Deltarune

>Gaster doesn't exist in Deltarune!
>All your theories involving him are unfounded fan wank!
>Mike could be anyone!
>The mystery phone call could be anything!
>The character at the start of the game could be anyone! It could be Sans for all you know!
>The sounds coming from the bunker is just Toby trolling you!
>We don't even know what a Gaster looks like, it is all speculation!
>You are all gay!

Attached: wdg1997.jpg (474x355, 14.51K)

Gaster wankers are the most retarded part of the fandom. Even more than the furfags because at least they jack off to characters that exist in the games.

also
>All the darkners are reincarnated souls from deceased humans

Tranny game

I fucking hate the "up to the spectator's interpretation" kind of lore, and Gaster's bullshit happens to be one of them, I hope that whatever Toby has planned for what's behind the Secret Bosses' storyline isn't like this.

tranny post

Zanzibart...forgive me.

what do you mean user? there are no trannies in the game, and I definitely did not change the game dialogues to refer Kris as Male, the tranny fans are lying

Ralsei!

Attached: Ralsei.png (2160x2160, 21.46K)

Is a girl. She is a princess, and thus can't be the prince in the prophecy.

susiebart....... milk my cock

Attached: kris preparing......png (128x55, 5.51K)

>Guy who dresses like a girl is actually a girl
Shut the fuck up, troon. 41% yourself.

no thanks, I prefer my goat being a faggot

Mike is not a real character in future chapters.
Screencap this.

>Gaster doesn't exist in Deltarune!
Nobody ever said this.

I said it, just now. Deal with it.

Attached: 1649435543502.png (1200x1053, 379.94K)

>Deal with it.
He does exist. There.

you're all retards. this is babby homestuck bullshit written stupidly and you pretend to argue about it because you're not really women

I... what?

You wrote Earthbound wrong, what the fuck is Homestuck even? lol

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

No

I love my wife Jade!

Attached: 625634.png (500x736, 28.6K)

>gaster leitmotif literally fucking everywhere, specially in many of the key osts such as castle town and the superbosses
>many characters resemble gaster facial features, notably Seam
>sans in UT, which is blatantly tied to gaster due to his blasters and his knowledge over timelines, has a picture of three people (kris + ralsei + susie?) with " don't forget " in his workshop, which he only grants you if he knows for a fact you abuse the meta
>the bunker has a room id 17 (note 17) and its sfx is a slowed down distorted version of the sound
>a gaster follower in UT literally tells you about susy
>the egg areas resemble mistery man's appearance in UT
>spamton and jevil both blackpilled into meta knowledge & have the gaster theme as a leitmotif
>the deltarune site used to have nothing but wingdings
How do gaster deniers exist in 2022?

>>a gaster follower in UT literally tells you about susy
*Suzy, and there has to be a reason for the name discrepancy. Someone as autistic with names as Toby is wouldn't just throw both names out for no reason.

>How do gaster deniers exist
They don't, it's just shitposting.

I hope when something about Gaster is actually revealed it's not labelled as Ambigous, I want to see how dark it gets.

There is no Gaster, you will just keep dreaming.

Well, even if there is no Gaster, I hope the storyline is dark and good enough, so much mystery leads to a lot of expectation.

No one seems to remember that the trademark of Deltarune is literally owned by "Royal Sciences LLC"

It's so fucking obvious what's happening that it's not even funny.

>W.D Gaster
>W D
>White Dog
It is just Toby

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (921x875, 10.9K)

I need to be alive to see the grand Gaster reveal. I want to see this board and the toby community fucking break

Attached: deniers.jpg (946x720, 107.38K)

Toby you jew release chapter 3 already. I know you have the release build on your pc right now

>OMG OMG GASTER OMG SANS OMG GASTER IT'S GASTER GUISE IT'S TOTALLY GASTER LIEK WHEN YOU PICK UP THE PHONE AND U CAN HEAR GASTER OMFG!!!111

Attached: 1647441699374.png (736x1024, 60.14K)

I look like this and say this

this but unironically

Is based on a dead kid

reminder

Attached: AAAAH I'M GOING INSANE.gif (400x300, 580.74K)

Just like your father

I don't think I can wait any longer user for another chapter. I can't believe I made it 6 months already

pretty sure the 3 chapters are gonna take 2-3 years again to be finished, we'd get news in september at the very least
I'm tired of waiting too

Asgore is my dad?

