Here's your new content bro

>here's your new content bro
lmao ffxiv is a fucking joke

Attached: 1649431056379.png (530x298, 294.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KSjTEMCVIx8?t=170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope the male version can be used on females
nb4 its just the reverse, fucking yoshit

seething pso2 cuck

Attached: 2.png (942x882, 544.07K)

Next 4 months without nothing to do FFnigger. Enjoy your content drought and pay the sub.

I'm lazy and behind on savages. I haven't even done any savage tier in 6.0. I tried back when the content was fresh but got sick of how bad it is without a set party and never cleared it. So I just stuck to trying to get everything to 90. Burned out for a few months but I might come back again. Am I still screwed?

I know its just to entice paypiggies but I always fucking hate when fantasy MMO's just adds completely normal modern outfits that don't seem to make any thematic sense for the world

Those outfits look more appropriate than some of the casual shit they've added but I agree. The cope is that they come from Garlemald but this is what Garleans were designed as.

Attached: 1640254540373.jpg (1000x1360, 195.52K)

Yotsuyu user, are you here? Post your shit. Post those pics.

>rushing through 6.1 content
Pfft, I haven't even finished 6.0 content except for the MSQ. Why would you rush and grind all that content instead of playing casually while also playing other games like Elden Ring?

keep stayiing obsessed.

Attached: 20220301_123140.jpg (1055x1209, 196.97K)

>there is no restriction on jobs for Crystal Conflict

I can't wait to get 4 healers and a tank who will never die.

I never noticed that Naels armour was the centurion armour with stuff on top

*sleeps and silences you*

cute potatoes

Alright, I know how to fix the glam system. Here's what they should do:
- You won't store items in the glamour dresser anymore. Instead, each item that is bound to you is automatically added to a list and can be used for glamours any time afterwards. The dresser will allow you to search, sort, and filter through these items to help deal with the sheer number of them.
- If a role or job-specific item has a level requirement 10 below your job's current level, you can equip it even if that job doesn't match the role/job requirement.

oh boy another old modernish jacket and pants/dress again.. jfc. at least the happiness cape looks like it belongs in ffxiv

Imagine the sex

Chad Pipin needs to make some baby potatoes with Nanamo

>6.0 content except for the MSQ
But the MSQ is basically all they added lol

>no more perma death falling off the ledges

Sheesh, dumbing the game down even more.

Normalfags and Japs love this shit. They don't care about immersion or having any kind of consistent aesthetic. What's even more fucked up is that they keep adding this bullshit while we got like two new armor designs in all of Endwalker. The only armor this design team is capable of making are asymmetrical asscapes, eyepatches, and identical black/white robes for casters and healers.

Damn you're basically me
I cleared up to P2S but I heard how awful P3S was in PF so I didn't even bother.

Is 3 enough for (you) ?

So street sweepers, artists, and socialites all dressed like Nael van Darnus? Damn bro, that's slick as fuck.

>purify it

Psst, nothing personal kid.

That hasn't been a thing since ARR. They're just matching up ARR with the rest of The Game's standards

>So street sweepers, artists, and socialites all dressed like Nael van Darnus?
That's not what I said. Garlemald was designed to have higher technology but still have a medieval fantasy feeling to their designs. Their casual wear should still feel "Garlean", it shouldn't just be ported over real life modern normalfag clothes.

Attached: 1645246244712.png (482x799, 487.34K)

Did they show the poster outfit yet?

Attached: file.png (500x742, 763.72K)

But that's Garlean armor, not their casual wear.
I would imagine that Garleans dress more layered than the casual clothing we've been given.

Attached: 1620813379861.png (480x396, 318.51K)

Pretty sure they changed it so dps can kill healers now if they really wanted to

any stable person waits for .2 to run the savage and ultimate then unsub for .4. nobodys playing the game now besides hunt train troons and the escapist players who need to fuck there carbuncles.

youtu.be/KSjTEMCVIx8?t=170
It's in the trailer. It's looks way worse than in the poster.

>each item that is bound to you is automatically added to a list
Bro you aren't a programmer

Damn, bro, that's crazy! Thavnarians are supposed to be scarf wearing sand niggers with Arabian hammer pants and turbans but they make this shit and call it thavnarians. You should be a lore master like based Pyromancer on the TwitchTV streams! You'd set them right! :)

Attached: 3abae5e5afbc5d7e8973bc250b7acdcdf4fa47a7.jpg (1024x830, 127.5K)

Yeah so exiting when I get Zeniths in the roulette and 4 sprouts get kicked of the ledge by Levi or Titan.

Thavnair is the world's major trading hub and has been for centuries which means it's natural that it blends many different styles so maybe you're just a dumb motherfucker that thinks you're making a point?

