are as bad as tencent, epic or whatever. snk is dead, just forget it

>MBS
Nostradamus predicted the antichrist would be an Arab leader called Mabus. But he doesn't seem that bad so far. I hate my own leaders more.

>It could be that bin Salman is looking to soften his regime’s image via in-game propaganda, or perhaps he’s hoping the investment itself is enough to make it look like his is a government in renaissance rather than one known for oppressing women, executing homosexuals, and promoting religious zealotry.
based
>Either way, buying SNK games just got a whole lot harder to justify.
wow

>main reason behind global inflation around the world
Rethuglicans expect me to like this guy lul

lol is there anything more impossible to please than a leftist? Salman isn't exactly a purple haired portland antifa member, but his """"regime"""" is absolutely liberalizing and differing from more than a hundred years of saudi tradition by this point.

Muslims like Christ though unlike a certain other religious group

How can there be "war crimes" when there was no war?

Attached: star trek ds9-duet, gul darheel.jpg (475x364, 41.53K)

>snk is dead, just forget it
you're someone who doesn't play SNK games talking to a bunch of other people who also don't play SNK games

Fair enough. They do. I don't really believe it's what Nostradamus meant anyway, but it's a funny coincidence.

I kneel

Waifubros... We got too cocky...

Congrats, you've now learned what virtue signalling is

Someone post his steam profile. He's a turbo weeb.

I like how Yea Forums supports these evil saudis now.

"liberalizing" aka sucking amerimutt and israeli dick

Why wouldn't Yea Forums support him? It's very literally the pro-American thing to do

You know that's not gonna happen. These kinds of people get paid to shill here.

Evil Saudis were US allies for decades now, you better support them unless you want to be called a chud

Attached: istockphoto-485853795-1024x1024.jpg (856x1024, 136.07K)

>NOOOOOOO THEY DON'T SUPPORT THE HECKIN WOMEN AND FAGS WE NEED TO SYSTEMATICALLY BOMB EVERY SINGLE VILLAGE AND SEND IN THE LGBT BRIGADES TO RAPE THEIR CHILDREN THAT WILL SHOW THOSE TYRANNICAL BIGOTS WHOSE BOSS

This has to be bait. You don't actually think the US would ever allow peace in the middle east do you? Come on now fren. Has to be troll right?

why would i support the great satan

I thought he was evil because he was a war time profiteer, and his government under his control was responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks

This guy has nothing to do with the Israeli government.

>his government under his control was responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks
Yes, good goy.

>liberalizing
also known as bending the knee to right-wingers. He literally murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

I'm pretty sure 9/11 was orchestrated by israeli elites and their lobbyists in america

Kek

lol no
gonna sell it off as soon as they see its no longer profitable

Was it Mohammed bin Salmon's choice to allow Terry in Smash Bros.?

Everything the US did in the middle east since the 70s was because the Saudis told them to.
The US dollar has been dependent on the Saudi oil trade since Nixon took it off the gold standard.

Says the american pig

I don't think the Saudis had any major stock in the company yet at the time.

>He literally murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
he wasn't a mere journalist. he was a glowfag larping as a journalist. he was the main talking head on their tv there, kindling the fires for the "arab spring" and destabilized the middle east even worse than it was. he had it coming. either from saudis or others.

>t. yuroswine

dems the rules

>Everything the US did in the middle east since the 70s was because the Israelis told them to.
FIFY

Yeah, the FBI and NYPD had arrested over sixty Saudi intelligence assets and not Mossad assets that were not only caught dancing on a rooftop, but planting explosives on the George Washington Bridge and other locations in Lower Manhattan...

That's a /pol/tard meme.

Faggot mutts like you need to perish, you cause nothing but wars and blame it on the others

>No no no, it's the Muslims who made Americans do bad things! My heckin Jews are innocent!

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

He already had like 34% of the stocks at the time. The chinese just sold him their stocks now, so now he's the complete overlord of SNK.

im still waiting
twitter.com/snkpofficial/status/1338783784456527874?lang=pl

Attached: 1648061669376351572.gif (229x150, 431.3K)

did it mean more budget when the chinks bought them out? lol it's still the same (or less) market value when sim sim salabim bought it

Pretty sure that was just a classic console of some type.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiSK_Foundation
Anyone know what they have funded or helped produce? Or is this just a way to grab companies away from american control?