*still filters Yea Forums after all these years*

>*still filters Yea Forums after all these years*

Attached: 510eDGr1W6L._AC_SX342_.jpg (342x393, 28.76K)

What do you mean?
It was one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Also, the online was fire

Attached: mgs4 v.png (1109x670, 306.83K)

More background noise while I play Gran turismo

first video was awfully autistic. in the old world they'll force him to take meds instead of pulling retarded shit like discussing a game for 3 hours

I miss MGO

The Steak Bently video is arguably more entertaining than the game. Inserting Protomen songs was pretty kino.

>
BASED

Attached: 1607117374475.jpg (1024x576, 589.17K)

Filters implies it's difficult. Watching a movie is not difficult.

>filters
There is nothing filtering about sitting on your couch watching a movie

They made the bluray format just to fit the 40gb of cutscenes this game needed to release

>Cutscenes are .....LE BAD

Attached: 1520551829364.png (211x239, 5.83K)

If you want background noise, check out the ghibli relaxing songs.

I thought it was absolutely amazing. Playing as old snake was fun, the metal gear rex vs ray fight was fun, i liked all the referencing to previous games, and i liked that cyborg raiden got his own character arc.

>Cutscenes are .....LE BAD
In kojimas games they are. Moviegames like GoW have interactivity in the cutscenes which makes them a lot easier to handle. Death stranding has one small section of gameplay in the middle of 1 and a half hours of cutscenes.

retard. the cutscenes weren't pre rendered at least not the egg scenes and the tv channels.

>14 years old
stopstopstopstop

fucking insane right?

>your average cutscene fan.png

Look how they massacred my girl...

Attached: 1620298342371.jpg (600x337, 45.1K)

Attached: mgs 4.jpg (2000x1754, 829.75K)

*coughs*

Attached: old snake smoking.gif (200x200, 1.37M)

why did he do it?

Attached: no homo.png (729x402, 215.93K)

still a cutie if you don't mind muscular girls

Attached: meryl.png (2405x1934, 2.75M)

>larping as liquid to kiss solid
ocelot was always a weirdo

bruh

Attached: zero.png (608x406, 274.2K)

Attached: 1599071669800.jpg (545x472, 41.44K)

she is a special ops soldier

Why are people like this?

My favorite video essay up top. He makes a lot of good points.

This is one of those games that is meant to be played, yes played, once and never touch it again.

MGS4 still feels next gen to me. Even though the gameplay and graphics have aged, the sheer scope of the story and the insane cinematography feels like this game came from the future.

/sniff

Johnny moments before transcending reality and appearing in the FF7 remake.

>MGS2, Liquid Snake's soul is possessing Ocelot's body through this arm

>MGS3, Ocelot's father is shown to be an adept Medium, so good that he kept briding the gap between the living and the dead after his own death, at the hands of Ocelot's mother, The Joy (The Boss)

>MGS4, Ocelot was merely pretending to be possessed to throw off the Patriot AI, he had to pretend so hard that even hypnotized and brainwashed himself into thinking he was possessed by Liquid Snake

There's a reason I don't like MGS4 and it isn't half the fucking shit people complain about. I like most of that crap. It's the Ocelot/Liquid defake fake-out that pisses me off.

From the Patriot AI's point of view, what difference does it make if Ocelot is a traitor to them or possessed by a ghost? To A robot, shouldn't their reaction be the same either way?

Fuck you, Hideo.

Attached: 1649192087974.png (500x330, 18.23K)

Kojima really started to hate any cool paranormal shit after 3. Going so far as to retcon The End's photosynthesis as being nanoparasites is bullshit.

no one was filtered. its just bad and the story is retarded.

>Death stranding has one small section of gameplay
You clearly haven't played the game, shit bait, try harder next time

>t. filtered

>You clearly haven't played the game, shit bait, try harder next time
You are clearly not very smart. Good attempt, i can see this is the best you can possibly do.
I have 100 hours in the base death stranding, and im in the middle of a playthrough in the new directors cut for PC, currently at the timefall farm after having unlocked the new odradek functions and the strange DLC jump ramp thing (but i havent used it yet).
I guess it is my fault for not mentioning that i was talking about the first two hours of death stranding, but if you put any thought into reading at all instead of dismissing my post as bait you would have known what i was talking about.

I like the Xavier clips he put

>It installs itself after every chapter, even on replays
Was it a way to force a break between chapters, in order to make it like a TV series? Or was it a huge workaround for the Cell processor of the PS3?

>GOW
slowly walking toward something is more mind-numbing than watching a movie.

doesn't happen on my legacy collection copy

It was cause the original PS3 had like 20GB of hard drive space and couldn't hold all the datas.

The game ends once you reach Naomi
Everything after that is a set piece or nostalgia pandering

>slowly walking toward something is more mind-numbing than watching a movie
Oh im sure. I just didnt like how death stranding frontloaded all the movies cutscenes to the beginning of the game. I loved the cutscenes later in the game like heartmans lab but the beginning ones were a lot of exposition when you have barely gotten to the gameplay, unlike moviegames where you at least get to "play" the game during the cutscenes in the beginning.

yeah i agree. death stranding opening is enough to scare people away, giving wrong impressions about the story and even the gameplay itself

I had the original 60GB model back then, maybe that was the problem.

it was honestly unbelievable back in 2008. Act 1 and 2 is still so kino. 4 was okay but 5 was disappointing from a gameplay perspective

Act 3 is where I always get bored and quit. I ought to just keep a save at the start of act 4 for those times and skip to it. I really like the first map in act 5 on top of the submarine boat thing with all the gekkos running around. I think it's the best part of the game but it's just so short and then you get 5 million hours of cutscenes and set pieces after that.

retard here, why does the PS3 needs to install the game? i thoguht the game was on a blu ray for that reason

The game streams data from the blu ray and the hard drive at the same time to load shit faster.

I'm still mad

Attached: 1632990563713.png (887x1783, 1.55M)

>YWN marry old Snake and take care of him.

I bought a ps3 for that game and I have no regrets. I beat it and loved it.

does anyone says if Snake still is alive during Metal Gear Rising?

No. He was falling apart by the end of 4 anyway

It's strongly implied that he dies after the events of MGS4.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1648795347072.png (481x613, 417.29K)

>we will never know if this was canon

Attached: 1476817149599.jpg (576x521, 42.78K)