Thanks, i hope it can be dyed at least

They are indians you retard, Alamigos are the sand niggers

No, bro, I'm telling you, you should submit an application to SE Third Business Unit. Show them a better path! It's the only way you'll know peace again, bro!

It was a thing up to Sophia fight. So 3.4

Not him but we never had any idea what the average garlean looks like, that's what he's trying to say

Garleans literally had cars

I stay subbed because I'm not poor enough to care about 12 dollars a month and don't feel like going through the hassle of resubscribing every time I feel like playing.

>oh yeah you think you can criticize them heh you don't even work for them do you gotcha there >:)

Same poo, different loo

Attached: radcliffe-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 89.48K)

>I know its just to entice paypiggies
Not sure why you're saying this as they never put cash shop items into the patch notes themselves. Those items are going to be craftable and the material is going to drop from Excitatron.

Is that only for Crystal Conflict or all pvp?

>Rush and grind
>literally 1 trial, 1 weekly locked 4 bosses corridor and 1 dungeon for 4 month
Anyone can complete the whole patch on a few hours. Dilate.

I guess mexicans are the same as americans then

We saw several styles of armor, we saw their mechs, we saw that they still used medieval weaponry for the most part. We saw enough of Garlemald to get an idea of their aesthetic. I understand we never saw casual Garlean clothes. I understand that. I'm saying that just porting over modern normalfag jackets doesn't match at all with what we were shown. It looks out of place. Why didn't they start with a modern basis and then design the clothes to feel like they were a natural part of the setting? Because they weren't designing them to be Garlean. They were just porting over normalfag clothes and saying "oh uh Garlemald has technology right so of course they're into shinjuku fashion!"
And? You can only imagine people driving cars if they're wearing modern real life clothes?

Rough, hard sex with Nanamo in order to secure the line of Ul

Look, you're obviously upset, and they listen to feed back, but not on the 4chinchins. I'm not saying you can't complain here, in fact I encourage you to piss into the wind and gnash your teeth like everyone else here, but you gotta put your foot down, bro, just let them know where they can hear you! Your opinion is important and shouldn't just be left here to rot. Rise and become a star!

Is this stuff cash shop only?
I’m interested in those pants they might be good for using in glamours

Very likely for all PVP. We'll have to see the patch notes but I know they said they did a complete rework.

It will be the new craftable casual glam for 6.1.

Damn you are really fucking upset that I criticized your shitty catgirl normalfag glamour aren't you? Getting a little riled up because I didn't kiss Yoshida's taint?

Yes

Attached: download.png (182x158, 5.65K)

God I hope so. Engaging a healer 1v1 being a compete exercise in futility annoys the fuck out of me.

her bloodline is for big lominsan pirate cock only

>Garleans literally had cars

Attached: 1623153959029.png (1943x1188, 2.42M)

That's the exact opposite of what I said bro? You gotta learn how to accept encouragement not everybody is out to get you, bro!

>We saw enough of Garlemald to get an idea of their aesthetic
I guess I'll just have to disagree on that, there's not way you can discern what their clothes look like from their military

>Crafters (and I guess Gatherers?!) 580 gear upgradable to 590 now

Attached: 1639104786616.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

motherfucker, garleans were literally driving toyota carollas.

Attached: First-Generation-Toyota-Corolla-Photo-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 97.24K)

Considering femlalas track record of cockust it probably.wasnt even rape

That's crafted gear not crafter gear

Crafters and Gatherers will be getting an entirely new set (which will be worthless for crafting anything but itself until 6.2)

It's two different pieces, open and closed, unisex, was mentioned on the last LL

Oh never mind then

Shut up, idiot. Everybody knows modern Americans wear nothing but tank tops and camo pajamas.

Doesn't even look close to the ones they're using.

Is nobody else pissed that

A) They put all this pay shit in for those who enjoy RP/cosmetic content, at stupidly expensive levels. Mounts, pets, even dances and emotes. I'm paying for the subscription, all of this shit should be included. I'd pay MORE for the subscription if it meant that all cosmetics were included
B) The one reasonable compromise, holiday items, are not available when that holiday comes around again. I'm okay with old holiday items being cheap - thats how it was during ARR. There was NOTHING on the cosmetic store except either old cosmetics and/or a handful of mounts and items that came from pay-only shit like the JP Fan Festival or going to the Restaurants in Tokyo / Osaka etc. I'm fine with this shit IF they make it so when the holiday comes around again then you can pick it up for free during the event. Like when Valintines, Lunar New Year, or Midsummer etc.. you can't get the outfit our whatever, only like one consumable shit item or something. THat's bullshit.

So tired of their monetization and expecting that subscribers also pay if they want cosmetics.

I'M ANGRY!

looking at the level of technology in Garlemald makes no fucking sense how they would lose to late rennisaince level tech at best, even when you include magic. shit like black/white mages are secret and super rare, most people are thm at best.