C2 only took 3 years since most of was finding a team/changing game engines. And apparently all the dialogue choices are done (this could involved many MANY alternate routes like weird route) so it will not be 3 years again.

Remember Sans teased 2 years in the game, it will be much faster this time

Yes, your mom fucked a goat you autistic freaks how.

I can see them releasing later next year. Probably in September again.

>instead of waiting 3 years, we have to wait 2

Woah what an improvement

user you can't rush art, but you can work faster

I'm keeping my expectations on the reasonable side and expecting 1 chapter per year, so 3-5 should (hopefully) release between 2024 and the heat death of the universe.
Unless Toby goes full autismo and rushes the game, since it would exceed his 7 years expectation.

Sean and Gaster are the same person

WHAT?

Hnnng! I want to FUCK Ralsei!

Attached: 61D2C928-D253-4C67-9EFB-B7C71DCD7DCC.gif (305x384, 3.23M)

1 chapter a year would make sense if his team was made of lazy chinks that write one line of code a week. Chapter 2 took long because smaller team and shit wrist. It was also the biggest chapter according to Toby. The chapters are not SO big that they'd take a year every time.

I think it's reasonable that one chapter will take like 8 months to fully complete. Toby is expanding his team and already had alot of stuff done for later chapters in god damn 2020.

See I’m fine with gaster, honestly.
But what I’m not fine with is the massive amount of reaching in deltarune and undertale, there’s maybe 3 direct connections to him being related to sans even with reaching (skeleton name, gaster blasters, the mystery man kind of looks like a skeleton) and even that I don’t mind.
In the grand scheme of things, deltarune and undertale taken into account, what is He trying to accomplish? What is the end goal for the spooky man behind the scenes, turn Jevil and spamton insane? Reestablish connection because…?
If I’m being honestly he seems way out of left field even in undertale with toby’s style, uboa reference or not, as I just supposed to accept all these fannon reaches about him?

Maybe it’s just me but if anything he seems more like meta commentary on the spooky hidden character behind the scenes from toby.
And how do we know mystery man is even gaster? Redacted actually spoke in hands and mystery man never does

's lies will be revealed.

Attached: 2022-04-07 20_01_32-D__Tom_Documents_ScrivenerProjects_Ralsei redpill.scriv - Scrivener.png (867x771, 30.92K)

>in a completely dark space in an unused room
>name is literally [Redacted] much how you can’t enter gaster’s name without the game crashing
>actually speaks in hands
>genuinely scary looking
Move over mystery loser

Attached: 9AA49EF7-684F-42FB-AB10-8AFA43197286.jpg (526x854, 30.68K)

i think the goat... is evil!

Attached: 1626009156398s.jpg (250x136, 2.43K)

>isn't actually in the game, unlike mysteryman

Mysteryman appears if FUN value is 66

Everything associated with Gaster has the number 666

Also most of the connections between Gaster and Deltarune are barely fanon. Gaster in Undertale was a sneak peak for Deltarune. He was always meant to be the big meta character.

Reminder that the trademark of Deltarune is owned by Royal Sciences LLC

How evil are we talking about?

Attached: 1609546639733.png (500x567, 277.1K)

Since there's a good chance that this probably isn't what he really looks like, what could his true design actually be?

Attached: undertale-sprite-pixel-art-video-game-dr-gaster-png-favpng-7kn4KDHWa8Xak78LXKksiaypN.jpg (820x1120, 55.77K)

>KyuuKyuu-kun looking mf vs Uboa ripoff

Attached: R. F. Fox.png (154x342, 24.81K)

>tfw the first time I saw this pic I thought Toby as a girl and assumed was Hussie's gf or something

>Implying he isn't

wtf was bussy what ruined homestuck then? Hussie you dipshit

evil enough to... unpredictably betray the player!!!

Attached: 01100001 01110010 01110100 01101001 01100110 01101001 01100011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110100.jpg (1633x1829, 590.59K)

Not joking when I say this. The only thing I care about in Deltarune is the slow unfolding of the Gaster mystery. I don't give a flying fuck about the regular characters.

Attached: 1632088891320.png (238x177, 24.42K)

Attached: 1544374305512.jpg (176x212, 6.13K)

holy shit...